Palin to Fox

Just saw on FXN that they welcomed Sarah Palin to Fox News. I hope she does well. I know that all the leftys will be watching her to critique' her performance.

Sarah Palin Joins Fox as a Contributor - ABC News

Lefties don't watch Fox News! :eusa_whistle:

By the way, Palin said, "I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News, It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."
The more I hear what the former Gov. of Alaska says, and the more posts I read from WT, the more I think I hit my head, and as I lie stunned, I hear:
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between night and shadow, between silliness and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his prejudices. This is the dimension void of imagination. It is an area which we call the Fringe Zone

Just saw on FXN that they welcomed Sarah Palin to Fox News. I hope she does well. I know that all the leftys will be watching her to critique' her performance.

By the way, Palin said, "I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News, It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."
The more I hear what the former Gov. of Alaska says, and the more posts I read from WT, the more I think I hit my head, and as I lie stunned, I hear:
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between night and shadow, between silliness and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his prejudices. This is the dimension void of imagination. It is an area which we call the Fringe Zone

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Is Sarah Palin the last Republican to believe Bush that Saddam was behind 9/11?

Quote from Sarah:

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News," Palin said in a statement posted on the network's Web site. "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."

What??? I cannot wait for Rachel and Keith's response. Is she kidding??? No wonder the McCain campaign said she's nuts!!!

Last edited:
Quote from Sarah:

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News," Palin said in a statement posted on the network's Web site. "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."

What??? I cannot wait for Rachel and Keith's response. Is she kidding??? No wonder the McCain campaign said she's nuts!!!

Have your Dilantin at the ready!

Actually there are many polls that say we do, I am actually watching it right now.:eusa_whistle:

I think you may be the first on this board to admit it.. I've always wondered how the libtards knew everything there was to know about Fox without watching it.. :lol::lol:

Is Sarah Palin the last Republican to believe Bush that Saddam was behind 9/11?

Ha ha that is so funny

I hear she can view Russia from her house as well Ha ha ha

I was just looking through the Internet about Sarah Palin and I guess the McCain people that were preparing Palin for her debate released some real zingers.

Sarah Palin thought Saddam was behind 9/11.

She didn't know why there is a North and South Korea.

She didn't know why we fought in WWI and WWII.

She didn't know what the FED is.

I wrote them down but I forget some. Oh, her candidacy was "God's Plan". I guess "God's Plan" failed.

take that seashell offen yer ear and come into the light.

Forum List

Back