Palin's Meltdown

When she starts drooling in public, maybe the RWNJs will stop worshipping her.

They do kind of worship her, now don't they..

No Conservative or Moderate worships any political figure.
Only the Democrats do that. :)

Well, tell that to teh Palindromes here in USM of B land!

Defending Palin from hateful attacks is not worshiping her .
Everyone knows she does not have a chance at winning the nomination but the hateful attacks on her by the left are totally uncalled for.
The more hateful the left gets, is showing more Americans for what they are.
Between the attacks on Palin and the movie American Sniper people are starting to see it very clear.
Because, for some reason, political players making bizarre political speeches should be exempt from criticism.

Amirite?
Only if they are Republicans.

I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.
Omg. Uh no she is not smarter than Hillary Clinton. :lmao:
Um, uh, OMG ... yes she is.

Oh wow....and just a few posts ago you were sounding intelligent.........:eek:

Funny, YOU NEVER sound intelligent, that's why you're worth bitch slapping, you are hilarious with your comebacks! THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You wouldn't know intelligent, dumbass.....since you think Palin is so smart.......:badgrin::badgrin:

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

No, we've heard every one of her jokes before....nothing new, so why would we be upset. On the other hand, you are upset because you really can't deny that she rambles, makes little sense, has a screechy annoying voice, and so many of you adore her anyway.

Damn, you nailed Obuma to a "T"!....except you left out how stupid he is, and how Affirmative Action got him through schools that we haven't been able to see his grades from!

Awwww, poor Vaginal.....he's so upset because we're making fun of his idol.....Palin hasn't even been confirmed a college graduate....must suck that you have to admit that.

Palin doesn't need my help, and I see you think graduating from a commie college is a PLUS!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for Sarah "Community College" Palin to meet Hillary "Yale" Clinton. LOL!

I understand that Sarah talks in ways you can understand. :p

I think it will be funny when she starts saying "gotcha" and "is that another gotcha question" when she gets that stumped "deer in the headlights" look because she doesn't know the answer....sort of like when she rambled on about Paul Revere......that was hilarious.

The three Lesbians, above, having a HATE session before they get it on with each other.... It STRENGTHENS their experience!....They only wish they could get Palin involved....Aw, the temptation of the PALIN, makes little queer girls quiver! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:.....

You should know, pussy.

She appears to be awfully proud to know "status quo" is Latin. LOL!
'The man can only ride you when your back is bent'

WTF?

She stole that line from Martin Luther King, Jr.

(seriously)

Sounded different when he said it though.

:)

So, she doesn't have any original thoughts of her own.... Shocker! o_O

Oh so now you know that King said the same thing you change your tune. :lmao:
Before is was just crazy talk and what did she mean by that?
Priceless !
Here is his actual quote -
"A man can't ride your back unless it's bent."

It's brilliant when someone originates the phrase......crazy when someone of her intelligence tries to make it sound like she coined it.

No, we've heard every one of her jokes before....nothing new, so why would we be upset. On the other hand, you are upset because you really can't deny that she rambles, makes little sense, has a screechy annoying voice, and so many of you adore her anyway.

Damn, you nailed Obuma to a "T"!....except you left out how stupid he is, and how Affirmative Action got him through schools that we haven't been able to see his grades from!

Awwww, poor Vaginal.....he's so upset because we're making fun of his idol.....Palin hasn't even been confirmed a college graduate....must suck that you have to admit that.

Palin doesn't need my help, and I see you think graduating from a commie college is a PLUS!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for Sarah "Community College" Palin to meet Hillary "Yale" Clinton. LOL!

I think it will be funny when she starts saying "gotcha" and "is that another gotcha question" when she gets that stumped "deer in the headlights" look because she doesn't know the answer....sort of like when she rambled on about Paul Revere......that was hilarious.

They absolutely hated that twist when she tied in the 2nd amendment to Paul Revers ride.
Never mind the Historical scholars who said she was mostly correct. :)

She appears to be awfully proud to know "status quo" is Latin. LOL!
'The man can only ride you when your back is bent'

WTF?

She stole that line from Martin Luther King, Jr.

(seriously)

Sounded different when he said it though.

:)

So, she doesn't have any original thoughts of her own.... Shocker! o_O

Oh so now you know that King said the same thing you change your tune. :lmao:
Before is was just crazy talk and what did she mean by that?
Priceless !
Here is his actual quote -
"A man can't ride your back unless it's bent."

It's brilliant when someone originates the phrase......crazy when someone of her intelligence tries to make it sound like she coined it.

She was talking about big government.

They absolutely hated that twist when she tied in the 2nd amendment to Paul Revers ride.

You mean the conservative Historical scholars who go along with the conservative revised version of History? Hmmmm, of course they would.

When she starts drooling in public, maybe the RWNJs will stop worshipping her.

Everyone knows she does not have a chance at winning the nomination but the hateful attacks on her by the left are totally uncalled for.
Between the attacks on Palin and the movie American Sniper people are starting to see it very clear.
Because, for some reason, political players making bizarre political speeches should be exempt from criticism.

Amirite?

Yepp, when they make fun of Obama (The President of the United States, and the most powerful man on earth) and depict him in so many hateful ways.....well, they are just being truthful....but when anyone makes fun of any of their clowns, then we're being mean and hateful. I see that very clear.

She puts herself out there as a political contender, she deserves whatever she gets.

Amirite?

Yepp, when they make fun of Obama (The President of the United States, and the most powerful man on earth) and depict him in so many hateful ways.....well, they are just being truthful....but when anyone makes fun of any of their clowns, then we're being mean and hateful. I see that very clear.

She puts herself out there as a political contender, she deserves whatever she gets.
She isn't even a contender, she just attention whores all over the place. She deserves everything she gets, the dumbass.

You mean the conservative Historical scholars who go along with the conservative revised version of History? Hmmmm, of course they would.

It is the left who rewrite the history. So that it can fit their ideology.
They don't want people to know why the 2nd amendment was written.

All most Americans really know about it is from the poem.
How about reading Revere's actual letter?
Paul Revere s True Account of the Midnight Ride
She did a twist to it, but yes Revere did warn the British.

And the History.
The very same one that the tell on the tour.
Paul Revere s Midnight Ride
Revere became suspicious in mid-April when he noticed that British landing craft were being drawn out of the water for repairs — a clear indication that something was afoot. On the 16th he made a trip to Concord, a key community because it was the temporary home of the Provincial Congress and also a storehouse for militia guns, powder, and shot. He warned the residents there that redcoats were likely to be dispatched in the near future to seize the town’s arms supply. Revere’s warning was taken to heart and the townspeople began to hide arms and valuables in barns, wells, and the neighboring swamps.

The left who ridiculed her did not know their history.

Forum List

Back