Palin to Fox

Is Sarah Palin the last Republican to believe Bush that Saddam was behind 9/11?

Ha ha that is so funny

I hear she can view Russia from her house as well Ha ha ha

I was just looking through the Internet about Sarah Palin and I guess the McCain people that were preparing Palin for her debate released some real zingers.

Sarah Palin thought Saddam was behind 9/11.

She didn't know why there is a North and South Korea.

She didn't know why we fought in WWI and WWII.

She didn't know what the FED is.

I wrote them down but I forget some. Oh, her candidacy was "God's Plan". I guess "God's Plan" failed.

McCain ran the worst campaign in history and is only now realizing Obama is a Librul.

Without Palin, McCain loses AZ and UT, I don't believe McCain carries a single state, it would be 57-0 for Obama

:rofl:

She should be their Senior Russian Affairs Analyst and report live from her porch.

Lefties don't watch Fox News! :eusa_whistle:

Actually there are many polls that say we do, I am actually watching it right now.:eusa_whistle:

I think you may be the first on this board to admit it.. I've always wondered how the libtards knew everything there was to know about Fox without watching it.. :lol::lol:

One, it's important to know what the enemies of America are doing.

Two, it's how we know they lie all the time.

Three, it's hysterically funny because only a drooling idiot could possibly believe anything they say. Only if you check it out with three of four reliable sources.

Fair and balanced, lol.

And who is she there to balance? The ghost of Alan Colmes?

You know it's funny....they have representatives of the Obama Administration on there all the time. Bob Beckle is on every day. They get equal time to talk just like the GOP.

I know that sounds foreign to you but after all this isn't Venezuela yet.

Last edited:
Fair and balanced, lol.

And who is she there to balance? The ghost of Alan Colmes?

You know it's funny....they have representatives of the Obama Administration on thers all the time. Bob Beckle is on every day. They get equal time to talk just like the GOP.

I know that sounds foreign to you but after all this isn't Venezuela yet.

Do you want to make a 1000 dollar bet that liberals get just as much on-air time on Foxnews in any given day as do conservatives? That would be left of center vs right of center and we count the hosts' on-air time.

you want that bet?

that was fabricated by the libtards. it never happened.

Why is that a surprise?

In the days leading up to an interview with ABC News’ Charlie Gibson, aides were worried with Ms. Palin’s grasp of facts. She couldn’t explain why North and South Korea were separate nations and she did not know what the Federal Reserve did. She also said she believed Saddam Hussein attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.

2008 Campaign, All Over Again in New Book - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Why is that a surprise?

In the days leading up to an interview with ABC News’ Charlie Gibson, aides were worried with Ms. Palin’s grasp of facts. She couldn’t explain why North and South Korea were separate nations and she did not know what the Federal Reserve did. She also said she believed Saddam Hussein attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001.

The NYTimes has lost their credibility long ago. The Enquirer is more honest.

I don't believe any of this stupid shit.

Why is that a surprise?

the NY slime ???? :lol::lol: come on even YOU can do better than this

Last edited:

Why is that a surprise?

The NYTimes has lost their credibility long ago. The Enquirer is more honest.

I don't believe any of this stupid shit.

Isn't this from the same book where Reid is accused of "racist" statements?

Sarah Palin, Fox: looks like a winner

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Already entrenched as No. 1 in the cable-television news wars, Fox News Channel on Monday hired Sarah Palin as a contributor and strengthened itself further.

The arrangement, reported in the New York Times, has the potential of playing out as a big win for both parties.

For Fox, the addition gives its conservative political base one more reason to tune in, as Palin is the darling of many sectors of the Republican Party. Fox has surged far ahead of rivals CNN and MSNBC (GE), so it isn't necessarily fretting about losing its sizable advantage in the ratings. But it's always good business to give the people what they want, and they can't get enough of Palin.

:eusa_angel:

https://www.etrade.wallst.com/v1/ne...winner&refSymbols=|US;GE|US;NWS|US;NYT|US;TWX

Good for her.:clap2:

Forum List

Back