Palin, have a tort, Obama

How much simpler do you guys need it?

It's your inalienable right to be stupid.

Call your Senators and INSIST they put in a provision that your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles meet at least once every 5 years with a practitioner, not necessarily a doctor to discuss EOL options.

Just do it!

Stupid ass, that was never in there in the first place. What was in there is that if you wanted end of life counseling, once every five years Medicare would pay for it.

Face it libs. Sarah Palin, using Facbook no less, just owned Obama's half-white Kenyan ass. She played a big part in getting the debate started and now that poor incompetent bed wetter in chief is losing support for his heath care money pit in the polls. And what's even better, every time he opens his lying piehole, his poll numbers take a hit which shows that the public is finally starting to see past the greek columns.

And all you clowns have been drinking the same koolaid this week. At least you're coordinated. I'll give you that. YEARRGH, LIES. MISINFORMATION. MOBS.... :lol:

Sarah Palin: No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform
Sarah Palin's Notes
No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform
Today at 7:03am
President Obama's health care "reform" plan has met with significant criticism across the country. Many Americans want change and reform in our current health care system. We recognize that while we have the greatest medical care in the world, there are major problems that we must face, especially in terms of reining in costs and allowing care to be affordable for all. However, as we have seen, current plans being pushed by the Democratic leadership represent change that may not be what we had in mind -- change which poses serious ethical concerns over the government having control over our families’ health care decisions. In addition, the current plans greatly increase costs of health care, while doing lip service toward controlling costs.

We need to address a REAL bipartisan reform proposition that will have REAL impacts on costs and quality of patient care.

Sarah Palin: No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform | Facebook

This is Sarah Palin's latest facebook offering....

As not reported by any liberal news organization, one wonders why? :eusa_silenced:

in the future, post a link and DO NOT quote the entire piece. thank you

Why should anyone care what ex-govenor Palin has to say?

Yeah why should they?

But they do.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor libs. You've had this ass-kicking coming for a long time now.

gotta admit though, the girl's got mad skills!!!

and math skills!!

BTW

This is Sarah Palin's latest facebook offering....

As not reported by any liberal news organization, one wonders why?

Because she's now a private citizen. I don't see them reporting on my facebook musings. :eusa_angel:

If I had a facebook page, that is.

I hope she has a sense of humor :tomato: or I'm in for it!
'Course I do :)

Indeed, you are a rare commodity. It's quite difficult to find humor on your chosen side of the fence these days, what, with justifying the ridiculous and all :eusa_wall: . Perhaps, you should consider throwing away that freshly printed non-protest sign and go for the protesting homemade. After all, according to your fellow Democrats (shall we say lemmings), Republicans are by far most evil and you certainly wouldn't want to be 1/2 assed evil, besides, we are having more fun! :popcorn:

Obama publicly supported tort reform as part of health care reform almost 2 months ago.

Oh come on now, If I was an Indian in a 60d's western movie, I'd say," him speakum with forked tongue". I think we know by now that Obama says allot and means little. Not to change the subject or anything but didn't he say something along the lines of, No lobbyists in the Obama administration, but alas, at last count he was up to 392 with 37 high ranking lobbyists. I realize this is but a small and minor sample but, Oh, come on now!

Obama publicly supported tort reform as part of health care reform almost 2 months ago.

Oh come on now, If I was an Indian in a 60d's western movie, I'd say," him speakum with forked tongue". I think we know by now that Obama says allot and means little. Not to change the subject or anything but didn't he say something along the lines of, No lobbyists in the Obama administration, but alas, at last count he was up to 392 with 37 high ranking lobbyists. I realize this is but a small and minor sample but, Oh, come on now!

That's a different discussion. Palin posted a rant, which was then posted here. I simply pointed out the reality of the situation, which is that Obama had already proposed tort reform. Whether or not you believe he'll follow through is a completely different discussion.

Personally, I think it was a kiss-up, because anyone who has researched the subject already knows that tort reform doesn't work in bringing down health care costs. It's already been done in several states, including Illinois, and in the majority of those states, malpractice insurance rates went up, the exception being Texas. In Texas, malpractice insurance rates went down, but health care insurance rates skyrocketed, with rate increases outpacing most of the country. I'm not aware of any state that passed this sort of tort reform in which the rates for the consumer went down, or even leveled. And, of course, despite the focus on it, malpractice insurance and settlements represent a very small portion of health care costs. I believe the figure was under 2%. Of course, originally the malpractice insurance rates ballooned up without malpractice suits having increased significantly, and continued going up even when malpractice expenses leveled or went down. Because those rates were initially raised to cover failed investments made by the insurers. But that was a study conducted years later, and doesn't sound nearly as interesting.

But all that also isn't relevant to the thread in any immediate sense. What is relevant is that Palin says something, and the followers jump on board without looking into the issues and spout off middle school taunts on a subject that is literally life or death for a lot of people. Because cheerleading is so much more fun than research.

That's a different discussion. Palin posted a rant, which was then posted here. I simply pointed out the reality of the situation, which is that Obama had already proposed tort reform. Whether or not you believe he'll follow through is a completely different discussion.

Personally, I think it was a kiss-up, because anyone who has researched the subject already knows that tort reform doesn't work in bringing down health care costs. It's already been done in several states, including Illinois, and in the majority of those states, malpractice insurance rates went up, the exception being Texas. In Texas, malpractice insurance rates went down, but health care insurance rates skyrocketed, with rate increases outpacing most of the country. I'm not aware of any state that passed this sort of tort reform in which the rates for the consumer went down, or even leveled. And, of course, despite the focus on it, malpractice insurance and settlements represent a very small portion of health care costs. I believe the figure was under 2%. Of course, originally the malpractice insurance rates ballooned up without malpractice suits having increased significantly, and continued going up even when malpractice expenses leveled or went down. Because those rates were initially raised to cover failed investments made by the insurers. But that was a study conducted years later, and doesn't sound nearly as interesting.

But all that also isn't relevant to the thread in any immediate sense. What is relevant is that Palin says something, and the followers jump on board without looking into the issues and spout off middle school taunts on a subject that is literally life or death for a lot of people. Because cheerleading is so much more fun than research.

I see you come to the table with heart felt opinion and researchable facts that deserve respect. Thank you and when I get myself out of this goofy mood I'll get back with you! I guess 5 weeks of over 95 degree weather is getting to me.

Definitely a heartfelt opinion. Definitely researchable facts. Whether or not they deserve respect depends on what you find with your research. ;)

Goofy moods are good. Please pass one onto me, cause I've been in a serious mood lately and it's getting on my nerves. I blame my job. They make me work and stuff.

Face it libs. Sarah Palin, using Facbook no less, just owned Obama's half-white Kenyan ass. She played a big part in getting the debate started and now that poor incompetent bed wetter in chief is losing support for his heath care money pit in the polls. And what's even better, every time he opens his lying piehole, his poll numbers take a hit which shows that the public is finally starting to see past the greek columns.

And all you clowns have been drinking the same koolaid this week. At least you're coordinated. I'll give you that. YEARRGH, LIES. MISINFORMATION. MOBS.... :lol:

Assuming you are not a racist, what does this language add to the discussion?
"Obama's half-white Kenyan ass"

How much simpler do you guys need it?

It's your inalienable right to be stupid.

Call your Senators and INSIST they put in a provision that your parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles meet at least once every 5 years with a practitioner, not necessarily a doctor to discuss EOL options.

Just do it!

Stupid ass, that was never in there in the first place. What was in there is that if you wanted end of life counseling, once every five years Medicare would pay for it.

If that's all it was then why did they remove it?

Assuming you are not a racist, what does this language add to the discussion?
"Obama's half-white Kenyan ass"

He is half white. did you not know that?

I am just stating a fact. I know libs don't like/can't cope with facts as we have seen. And I know they love to play the race card as fast as possible. As you just showed.

It's called compromise. If only the GOP would try it sometime...
What does the GoP matter?

The Dems control both houses and the presidency and have a fillibuster proof majority in the senate.

If the bill isn't going forward then look to Democrats, not the powerless GoP as the reason it does not go through.

Love the avatar of the hero of little round top btw, the CO of the 20th maine.

It's called compromise. If only the GOP would try it sometime...
What does the GoP matter?

The Dems control both houses and the presidency and have a fillibuster proof majority in the senate.

If the bill isn't going forward then look to Democrats, not the powerless GoP as the reason it does not go through.

Love the avatar of the hero of little round top btw, the CO of the 20th maine.

The GOP is powerless yet if you listen to n00bama, you'd think they were stopping him cold in his tracks.

The GOP is powerless yet if you listen to n00bama, you'd think they were stopping him cold in his tracks.
Obama has a very limited political playbook, whenever things aern't going his way he finds someone to blame, usually the opposing party.

Forum List

Back