If God Opens The Door, Sarah Palin Is Ready To Run Again

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
564b776a1e00002d00264b0f.jpeg

WASHINGTON -- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is keeping the door open to running for office again, saying she believes God doesn't want her to let her talents go to waste.

"I would [consider a run for office] because ... we know that we're equipped with passions, with interests, we're given those by our creator," Palin said Tuesday in an interview with conservative host Brian Kilmeade.

"And they're put in us not to frustrate us or tease us, or to just sit on those interests or those gifts of talent -- but they're to put us on a road toward fulfillment, toward productivity, ultimately helping other people. And I know that built within me is certainly passion for this country," she said.

Palin was on Fox News Radio promoting her new book, Sweet Freedom. Kilmeade asked whether she was considering a bid for one of Alaska's Senate seats -- both are currently held by Republicans -- but Palin said she wasn't sure which office she'd be most interested in.

The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee has been floating the idea of running for office again in recent days as she tries to sell more books. On CBS's "Sunday Morning," she said she would be "willing" to throw her hat in the ring, and in a "Good Morning America" interview on Tuesday, she said God would show her the way forward politically.

"Living my life, putting it in God's hands, you just never know what door may be opened," Palin said. "And if that door was opened, I'm built to run through it."

More: If God Opens The Door, Sarah Palin Is Ready To Run Again

Please, God, open the door for Sarah. America needs her.

We don't need religious fundamentalist in office. We need people that will fund science and maintain our nation.

So Matthew. Palin wouldn't maintain your wishes but Obama's crew is going to?

:lmao:

You better really get a grip.

We don't need religious fundamentalist in office. We need people that will fund science and maintain our nation.
Don't worry. The country isn't crazy enough to elect Sarah, but she sure would be entertaining.
TRUMP/PALIN 2016!!!!

Maybe prayer foot washers can be part of the new infrastructure. Oh and at least 200 Mosques. SA has promised them.

If trump gets palin...he loses my vote.

Why and clarify it to me. I love you Gracie with all my heart. Tell me why if Trump and Palin rock out a team you could not support them. Hit it and don't hold back.
Palin is an idiot and I loathe her. LOATHE her.
Trump has had me all this time. But if he picks that moron as his VP.....count me out.

I love you too. Even if you like her. :lol:

With Palin on the GOP ticket, the Dems will be on the Pubs like Holm on Rousey: no contest.

Mr G has always been dem. He has been rooting for Trump since the first debate. But he just said the same thing I posted. If he picks her....he is going back to Dem.

But you are backing people who are anti science.

Look Matthew. The Taliban not only banned kite flying but they banned weathermen. Weathermen were regarded as prophets. So why are we backing these asshole?

564b776a1e00002d00264b0f.jpeg

WASHINGTON -- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) is keeping the door open to running for office again, saying she believes God doesn't want her to let her talents go to waste.

"I would [consider a run for office] because ... we know that we're equipped with passions, with interests, we're given those by our creator," Palin said Tuesday in an interview with conservative host Brian Kilmeade.

"And they're put in us not to frustrate us or tease us, or to just sit on those interests or those gifts of talent -- but they're to put us on a road toward fulfillment, toward productivity, ultimately helping other people. And I know that built within me is certainly passion for this country," she said.

Palin was on Fox News Radio promoting her new book, Sweet Freedom. Kilmeade asked whether she was considering a bid for one of Alaska's Senate seats -- both are currently held by Republicans -- but Palin said she wasn't sure which office she'd be most interested in.

The 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee has been floating the idea of running for office again in recent days as she tries to sell more books. On CBS's "Sunday Morning," she said she would be "willing" to throw her hat in the ring, and in a "Good Morning America" interview on Tuesday, she said God would show her the way forward politically.

"Living my life, putting it in God's hands, you just never know what door may be opened," Palin said. "And if that door was opened, I'm built to run through it."

More: If God Opens The Door, Sarah Palin Is Ready To Run Again

Please, God, open the door for Sarah. America needs her.

Well we can hope that 'god' means a door at the very end of the bridge to nowhere. And this bugwit saying 'talent' and her own name in one sentence is a fail with a capital wtf.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back