Palin's Katie Couric moment, agin.

LOL

Another day, another Palin thread
zombies35.jpg

Do you know what newspaper you like the most? Do you know the difference between north and south Korea? Do you think Saddam was the cause of 9/11?..

See where I am going with this?

By the way, do you need more links, not just that blog? I just watched that exchange of genius's on television myself.

God, Beck and Palin on the tube together. Dayum.

Oh..I see...you believe all of the gossip you hear.

You are the ideal candidate to read the blogs.

Please...enjoy.

Her handlers reported this. THey were there, they recorded it, they pbulished it in a book. Nice.

You mean the same book where her handlers said she was out of controil before the debate and she was going to be a great failure...and then after the debate they said she did an amazing job?

Those handlers you tool?

Sure...they wrote a book...so it MUST BE TRUE.

You also truly believe there is such thing as green eggs and ham?

Are you getting a little bored with this Crusader, I sure am. The funny thing is, is that the more these liberal media types and blogs talk and denigrate Palin the more people tune into Fox to see who Palin is.

Anything she says they turn on her, this is a typical example. She liked them all, so to them, that means that she did not know who they were. Ridiculous, but you all keep it up, because you end up selling more and more of her books, the more people are tuned into her, they more they like her and the more stupid you guys look.:lol:

She is on FOX....there will be TONS of threads about that dunce for a while. She is an endless source of comedy. She is also something we like to throw back in the faces of republicans. She represents that party perfectly as a female. Nice to look at and dumb as a box of rocks.

Seeing as you found her response humorous......you must be an easy guy to make laugh.

Sorry...nothing dumb or humorous about her answer.

But plenty dumb and humorous about your post.

Go back to your fasnatsy land...and contimue to let that dumb Palin make millions......

What an ass....when did they let you out?

(Oh the irony)....

What I found funny was her response..."all of them" ...that was exactly what she said to Couric when she got that "gotcha" question about what she reads.

Still don't get it? Beck threw her a softball, she responded with the same answer. "all of them". Comic genius.

Last edited:
????

She remarks how she likes all of them and admires how they brought together and then worked through such diversity of opinion, and then concludes by how impressive it was that Washington, once finished with public service went back to private life...sounds like a pretty strong answer to me.

Next

Shows you how much she doesn't know. Washington never wanted to be President. He was drafted as the only person that the rest of them could agree on. He couldn't wait to get back to Mount Vernon.

did you see the interview? That's what Beck was looking for and she said we should be looking for. Someone who sees it more as a sacrifice.

Do you think she enjoys being lambasted by the mein kampf media relentlessly? Having her kids dissed like Letterman did? She IS sacrificing, I hope she runs.

She is on FOX....there will be TONS of threads about that dunce for a while. She is an endless source of comedy. She is also something we like to throw back in the faces of republicans. She represents that party perfectly as a female. Nice to look at and dumb as a box of rocks.

Seeing as you found her response humorous......you must be an easy guy to make laugh.

Sorry...nothing dumb or humorous about her answer.

But plenty dumb and humorous about your post.

Go back to your fasnatsy land...and contimue to let that dumb humorous Palin make millions......

What an ass....when did they let you out?

(Oh the irony)....

What I found funny was her response..."all of them" ...that was exactly what she said to Couric when she got that "gotcha" question about what she reads.

Still don't get it? Beck threw her a softball, she responded with the same answer. "all of them". Comic genius.

And you believe that a governor of a sate reading all of the primary newspapers is a stretch....

And admiring all of the founders is a stretch.

Ask me what papers I read....I can list 5 I read a day.

Seems you read blogs all day. Which is your favorite?

LOL

Another day, another Palin thread

Are you getting a little bored with this Crusader, I sure am. The funny thing is, is that the more these liberal media types and blogs talk and denigrate Palin the more people tune into Fox to see who Palin is.

Anything she says they turn on her, this is a typical example. She liked them all, so to them, that means that she did not know who they were. Ridiculous, but you all keep it up, because you end up selling more and more of her books, the more people are tuned into her, they more they like her and the more stupid you guys look.:lol:

Her book " Going Rogue," is the number 1 book of 2009, the number 1 best seller. She commands a 6 figure price for speech's she gives.

I wonder how much money you liberals would be paid to give a speech, with your assertion that she is soooooooooooooooooo stupid and you and your ilk are sooooooooooooo smart. Answer- ZERO.:clap2:

Keep it up though, she is a conservative and you and your liberal media do nothing but draw more attention to her. BTW O' Reilly had her on the other night and his viewership doubled.:lol::lol:

????

She remarks how she likes all of them and admires how they brought together and then worked through such diversity of opinion, and then concludes by how impressive it was that Washington, once finished with public service went back to private life...sounds like a pretty strong answer to me.

Next

Shows you how much she doesn't know. Washington never wanted to be President. He was drafted as the only person that the rest of them could agree on. He couldn't wait to get back to Mount Vernon.

did you see the interview? That's what Beck was looking for and she said we should be looking for. Someone who sees it more as a sacrifice.

Do you think she enjoys being lambasted by the mein kampf media relentlessly? Having her kids dissed like Letterman did? She IS sacrificing, I hope she runs.

So do I. I hope to God she runs. ...you are one of those nuts who really believes Letterman was talking about the other daughter...not the bimbo who got pregnant? You know, that jokes makes so much sense if it was about the younger daughter, right? Wow.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot to mention, she is on Hannity tonight. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

????

Next

You would do well to learn a bit more about Washington.

Open ambition was regarded very poorly in his time - the view of his reluctance to enter political service is part truth, with equal parts post-era fabrication. Washington was incredibly motivated to better his standing, a pursuit he engaged in with great skill and self-awareness. Federal politics certainly wore him down, and he was quite happy to retreat back to Mount Vernon after serving two terms as our first president - but even then he kept himself informed of events and gave counsel whether it was asked for or not.

Start your long overdue studies on Washington with D.S. Freeman's very comprehensive Washington. - it is the definitive account of perhaps the greatest of our Founders - and the greatest of our presidents.

Good luck!

Last edited:
????

Next

Washington wasn't the only one who sacrificed...... and your statements are contradictory. But you're a total idiot, so that is expected.

+
????

Next

Open ambition was regarded very poorly in his time - the view of his reluctance to enter political service is part truth, with equal parts post-era fabrication. Washington was incredibly motivated to better his standing, a pursuit he engaged in with great skill and self-awareness. Federal politics certainly wore him down, and he was quite happy to retreat back to Mount Vernon after serving two terms as our first president - but even then he kept himself informed of events and gave counsel whether it was asked for or not.

Start your long overdue studies on Washington with D.S. Freeman's very comprehensive Washington. - it is the definitive account of perhaps the greatest of our Founders - and the greatest of our presidents.

Good luck!

So do I. I hope to God she runs. ...you are one of those nuts who really believes Letterman was talking about the other daughter...not the bimbo who got pregnant? You know, that jokes makes so much sense if it was about the younger daughter, right? Wow.

Not me. I did not care which daughter he was referring to.
Either way, he called a teenager a slut.
Sort of like when Imus called teenagers ho's.
Yes, he also said "nappy hair"....but he was just telling the truth about the hair....many of them DID have nappy hair.
What? the truth perhaps but racial regardless?
But Reid said the truth about Negro dialect and light skin and he did nothing wrong?
So that being said...why did the left cry about Imus but not about Letterman?

Glen Beck...GLEN BECK asked her a "gotcha" question I guess.

He asked her who her favorite fouding father was...her response, AGAIN....

"All of them."

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin’s favorite founding father « - Blogs from CNN.com

Wow. Get the feeling she didnt prepare for that book report?

Oh yeah, we fear her

Who's your favorite founding father?

I never thought of it myself.

All of them.

Be right back, I am on my way to East korea. :lol:

+

????

Next

Glen Beck...GLEN BECK asked her a "gotcha" question I guess.

He asked her who her favorite fouding father was...her response, AGAIN....

"All of them."

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin’s favorite founding father « - Blogs from CNN.com

Wow. Get the feeling she didnt prepare for that book report?

Oh yeah, we fear her

Who's your favorite founding father?

I never thought of it myself.

Better yet...

Has anyone ever heard Reid, Pelosi or Obama refer to the founding fathers?

????

Next

Good luck!

I think I know way more than you do.........that's not saying much......just call me self-deprecating.

Not me. I did not care which daughter he was referring to.
Either way, he called a teenager a slut.
Sort of like when Imus called teenagers ho's.
Yes, he also said "nappy hair"....but he was just telling the truth about the hair....many of them DID have nappy hair.
What? the truth perhaps but racial regardless?
But Reid said the truth about Negro dialect and light skin and he did nothing wrong?
So that being said...why did the left cry about Imus but not about Letterman?

He called that girl who had a baby out of wedlock and who was basically living with that guy in her mothers house a slut?

Well, thats not exactly a stretch, ya think? She is a slut.

What Reid said was true. If obama was darker and spoke more "street" like, he would not have been elected. Agree? Ask any black person you know, if you can find one. I did. They all said the same thing, Reid was correct. (By the way, what the hell does this have to do with Palin being a dolt?)

Forum List

Back