Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

You're the fucking loser!

And, i'm quite sure those liberals with developmentally challenged children were just laughing their asses off over that episode, eh?

Real classy of you liberal fucks. Bashing a downs inflicted child. You people are disgusting, to say the least!

And you stupid fucks wonder why your twisted agenda is going down in flames as we speak.

You know...and I'm really trying to help you with a concept you don't get here....it's called a channel switch. I see stuff on tv I don't like ALL THE TIME. I see stuff on tv that offends me ALL THE TIME. I don't cry about it. I don't call people names like some internet tough guy over it. I....now pay attention...CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

WHOOOPEEE! That was quite an accomplishment to actually and simply CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

(Glad to have taught you all about that option)....now, go back to sucking your thumb in the corner.
You're a parent. Put yourself in Palin's shoes. How would you feel if it was YOUR kid they were mocking?

Would YOU think it was funny?

Would you appreciate it if your child went to school and the kids started mocking your child because they may have seen the episode and feel that it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of said child.

Would you appreciate it if it was all over the worldwide web?

Change the channel?......Yeah, but unfortunately because of you liberal morons, that clip is all over the place. So, Palin changing the channel makes no difference whatsoever.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Palin has a right to be insulted as the "image" of her kid was used for comedy.

The rest of us? It was nothing....I should have seen the clip before I said anything...unless there is more to it that I did not see?

:lol: Again, what kind of moron doesn't know what comedy is for? the people that are uptight don't have to watch any comedy, and if htey are upset by what they see, its their own damn fault.

But I know, yet another troll that just spouts anti liberal shit with every post he makes, no matter how dumb it is

Only a moron would see humor where there is none.

But tell me what was so fucking funny?

FTR I don't watch cartoons.

It's called slapstick...and it's the most basic form of humor there is. Laughing over the misfortune of others.

Must make you feel good to be able to laugh at others misfortunes, especially when those misfortunes were none of their doing. They were simply unfortunate enough to be born differently than you and somehow that gives you the right to make fun of them.

By the way it isn't slapstick, slapstick is a type of comedy involving exaggerated physical violence and activities which exceed the boundaries of common sense.

That's too bad, there are some very funny ones on TV.

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

There are others, but I don't watch them all. Do I watch them all the time? Nope, but when I do, i usually can't believe how far some of their writers take things. Sure they cross the line, but at the same time, if I was ever offended, I would just turn the channel. It's not that tough to do, especially since the remote control was invented.

-TSO

Some of us have a life.

Palin is such a joke with her selective outrage.

First it's faux outrage over Rahm Emanual - calling for his being fired for calling a bunch of liberal activists "fucking retards..." ...then it is on to Family Guy - a show that insults everything and everyone.

Recently Rush Limbaugh stated "Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards" going on to describe Rahm's meeting with advocates for the mentally handicapped as a "retard summit at the White House."

Where is the outrage...:eusa_eh:

Calls for boycotts....:eusa_eh:

Palin's staunch defenders parse liberal statements carefully to tweezer out any hint of insult towards their icon or her family.

Is Palin using her family, in particular Trig to for her own political purposes? I think so.

Her selective outrage is transparent: Rahm calls a group of people a generic "fucking retards" - Palin calls her own son "my little retard" - Palin largely ignores Rush's very specific insult focusing instead on Rahm and Family guy. And then there is Trig's own name..."Tri-G"...the chromosomal anomaly that characterizes Downs Syndrome. How cute. As if the baby will never be enough of a person to know or care.

Her selective outrage seems to go further.

Rahm Emanual was meeting with a group of disability activists. I searched and can't find any references to Palin becoming active in advocacy or volunteering with organizations for the disabled - surely hers would be a powerful voice in their cause, much like Eunace Kennedy.

Is Trig just another Palin political prop? I really wonder. If so, how sad.

Yes...selective outrage is a farce.

So where is the scorn for Obama and Pelosi's outrage for the bonuses of Citi...but not for the larger bonuses for Fannie?

And seeing as Palin is a commentator...and Pelosi is a lawmaker...and Obama is President and the final decision maker for us...why is it that the commentator is the only one getting criticized for selective outrage?

You do realize that lawmakers have been making laws based on outrage as of late....yet it is OK for them to practive selective outrage but a mortal sin if a commentator does?

Why is that coyote? Huh? Why is that?

Nice attempt at deflection however, OldandTired, I'm talking about one individual (and her supporters) selective outrage. Feel free to start a topic on other forms of outrage.

In the meantime - do you think Palin is using Trig as a political prop? I really wonder. She has no issue with Limbaugh's crude statement specifically directed at "retards" and I truely can't find any indication of advocacy for the disabled outside of her political ambitions. I hope I am wrong and it's just going on quietly but I don't think so.

I have a disabled brother. When he was diagnosed in his early teens, my mother became quite an advocate for the mentally ill joining and later taking a local leadership role in NAMI fighting for changes in public policy, perceptions, how the mentally ill were treated by police etc etc. She didn't have either wealth or public power but she did the best she could.

What is Palin doing?

So, let me get this straight....she is too chickenshit to call out Rush, but is willing to fight with a CARTOON on the very network that employs her?:cuckoo:
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

Washington (CNN) – Sarah Palin expressed outrage at a Fox Broadcasting Company television program for deriding people with Down syndrome and making an apparent reference to her 22-month-old son, Trig, who has the genetic disorder.

The former Alaska governor said on her Facebook page that she was too angry to offer a coherent response so she had her daughter, Bristol, release a full statement on the family’s behalf.
Where was this anger with Rush?
She was too angry and therefore made her daughter do it? What would she do if she were President and made to be "too angry"?

This woman is an embarrassment to women.

Only a moron would see humor where there is none.

But tell me what was so fucking funny?

It's called slapstick...and it's the most basic form of humor there is. Laughing over the misfortune of others.

Must make you feel good to be able to laugh at others misfortunes, especially when those misfortunes were none of their doing. They were simply unfortunate enough to be born differently than you and somehow that gives you the right to make fun of them.

By the way it isn't slapstick, slapstick is a type of comedy involving exaggerated physical violence and activities which exceed the boundaries of common sense.
Slapstick is laughing at the misfortune of others...slipping on ice...etc.

But since you are so perfect, I'm sure you never told a lawyer joke, a blonde joke, a Polish joke, an Aggie joke, a gay joke.

(Of course, I don't really believe you are telling the truth here)

//

Yeah like Cheny shooting his buddy in the face. Now that was funny!

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

There are others, but I don't watch them all. Do I watch them all the time? Nope, but when I do, i usually can't believe how far some of their writers take things. Sure they cross the line, but at the same time, if I was ever offended, I would just turn the channel. It's not that tough to do, especially since the remote control was invented.

-TSO

Some of us have a life.

Ahhh, now I understand, if someone watches a program that you don't, they have no life. I get it. Do you own a television? If so, why? I mean, you have a life, why would you waste the money to have a television if you don't watch it.

-TSO

Palin is such a joke with her selective outrage.

First it's faux outrage over Rahm Emanual - calling for his being fired for calling a bunch of liberal activists "fucking retards..." ...then it is on to Family Guy - a show that insults everything and everyone.

Recently Rush Limbaugh stated "Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards" going on to describe Rahm's meeting with advocates for the mentally handicapped as a "retard summit at the White House."

Where is the outrage...:eusa_eh:

Calls for boycotts....:eusa_eh:

Palin's staunch defenders parse liberal statements carefully to tweezer out any hint of insult towards their icon or her family.

Is Palin using her family, in particular Trig to for her own political purposes? I think so.

Her selective outrage is transparent: Rahm calls a group of people a generic "fucking retards" - Palin calls her own son "my little retard" - Palin largely ignores Rush's very specific insult focusing instead on Rahm and Family guy. And then there is Trig's own name..."Tri-G"...the chromosomal anomaly that characterizes Downs Syndrome. How cute. As if the baby will never be enough of a person to know or care.

Her selective outrage seems to go further.

Rahm Emanual was meeting with a group of disability activists. I searched and can't find any references to Palin becoming active in advocacy or volunteering with organizations for the disabled - surely hers would be a powerful voice in their cause, much like Eunace Kennedy.

Is Trig just another Palin political prop? I really wonder. If so, how sad.

So where is the scorn for Obama and Pelosi's outrage for the bonuses of Citi...but not for the larger bonuses for Fannie?

And seeing as Palin is a commentator...and Pelosi is a lawmaker...and Obama is President and the final decision maker for us...why is it that the commentator is the only one getting criticized for selective outrage?

You do realize that lawmakers have been making laws based on outrage as of late....yet it is OK for them to practive selective outrage but a mortal sin if a commentator does?

Nice attempt at deflection however, OldandTired, I'm talking about one individual (and her supporters) selective outrage. Feel free to start a topic on other forms of outrage.

In the meantime - do you think Palin is using Trig as a political prop? I really wonder. She has no issue with Limbaugh's crude statement specifically directed at "retards" and I truely can't find any indication of advocacy for the disabled outside of her political ambitions. I hope I am wrong and it's just going on quietly but I don't think so.

I have a disabled brother. When he was diagnosed in his early teens, my mother became quite an advocate for the mentally ill joining and later taking a local leadership role in NAMI fighting for changes in public policy, perceptions, how the mentally ill were treated by police etc etc. She didn't have either wealth or public power but she did the best she could.

What is Palin doing?

I agreed selective outrage is a farce...and I agree trhat Palin is a culprit.

But I ask why there is no outcry at selective outrage of others.....that is not a deflection...it is a topic of debate...directly relat4ed to the way this debate developed.

So, I again ask...why is there no outcry over the MORE DANGEROUS selective outrage of our lawmakers who are encacting laws based on outrage?

Do you truly feel Palin's use or not use of Trig as a prop is more important than lawmakers possibly enacting laws based on selective outrage?

Why is that?

//

Yeah like Cheny shooting his buddy in the face. Now that was funny!

actually...I found that to be hysterical....of course once we heard the guy was OK.

It could not have been a better "character" to have taken the shot...based on his reputation the media gives off.

It was quite funny.

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

-TSO

Some of us have a life.

Ahhh, now I understand, if someone watches a program that you don't, they have no life. I get it. Do you own a television? If so, why? I mean, you have a life, why would you waste the money to have a television if you don't watch it.

-TSO

You have to understand...his life exists of being an internet toughie. His life exists of looking down his perfect nose at those of us who laugh at things he finds unacceptable.

But since you are so perfect, I'm sure you never told a lawyer joke, a blonde joke, a Polish joke, an Aggie joke, a gay joke.

Please offer me an example of an Aggie joke.....

What is Palin doing?

I agreed selective outrage is a farce...and I agree trhat Palin is a culprit.

But I ask why there is no outcry at selective outrage of others.....that is not a deflection...it is a topic of debate...directly relat4ed to the way this debate developed.

So, I again ask...why is there no outcry over the MORE DANGEROUS selective outrage of our lawmakers who are encacting laws based on outrage?

Do you truly feel Palin's use or not use of Trig as a prop is more important than lawmakers possibly enacting laws based on selective outrage?

Why is that?

Ah, is this the topic of this thread?

I just told you what slapstick is so why the fuck are you trying to redefine it?

I don't tell jokes that are hurtful to those that aren't to blame for their lot in life. I have more integrity than that and I don't need to put mentally disabled people down or use them as a tool to put others down just for a laugh. I guess that's the difference between you and I , you have no conscience and no compassion.

I think if I did that, I might offend a certain someone...can't have that. He might cry.

What can you say about Aggies that is not a joke?

Some of us have a life.

-TSO

You have to understand...his life exists of being an internet toughie. His life exists of looking down his perfect nose at those of us who laugh at things he finds unacceptable.

No offense bodecea....but reading many of your posts...it seems your life exists of looking down your perfect nose at those of us who think differently than you.

Lone reminds me of

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNk9u2p3PI&feature=related]YouTube - Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle - Extreme[/ame]

Forum List

Back