Palin's Katie Couric moment, agin.

LOL

Another day, another Palin thread

Two things. One, yes. She is on fox, so there will be a lot more. Thanks for bringing that up.

Two, comments on how dumb this idiot is.

With her working for fox now, she will provide us with limitless humor and every time she says something dumb, I will post it. Thanks and God bless. :eusa_angel:

Glen Beck...GLEN BECK asked her a "gotcha" question I guess.

He asked her who her favorite fouding father was...her response, AGAIN....

"All of them."

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin’s favorite founding father « - Blogs from CNN.com

Wow. Get the feeling she didnt prepare for that book report?

Oh yeah, we fear her

And the problem with her answer?
I am a conservative and I dont have a favorite founding father.
I have quoted many of them for different reasons.
But, of course, you allowed a BLOG to get your goat.....
Learn to think for yourself. It will make you a better person.

LOL

Are you getting a little bored with this Crusader, I sure am. The funny thing is, is that the more these liberal media types and blogs talk and denigrate Palin the more people tune into Fox to see who Palin is.

Anything she says they turn on her, this is a typical example. She liked them all, so to them, that means that she did not know who they were. Ridiculous, but you all keep it up, because you end up selling more and more of her books, the more people are tuned into her, they more they like her and the more stupid you guys look.:lol:

Right now it's hard to tell how big the Dem losses will be in 2010, there's is still plenty of downside for the Dems and now Sarah has a national forum and can focus on the races, so Dem will lose anywhere from 40 to 140 seats in November

Then in 2012 it's Palin/Paul.

"All of them."

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin’s favorite founding father « - Blogs from CNN.com

Oh yeah, we fear her

Do you know what newspaper you like the most? Do you know the difference between north and south Korea? Do you think Saddam was the cause of 9/11?..

See where I am going with this?

By the way, do you need more links, not just that blog? I just watched that exchange of genius's on television myself.

God, Beck and Palin on the tube together. Dayum.

LOL

Two things. One, yes. She is on fox, so there will be a lot more. Thanks for bringing that up.

With her working for fox now, she will provide us with limitless humor and every time she says something dumb, I will post it. Thanks and God bless. :eusa_angel:

" Palin is soooooooooooooooooo dumb, that she is making millions just by being dumb. How much money have you made????:lol::lol:

LOL

Are you getting a little bored with this Crusader, I sure am. The funny thing is, is that the more these liberal media types and blogs talk and denigrate Palin the more people tune into Fox to see who Palin is.

Anything she says they turn on her, this is a typical example. She liked them all, so to them, that means that she did not know who they were. Ridiculous, but you all keep it up, because you end up selling more and more of her books, the more people are tuned into her, they more they like her and the more stupid you guys look.:lol:

LMAO...she was the VP candidate on the ticket that lost yet she is more talked about than the VP of the ticket that won.
Come to think of it...Conan Obrien is more tralked about than Biden.
COme to think of it...the most hated VP of all time, CHeney, is more talked about than Biden.
Sorry...I digressed.

????

She remarks how she likes all of them and admires how they brought together and then worked through such diversity of opinion, and then concludes by how impressive it was that Washington, once finished with public service went back to private life...sounds like a pretty strong answer to me.

Next

"All of them."

Oh yeah, we fear her

Do you know what newspaper you like the most? Do you know the difference between north and south Korea? Do you think Saddam was the cause of 9/11?..

By the way, do you need more links, not just that blog? I just watched that exchange of genius's on television myself.

Oh..I see...you believe all of the gossip you hear.

You are the ideal candidate to read the blogs.

Please...enjoy.

LOL

She is on FOX....there will be TONS of threads about that dunce for a while. She is an endless source of comedy. She is also something we like to throw back in the faces of republicans. She represents that party perfectly as a female. Nice to look at and dumb as a box of rocks.

Oh..I see...you believe all of the gossip you hear.

You are the ideal candidate to read the blogs.

Please...enjoy.

Her handlers reported this. THey were there, they recorded it, they pbulished it in a book. Nice.

LOL

She is on FOX....there will be TONS of threads about that dunce for a while. She is an endless source of comedy. She is also something we like to throw back in the faces of republicans. She represents that party perfectly as a female. Nice to look at and dumb as a box of rocks.

Seeing as you found her response humorous......you must be an easy guy to make laugh.

Sorry...nothing dumb or humorous about her answer.

But plenty dumb and humorous about your post.

Go back to your fasnatsy land...and contimue to let that dumb humorous Palin make millions......

What an ass....when did they let you out?

LOL

" Palin is soooooooooooooooooo dumb, that she is making millions just by being dumb. How much money have you made????:lol::lol:

Enough for me and my family. Here is the thing, I was never in the position to almost be the vice president of the united states.
Yes, she quit her job to sell her book. Good for her. Her fans know she quit her people of Alaska but still shelled out money for her tripe.

Again, good for her. Oh and yes, she is dumb. Seriously. So are her fans.

????

She remarks how she likes all of them and admires how they brought together and then worked through such diversity of opinion, and then concludes by how impressive it was that Washington, once finished with public service went back to private life...sounds like a pretty strong answer to me.

Next

Shows you how much she doesn't know. Washington never wanted to be President. He was drafted as the only person that the rest of them could agree on. He couldn't wait to get back to Mount Vernon.

"All of them."

Oh yeah, we fear her

Did you think no one was watching?

Is this a test to see how far you can go with half truths???

She said GEORGE WASHINGTON and was merely building up to it, sheesh

and even if she didn't, you would know she was being honest, unlike certain Presidents that claim to be Christian :eusa_whistle:

Born Muslim, named Muslim, enrolled in school Muslim, friends he grew up with said he was devout Muslim, bows to Muslim kings, defends suicide bombers like a defense lawyer, says he was never Muslim...wha?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back