Don’t Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox

So, now we have Jeb Bush wanting to reach out to Hispanics because they are fertile, and Palin putting Jeb down because, "..."I don't think that's where we want to go in deciding how will we incentivize the hardworking responsible families who want to live in the light, follow the law, become Americans, versus those whose very first act on our soil is to break the law?" .

Now, while none of the above makes even the slightest bit of sense, I have figured out that they are actually talking in code. Unfortunately crytographers have been unable to decifer it, so far. There is one school of thought that Sarah is in favor of non-fertile Hispanics, and Jef is in favor of fertile Hispanics.

I think that we will just have to let Allah sort it out.

Hey, only a liberal like you would find degrading a woman (any woman) funny. Asshole.
I present to you the mainstream Republican response to Sandra Fluke, as led by the mainstream Conservative Republican Rush Limbaugh...

Limbaugh Slanders Congressional Witness Sandra Fluke, Calls Her a Prostitute | Crooks and Liars
Slut Sandra Fluke meme | quickmeme
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfb9f7yFYgw]Rush Limbaugh Calls a Female Georgetown Student, Sandra Fluke, a 'Slut' - YouTube[/ame]
Rush Limbaugh?Sandra Fluke controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Have shock jocks gone too far after Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a slut? - Americas - World - The Independent
Since We Can?t Call Sandra Fluke a ?Slut,? Would ?Lying Liberal Bitch? Be OK? : The Other McCain

What I struggle with daily, is how Democrats revere women, but absolutely skewer Palin, or Mia Love, or Malkin, or Bachmann...

Wait, that can't be right. Democrats are still the misogynists they were back in the 1950's.

We aren't skewering them because they are women, but because they are morons. That's equality.

when will you begin skewering the following female idiots: pelosi, Rosie O'Donnel, Susan Sarandon, Wasserman Schultz, Maddow, Streisand, Boxer, Whoopi, Joy Behar? just to name a few.

We all know that NOW is not a woman's organization, it is a liberal woman's organization. When will you skewer that hypocrisy?

But we get it, all women who are not leftists, feminists, lesbians, or america-haters are to be destroyed by personal attacks. We fullly understand your goals and methods.

People are supposed to take Sarah Palin seriously on national issues when on her first appearance on Fox and Friends she goes on the air wearing a short skirt with polka dots, high heels with straps, a pink blouse with fluffy sleeves, AND pink lipstick? All she's doing is reinforcing her image as Caribou Barbie. For crying out loud, everyone knows that female morning show hosts dress in a way that's more alluring than generally accepted office attire for professional women, but it IS a visual medium and I get it. But look at Meghan Kelley. She appeared quite professional the way she was dressed. Palin was dressed like Erin Brockovich. In other words, she looked like a floozie.

Can someone tell me who's advising Palin? Because if it's someone SHE is paying, that person should be fired. And if it's someone who FOX hired, then all I can think is that they're trying to make her look like a joke for some reason. I just find it hard to believe that she couldn't look in the mirror and understand how foolish she looked to dress that way on national TV at the age of 49.

I knew she was OK the first time I saw her in Iraq, visiting Alaska National Guard troops that she commanded when they're back in-country... flying into dangerous country just to visit 'her boys and girls'...

sarah-palin2.jpg

She's said some pretty damned dumb things in her time but for the most part her heart's in the right place and she seems passionate about the shit she believes in, which isn't a bad mix at all.

And for someone who's been described as dumb-as-a-box-o-rox she's made one helluva lotta money playing dumb, so...

I'm not sure I want her in the White House but I wouldn't mind seeing her get a turn with a Senate seat, to see if she can play on that level after all.

I hope she gets a shot at it... but that's up to the folks in Alaska, and they may have different ideas.

But... I must confess... there's a darker and evil and more insidious reason for my cutting her some slack... I think she's a damned good-lookin' woman... there... I've said it... I'm sooooooo ashamed...
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
What I struggle with daily, is how Democrats revere women, but absolutely skewer Palin, or Mia Love, or Malkin, or Bachmann...

Wait, that can't be right. Democrats are still the misogynists they were back in the 1950's.

We aren't skewering them because they are women, but because they are morons. That's equality.

And all those "Palin is a C***" t shirts that libs were wearing were just skewering her intellect correct?

:lol:

1371155431957.cached.jpg

He loves her, he loves her not. Fox News CEO Roger Ailes says he’s bringing Sarah Palin back as an on-air contributor. Will the second time be a charm? By David Freedlander

Refudiate that!

Former Alaska governor and professional maverick Sarah Palin will be returning to Fox News as on-air contributor, the network announced today.

“I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor,” said Fox News CEO Roger Ailes in a statement. “I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

More: Don't Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox - The Daily Beast

Thank you, Jesus, for not letting this "gifted" woman fade in obscurity.

Jon Stewart is off for the summer working on an independent film but I would bet a million bucks he's gotten the news and is ecstatic. Bill Maher is dancing around the studios at HBO, too.

And all those "Palin is a C***" t shirts that libs were wearing were just skewering her intellect correct?

:lol:

She's not a c***! That's terrible. She's merely a media whore who also has no intention of telling you stupid Repubs what she's doing with her PAC money.

But no, not a c***.

Hey, only a liberal like you would find degrading a woman (any woman) funny. Asshole.
I present to you the mainstream Republican response to Sandra Fluke, as led by the mainstream Conservative Republican Rush Limbaugh...

Limbaugh Slanders Congressional Witness Sandra Fluke, Calls Her a Prostitute | Crooks and Liars
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfb9f7yFYgw]Rush Limbaugh Calls a Female Georgetown Student, Sandra Fluke, a 'Slut' - YouTube[/ame]
Have shock jocks gone too far after Rush Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a slut? - Americas - World - The Independent
Since We Can?t Call Sandra Fluke a ?Slut,? Would ?Lying Liberal Bitch? Be OK? : The Other McCain

this proves what? a bunch of links bemoaning Limbaugh..
so that excuses you on the left for the way you treat women?

Last edited:
You can see why the left hates her...she has the nerve to criticize the dear one, Obama

what a sad bunch

Any idiot can criticize. And in my time, I've heard plenty of idiots who do just that. As a general rule, you can't have a conversation with them about a specific topic because they usually don't really know all that much about it when push comes to shove. They just have an opinion about it, usually one that isn't truly their own. They merely absorbed it from someone else.

I present to you the mainstream DEMOCRAT and they laughed over it...but see them wail over Limbaugh..

TAPPER: How do you know when you’ve gone too far?

MAHER: I let the audience be the guide. The bit I did about Palin using the word c-, one of the biggest laughs in my act, I did it all over the country, not one person ever registered disapproval, and believe me, audiences are not afraid to let you know. Because it was a routine where that word came in at just the right moment.

Four Questions for Bill Maher - Yahoo!
Low-brow: Bill Maher says Sarah Palin is a ‘dumb twat’ | The ...
AND MANY MORE

Last edited:

They are not morons just because the left-wing hate brigade labels them as such.

Bachmann BTW is actually an accomplished attorney who unlike Barry Kardashian, has actually litigated cases.. rather than spending her entire career in the faculty lounge.

You moonbats slay me. believe me, if these gals were running around espousing the virtues of homosexuality, abortion & weed... you'd be all in on them.

They are not morons just because the left-wing hate brigade labels them as such.

Bachmann BTW is actually an accomplished attorney who unlike Barry Kardashian, has actually litigated cases.. rather than spending her entire career in the faculty lounge.

You moonbats slay me. believe me, if these gals were running around espousing the virtues of homosexuality, abortion & weed... you'd be all in on them.

yep, you don't see one Democrat congresswoman who is pro-life...why? they wouldn't hold their job long...look at how Pelosi squirms her way around it being a Catholic
they have to lie to their base in order to keep their jobs...

when will you begin skewering the following female idiots: pelosi, Rosie O'Donnel, Susan Sarandon, Wasserman Schultz, Maddow, Streisand, Boxer, Whoopi, Joy Behar? just to name a few.

Why should I? I never claimed to be non partisan in my criticisms, just not sexist.

We all know that NOW is not a woman's organization, it is a liberal woman's organization. When will you skewer that hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy? They advocate on women's issues. If a conservative woman's ideological views don't match exactly those of NOW, it does not mean they are a "liberal" organization.

But we get it, all women who are not leftists, feminists, lesbians, or america-haters are to be destroyed by personal attacks. We fullly understand your goals and methods.

"Destroyed" is a tad hyperbolic don't you think?

They are "attacked" for the stupid things they say, that's all.

1371155431957.cached.jpg

He loves her, he loves her not. Fox News CEO Roger Ailes says he’s bringing Sarah Palin back as an on-air contributor. Will the second time be a charm? By David Freedlander

Refudiate that!

Former Alaska governor and professional maverick Sarah Palin will be returning to Fox News as on-air contributor, the network announced today.

“I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor,” said Fox News CEO Roger Ailes in a statement. “I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

More: Don't Misunderestimate Her! Sarah Palin Returns to Fox - The Daily Beast

Thank you, Jesus, for not letting this "gifted" woman fade in obscurity.

Show us your saggy tits!

With a new Fox contract and sharp words on immigration, the former Alaska gov. is the smiley face of white backlash.

Sarah Palin is back! Not only did she get another Fox News contract, she was the star of Ralph Reed’s Faith and Freedom Conference this past weekend for her slashing attacks not only on President Obama and Democrats but on Republican sellouts (and 2016 hopefuls) like Jeb Bush. Watching Palin gleefully take on Bush, who made a dumb comment about needing immigration reform because immigrants are “more fertile” than native-born Americans, I realized that Palin’s star really is rising again, at a time of heightened racial insecurity on the white far-right. They need a hero, and here she is again.

More: Why Sarah Palin actually matters again - Salon.com

1371155431957.cached.jpg

Palin is really getting carried away with the big hair. It's gotten much bigger than this photo, which is a few weeks old.

Forum List

Back