Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

And if you look back...that is exactly what I said earlier in this thread.

Except for the children thing...Palin is a commmentator...she is no longer a plitician. I could give two shits about what she does to earn a living.

I am more concerend about those that write and pass our laws...and what drives them to make decisions.

For some reason, many on here seem to be more wrapped up in Rush and palin and seem to divert away from topics such as laws being drafted and enacted based on emotion...and selective outrage.

But whatever....this is pretty much just entertainemnt for me anyway.
:confused: Aren't you the guy that spent an entire day having a fit because someone called you a retard?

No. I expressed my feelings when the word was used.....as it hit home as you know....and after an hour or so of debate, I came to realize that I may have been a bit too sensitive.

Something wrong with learning from a debate?

Dont know about you, but that is why I debate. Not to confirm I am right but to find out where I may be wrong.

Is that a problem?
Yep, it is if you are going to criticize others for focusing on this issue. And it actually was an entire day. :lol:

:confused: Aren't you the guy that spent an entire day having a fit because someone called you a retard?

No. I expressed my feelings when the word was used.....as it hit home as you know....and after an hour or so of debate, I came to realize that I may have been a bit too sensitive.

Dont know about you, but that is why I debate. Not to confirm I am right but to find out where I may be wrong.

Is that a problem?
Yep, it is if you are going to criticize others for focusing on this issue. And it actually was an entire day. :lol:

I didnot criticize them for focusing on the issue. I responded when I tried to correlate and told I was not allowed to.

Ravi....you are not my kind of people. That is why I no longer communicate with you. Lets part ways now. You are probably a good person....but not worth my time to debate.

Thanks.

Is that a problem?

I didnot criticize them for focusing on the issue. I responded when I tried to correlate and told I was not allowed to.

Ravi....you are not my kind of people. That is why I no longer communicate with you. Lets part ways now. You are probably a good person....but not worth my time to debate.

Thanks.

Yeah, his kind of people are the ones like Lonestar Logic that spout anti-liberal and pro conservative rants, and that consider "liberals are idiots" as a legitimate debate:cuckoo:

Is that a problem?

Thanks.
Of course not, you always lose.

Thanks.

Yeah, his kind of people are the ones like Lonestar Logic that spout anti-liberal and pro conservative rants, and that consider "liberals are idiots" as a legitimate debate:cuckoo:
:lol: And idiot is just another word for retard. Cracks me up every time they use it then cry over the word retard (except when Rush says it).

Did you know that you're sounding more liberal with each post?

You see that's awesome to me. I am conservative on some issues, liberal on others. It's called being moderate. I actually am able to think for myself without the need to feign outrage whenever a party tells me to.

-TSO

Really? You think for yourself? Can't tell it by your post.

Ahhh, now I understand, if someone watches a program that you don't, they have no life. I get it. Do you own a television? If so, why? I mean, you have a life, why would you waste the money to have a television if you don't watch it.

-TSO

That's not what I said but hey, why let that little fact like that get in the way?

The fact is knothead,the discussion was about cartoons and I have better things to do with my time than to watch silly cartoons.

They are ganging up on you...and with little basis other than implying you are a liar....

when one must fall back on accusation of "liar" to win a debate...without proof that one is lying...it is the same as admitting defeat.

Well I guess since they can't win with logic and reasoning and they can't call me a racist then calling me a liar is their last resort. I truly pity these people.

Fact is, they crossed the line.

They want to mock Palin herself, go for it!... She's fully proven she's above those doing the mocking. Everytime they mock her, it only makes her popularity rise further. That does you lib's no good whatsoever. KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF IT!

I didn't watch the show. Did you?

In what way did they cross the line exactly?

I agreed selective outrage is a farce...and I agree trhat Palin is a culprit.

But I ask why there is no outcry at selective outrage of others.....that is not a deflection...it is a topic of debate...directly relat4ed to the way this debate developed.

So, I again ask...why is there no outcry over the MORE DANGEROUS selective outrage of our lawmakers who are encacting laws based on outrage?

Do you truly feel Palin's use or not use of Trig as a prop is more important than lawmakers possibly enacting laws based on selective outrage?

Why is that?

Selective outrage is par for the course in politics - it's nothing new nor is it particular to any one partisan group unfortunately. As to the bonus' of Citi vs. Fanny - haven't looked into it. But I suspect the political outrage is a direct reflection of the constituent outrage.

Selective outrage is a tool to drive legislation - is it more dangerous? Depends. It's usually matched by an equally selective outrage from the other side.

I find it less despicable than using family members - particularly children - for political props and purposes.

And if you look back...that is exactly what I said earlier in this thread.

Except for the children thing...Palin is a commmentator...she is no longer a plitician. I could give two shits about what she does to earn a living.

I am more concerend about those that write and pass our laws...and what drives them to make decisions.

For some reason, many on here seem to be more wrapped up in Rush and palin and seem to divert away from topics such as laws being drafted and enacted based on emotion...and selective outrage.

But whatever....this is pretty much just entertainemnt for me anyway.

and Rahm Emmanual and Family Guy.....Palin is still a politician...she hasn't given up politics...selective outrage seems very much a part of politics, unfortunately :)

You see that's awesome to me. I am conservative on some issues, liberal on others. It's called being moderate. I actually am able to think for myself without the need to feign outrage whenever a party tells me to.

-TSO

So, you can tell about a person's political leanings on all topics by ONE post? (Must not have been a joke then, you frown on those)

-TSO

So, you can tell about a person's political leanings on all topics by ONE post? (Must not have been a joke then, you frown on those)
We know your political leanings. You're a far left lesbian moonbat!:cuckoo:

Fact is, they crossed the line.

They want to mock Palin herself, go for it!... She's fully proven she's above those doing the mocking. Everytime they mock her, it only makes her popularity rise further. That does you lib's no good whatsoever. KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF IT!

I didn't watch the show. Did you?

In what way did they cross the line exactly?
I didn't either and until just now I took the wingers word that this was about Trig. It actually appears to be making fun of Bristol.

See for yourself. It actually isn't even funny but I find myself in the strange position of defending FAUX...there was no line crossed.

Family Guy - Trig Palin | Mediaite

We know your political leanings. You're a far left lesbian moonbat!:cuckoo:

What's my political leaning on Illegal Immigration?

On Gun Ownership?

On the military?

On Fiscal Responsibility?

On Taxes?

On Government Foreign Aid?

-TSO

Oh dear I left the "s" off "post". Seriously is that all you got? :cuckoo:

If you do not agree with a right wingnut on one thing then you are a liberal.
Simple concept for simple people.

Oh dear I left the "s" off "post". Seriously is that all you got? :cuckoo:
She's got nothing, and never has.

Christ man, she voted for style over substance. And we're all paying for that grave mistake so many of those idiots made.

Forum List

Back