Palin's Meltdown

I'd say Palin is smarter than Obama and Biden combined, but who isn't?
YOU, for one!

Funny how a Palin thread brings out all the REALLY UGLY subversives, the ones with the under 40 IQ!

Funny how you're reduced to personal attacks against the posters, rather than addressing the issue itself.

When has he ever not done that? When you can't debate.....you insult....that's his MO! :badgrin:

YOU, for one!

Funny how a Palin thread brings out all the REALLY UGLY subversives, the ones with the under 40 IQ!

Funny how you're reduced to personal attacks against the posters, rather than addressing the issue itself.

The issue is that Palin is smarter and tougher than any 3 Democrats
Keep telling yourself that.....make her the candidate.....she's too dense to figure it out that she's not even mildly qualified....she needs a 99% to 1% landslide to get the picture.....:)

Will you liberals stop at nothing?

You don't get it, do you? Didn't she go on and on about Obama using a teleprompter? That is classic of her....serves her right....this will either do her in or drive her fans even loonier.
Remember last year at CPAC, when, reading from a Teleprompter, Sarah Palin mocked President Obama for reading from a Teleprompter?

That was fun.

YOU, for one!

Keep telling yourself that.....make her the candidate.....she's too dense to figure it out that she's not even mildly qualified....she needs a 99% to 1% landslide to get the picture.....:)

She's been organizing communities this past year, that makes her qualified

YOU, for one!

Sharpton should run as well. Highly qualified!

How about Biden. He's a heartbeat away as it is

How about Biden. He's a heartbeat away as it is

He has the heartbeat but lacks the brainwave. Okay ... so he's qualified too.

It was a GREAT speech? Did you really type that?

I love nutters. Really. I do.

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

Yeah. That was embarrassing. Absolutely.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

It's a matter of opinion.
I think you all are more upset about what she said about the left.

No, we've heard every one of her jokes before....nothing new, so why would we be upset. On the other hand, you are upset because you really can't deny that she rambles, makes little sense, has a screechy annoying voice, and so many of you adore her anyway.

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

Do you often root through the garbage of people you're not worried about?

Does she give you penis envy?
I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.
Omg. Uh no she is not smarter than Hillary Clinton. :lmao:
Um, uh, OMG ... yes she is.
Do you suppose this could be Hillary's hand?

2010-02-07-palinhandclose.jpg

Hint: No it isn't.

YOU, for one!

Bwhahaha....Vaginal admitted he had an under 40 IQ - we already knew he was ugly........:badgrin:

You're the subversive Mertyl, learn to read before making an ass of yourself!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ha,ha as usual, dumbo Vaginal doesn't understand his own faux pas......"it brought you out".....you're a subversive and we already knew you had a one-digit IQ.

They should be ashamed of themselves for lying like that.
Here is the whole speech and she did none of those things.
It was a great speech.
The left are really starting to lose it and now have to outright lie.

At least she didn't ask someone from the audience to stand up from a wheelchair like Joe Biden did.

The difference being....I recognize that Biden's gaffe was embarrassing. You....on the other hand...think that Sarah Palin gave a "GREAT" speech yesterday. The joke isn't on her. You fucking idiot.

No, we've heard every one of her jokes before....nothing new, so why would we be upset. On the other hand, you are upset because you really can't deny that she rambles, makes little sense, has a screechy annoying voice, and so many of you adore her anyway.

Damn, you nailed Obuma to a "T"!....except you left out how stupid he is, and how Affirmative Action got him through schools that we haven't been able to see his grades from!

take a lot of time to think about what he’s going to say.

What most good speakers do....instead of blurting out whatever crosses your brain even if it doesn't connect with your last sentence, like Palin?

Damn, you nailed Obuma to a "T"!....except you left out how stupid he is, and how Affirmative Action got him through schools that we haven't been able to see his grades from!

Awwww, poor Vaginal.....he's so upset because we're making fun of his idol.....Palin hasn't even been confirmed a college graduate....must suck that you have to admit that.

YOU, for one!

Bwhahaha....Vaginal admitted he had an under 40 IQ - we already knew he was ugly........:badgrin:

You're the subversive Mertyl, learn to read before making an ass of yourself!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ha,ha as usual, dumbo Vaginal doesn't understand his own faux pas......"it brought you out".....you're a subversive and we already knew you had a one-digit IQ.

Let's try this again, when have you called anyone a subversive, when have any of you on the left called anyone a subversive?...I call you pond scum subversives for months now...can you UNDER 40 IQ'ers wrap your head around that?.... Naw, you probably have an under 30 IQ! Keep it up Mertyl, I need a few good laughs in a snow storm! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Awwww, poor Vaginal.....he's so upset because we're making fun of his idol.....Palin hasn't even been confirmed a college graduate....must suck that you have to admit that.

Palin doesn't need my help, and I see you think graduating from a commie college is a PLUS!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

No. Hear me clearly. We are not upset. Sarah Palin gives us much joy. If she were VP....we'd be upset. Please.....trust me on this.

Funny, for people who aren't worried about her, you seem bent on trying to destroy her 24/7/365.

I hope she runs too. I don't hate her, I want to see her stand next to Hillary in a debate. I think if she runs though it will be as a VP running mate again, no way will they put her at the top of the ticket, she is like a half a step up from moron status.

Well ... she's not nearly as sly as Clinton but even she is smarter. Clinton is a lump of flesh with few (if any) real accomplishments on her resumé. She stood against (and took down) corrupt politicians in her State of Alaska while Clinton aids and abets the corrupt politicians within her circle of cronies.

Oh wow....and just a few posts ago you were sounding intelligent.........:eek:

Oh wow....and just a few posts ago you were sounding intelligent.........:eek:

Funny, YOU NEVER sound intelligent, that's why you're worth bitch slapping, you are hilarious with your comebacks! THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back