Palin slams Fox’s ‘Family Guy’

My father died in a car accident when I was 4 years.

My mother was diagnosed with cancer less than two weeks ago.

Keep talking shit, motherfuckers.

Liberals are SPINELESS pieces of shit, NOTHING MORE!

Drunk driving, huh? Sucks to be you.
Yeah, a drunk driver crossed over into his lane and hit him head on. He never had a chance.

Sorry brah. Good luck to your Mom and her Cancer Battle.

They disowned you, huh? If you weren't such a prick, someone MIGHT feel sorry for you.

While he's a total jerk...that doesn't mean you have to be one too, you know.

They disowned you, huh? If you weren't such a prick, someone MIGHT feel sorry for you.

All the personal family talk being brought up in this thread violates one of our few rules around here. You need to stand down on bringing up Jester's parents.

apologizing to Jester in light of his recent bad news would be a good gesture to diffuse this little tangent.

Karma's a bitch!

Lets see how these disgusting liberal pieces of shit feel if they happpen to have a developmentally challenged child one day.

And that goes FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

Fucking losers!

Apparently you believe that liberals up to this point have never had any developmentaly challenged children. :doubt:

Who's the fucking loser again? :lol:
You're the fucking loser!

And, i'm quite sure those liberals with developmentally challenged children were just laughing their asses off over that episode, eh?

Real classy of you liberal fucks. Bashing a downs inflicted child. You people are disgusting, to say the least!

And you stupid fucks wonder why your twisted agenda is going down in flames as we speak.

It's fucking comedy, dont' like it, don't watch. Easy enough? Oversensitive bunch of babies.

The fact that a tolerant compassionate liberal such as yourself finds humor in using a special needs person to mock Palin is telling. Would you fee l the same compassion if your brother or sister had Down's Syndrome or was mentally disabled?

I laugh at anything, its comedy, its supposed to make fun of shitty things in life and make you laugh, nothing more, nothing less. I laugh at retard jokes and had retarded relatives. But I know l you are just trying to egg people on by making absurd arguments even you don't believe. Unless you are a miserable, uptight person yourself?

So you did think it was funny and it doesn't matter at whose expense as long as it wasn't yours. Actually I have more integrity than to laugh at others misfortunes in life. Fact is those with Down's Syndrome or other mental disabilities have more courage and overcome greater challenges in life than you or I could ever imagine. You would think a person that claims to be a doctor would be more compassionate. But we all know you're not really a doctor, you just play one in the internet.

Karma's a bitch!

Lets see how these disgusting liberal pieces of shit feel if they happpen to have a developmentally challenged child one day.

Fucking losers!

Apparently you believe that liberals up to this point have never had any developmentaly challenged children. :doubt:

And, i'm quite sure those liberals with developmentally challenged children were just laughing their asses off over that episode, eh?

Real classy of you liberal fucks. Bashing a downs inflicted child. You people are disgusting, to say the least!

And you stupid fucks wonder why your twisted agenda is going down in flames as we speak.
dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

comedy in no way bashes anybody that may have an ailment nor does it do anything to take away from the problems they may face. Do you really need what comedy is to be explained to you? NO, just trying as usual to keep your anti-liberal shit flying on the boards

Palin is such a joke with her selective outrage.

First it's faux outrage over Rahm Emanual - calling for his being fired for calling a bunch of liberal activists "fucking retards..." ...then it is on to Family Guy - a show that insults everything and everyone.

Recently Rush Limbaugh stated "Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards" going on to describe Rahm's meeting with advocates for the mentally handicapped as a "retard summit at the White House."

Where is the outrage...:eusa_eh:

Calls for boycotts....:eusa_eh:

Palin's staunch defenders parse liberal statements carefully to tweezer out any hint of insult towards their icon or her family.

Is Palin using her family, in particular Trig to for her own political purposes? I think so.

Her selective outrage is transparent: Rahm calls a group of people a generic "fucking retards" - Palin calls her own son "my little retard" - Palin largely ignores Rush's very specific insult focusing instead on Rahm and Family guy. And then there is Trig's own name..."Tri-G"...the chromosomal anomaly that characterizes Downs Syndrome. How cute. As if the baby will never be enough of a person to know or care.

Her selective outrage seems to go further.

Rahm Emanual was meeting with a group of disability activists. I searched and can't find any references to Palin becoming active in advocacy or volunteering with organizations for the disabled - surely hers would be a powerful voice in their cause, much like Eunace Kennedy.

Is Trig just another Palin political prop? I really wonder. If so, how sad.

Last edited:
The fact that a tolerant compassionate liberal such as yourself finds humor in using a special needs person to mock Palin is telling. Would you fee l the same compassion if your brother or sister had Down's Syndrome or was mentally disabled?

I laugh at anything, its comedy, its supposed to make fun of shitty things in life and make you laugh, nothing more, nothing less. I laugh at retard jokes and had retarded relatives. But I know l you are just trying to egg people on by making absurd arguments even you don't believe. Unless you are a miserable, uptight person yourself?

So you did think it was funny and it doesn't matter at whose expense as long as it wasn't yours. Actually I have more integrity than to laugh at others misfortunes in life. Fact is those with Down's Syndrome or other mental disabilities have more courage and overcome greater challenges in life than you or I could ever imagine. You would think a person that claims to be a doctor would be more compassionate. But we all know you're not really a doctor, you just play one in the internet.

:lol: Again, what kind of moron doesn't know what comedy is for? the people that are uptight don't have to watch any comedy, and if htey are upset by what they see, its their own damn fault.

But I know, yet another troll that just spouts anti liberal shit with every post he makes, no matter how dumb it is

First it's faux outrage over Rahm Emanual - calling for his being fired for calling a bunch of liberal activists "fucking retards..." ...then it is on to Family Guy - a show that insults everything and everyone.

Recently Rush Limbaugh stated "Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards" going on to describe Rahm's meeting with advocates for the mentally handicapped as a "retard summit at the White House."

Palin's staunch defenders parse liberal statements carefully to tweezer out any hint of insult towards their icon or her family.

Is Palin using her family, in particular Trig to for her own political purposes? I think so.

Her selective outrage is transparent: Rahm calls a group of people a generic "fucking retards" - Palin calls her own son "my little retard" - Palin largely ignores Rush's very specific insult focusing instead on Rahm and Family guy. And then there is Trig's own name..."Tri-G"...the chromosomal anomaly that characterizes Downs Syndrome. How cute. As if the baby will never be enough of a person to know or care.

Rahm Emanual was meeting with a group of disability activists. I searched and can't find any references to Palin becoming active in advocacy or volunteering with organizations for the disabled - surely hers would be a powerful voice in their cause, much like Eunace Kennedy.

thing is, none of her supporters care how full of shit she is. She sells the crap they want to hear, so who cares if she's a giant hypocrite and a horrible politician

Yeah, a drunk driver crossed over into his lane and hit him head on. He never had a chance.

Sorry brah. Good luck to your Mom and her Cancer Battle.
Thanks buddy. She's stage 1. They caught it early. The doctors feel confident she can beat it. The concern is that she just turned 80, so the treatments may be a lil' rough on her. But she's a tough cookie, always has been.

:lol: Again, what kind of moron doesn't know what comedy is for? the people that are uptight don't have to watch any comedy, and if htey are upset by what they see, its their own damn fault.

But I know, yet another troll that just spouts anti liberal shit with every post he makes, no matter how dumb it is

Only a moron would see humor where there is none.

But tell me what was so fucking funny?

FTR I don't watch cartoons.

Karma's a bitch!

Fucking losers!

You know...and I'm really trying to help you with a concept you don't get here....it's called a channel switch. I see stuff on tv I don't like ALL THE TIME. I see stuff on tv that offends me ALL THE TIME. I don't cry about it. I don't call people names like some internet tough guy over it. I....now pay attention...CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

WHOOOPEEE! That was quite an accomplishment to actually and simply CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

(Glad to have taught you all about that option)....now, go back to sucking your thumb in the corner.

Only a moron would see humor where there is none.

But tell me what was so fucking funny?

It's called slapstick...and it's the most basic form of humor there is. Laughing over the misfortune of others.

That's too bad, there are some very funny ones on TV.

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

There are others, but I don't watch them all. Do I watch them all the time? Nope, but when I do, i usually can't believe how far some of their writers take things. Sure they cross the line, but at the same time, if I was ever offended, I would just turn the channel. It's not that tough to do, especially since the remote control was invented.

-TSO

Yes...selective outrage is a farce.

So where is the scorn for Obama and Pelosi's outrage for the bonuses of Citi...but not for the larger bonuses for Fannie?

And seeing as Palin is a commentator...and Pelosi is a lawmaker...and Obama is President and the final decision maker for us...why is it that the commentator is the only one getting criticized for selective outrage?

You do realize that lawmakers have been making laws based on outrage as of late....yet it is OK for them to practive selective outrage but a mortal sin if a commentator does?

Why is that coyote? Huh? Why is that?

That's too bad, there are some very funny ones on TV.

South Park
The Simpsons
Family Guy

There are others, but I don't watch them all. Do I watch them all the time? Nope, but when I do, i usually can't believe how far some of their writers take things. Sure they cross the line, but at the same time, if I was ever offended, I would just turn the channel. It's not that tough to do, especially since the remote control was invented.

-TSO

Dam...I just saw the clip of that family guy thing.

WTF is all the outrage? It is not like they made the kid do something stupid.....actually, the kid was mainstreamed.....out on the town on a date.....conducting a conversation.

Dam...I debated on the side of that?

Dont I feel likie a dick.

You know...and I'm really trying to help you with a concept you don't get here....it's called a channel switch. I see stuff on tv I don't like ALL THE TIME. I see stuff on tv that offends me ALL THE TIME. I don't cry about it. I don't call people names like some internet tough guy over it. I....now pay attention...CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

WHOOOPEEE! That was quite an accomplishment to actually and simply CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

(Glad to have taught you all about that option)....now, go back to sucking your thumb in the corner.
You're a parent. Put yourself in Palin's shoes. How would you feel if it was YOUR kid they were mocking?

Would YOU think it was funny?

Would you appreciate it if your child went to school and the kids started mocking your child because they may have seen the episode and feel that it's perfectly acceptable to make fun of said child.

Would you appreciate it if it was all over the worldwide web?

Change the channel?......Yeah, but unfortunately because of you liberal morons, that clip is all over the place. So, Palin changing the channel makes no difference whatsoever.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back