Palin to Fox

Very glad to hear Palin is now on Fox. My daily laughter output is directly related to her speaking! Dumb ass bitch

Is Sarah Palin the last Republican to believe Bush that Saddam was behind 9/11?

Ha ha that is so funny

I hear she can view Russia from her house as well Ha ha ha

I was just looking through the Internet about Sarah Palin and I guess the McCain people that were preparing Palin for her debate released some real zingers.

Sarah Palin thought Saddam was behind 9/11.

She didn't know why there is a North and South Korea.

She didn't know why we fought in WWI and WWII.

She didn't know what the FED is.

I wrote them down but I forget some. Oh, her candidacy was "God's Plan". I guess "God's Plan" failed.

This has all of the Palin and Hillary zingers from that book about the campaign.

Revelations from the Campaign - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Is Sarah Palin the last Republican to believe Bush that Saddam was behind 9/11?

that was fabricated by the libtards. it never happened.

You don't know what you're talking about. She did say it, and I think Steve Schmidt would know better than you do.

"Her foreign policy tutors are literally taking her through, 'This is World War I, this is World War II, this is the Korean War. This is the how the Cold War worked.' Steve Schmidt had gone to them and said, 'She knows nothing,'" Heilemann told Cooper. "A week later, after the convention was over, she still didn't really understand why there was a North Korea and a South Korea. She was still regularly saying that Saddam Hussein had been behind 9/11. And, literally, the next day her son was about to ship off to Iraq. And when they asked her who her son was going to fight, she couldn't explain that."

Ha ha that is so funny

I hear she can view Russia from her house as well Ha ha ha

I was just looking through the Internet about Sarah Palin and I guess the McCain people that were preparing Palin for her debate released some real zingers.

I wrote them down but I forget some. Oh, her candidacy was "God's Plan". I guess "God's Plan" failed.

This has all of the Palin and Hillary zingers from that book about the campaign.

already saw it - CBS = can't be serious

Actually there are many polls that say we do, I am actually watching it right now.:eusa_whistle:

I think you may be the first on this board to admit it.. I've always wondered how the libtards knew everything there was to know about Fox without watching it.. :lol::lol:

One, it's important to know what the enemies of America are doing.

Two, it's how we know they lie all the time.

Three, it's hysterically funny because only a drooling idiot could possibly believe anything they say. Only if you check it out with three of four reliable sources.

You're absolutely right!!!! I don't watch Fox regularly, but I do tune in to see what they're up to sometimes. That's why I'm so excited about Palin being a part of the show. She's a trip.

All this fuss over Palin - and so she clearly remains a fixture on the national political scene.

I love when I get you and your pals to cuss me out.

You do know what BFD means, don't you Pinata?

Stop whining...

Of course I know what it means. Unlike you, I don't just make things up and start talking. And why are you telling me not to whine?? I never whine. But I'm not going to take any crap from you, Dr. Nobody.

You're whining, Pinata....

Stop it....

This is some interesting conversation between Anderson Cooper and Steve Schmidt:

lets see. Cooper hates everyone. including him. and Schmidt's the guy who takes his boyfriends on vacations. so are they talking in bed ?????

You poor thing!!! You have no idea how stupid you sound. Your insinuation about Anderson Cooper is just intended to cover up the fact that you didn't read the article, didn't understand it, or don't want to know the truth.

Let's see, which one do I think it is??? All three!!! Because you probably can't read, have no comprehension skills, and wouldn't know the truth if it came up behind and kicked you in the ass!!! :razz:

already saw it - CBS = can't be serious

OMG, how predicatable and uninformed can one person be!!! I'll bet that you didn't see a damn thing. Every source you're given, you say it's no good. You have some real issues with the truth.

Forum List

Back