Palin, have a tort, Obama

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sarah Palin: No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform
Sarah Palin's Notes
No Health Care Reform Without Legal Reform
Today at 7:03am
President Obama's health care "reform" plan has met with significant criticism across the country. Many Americans want change and reform in our current health care system. We recognize that while we have the greatest medical care in the world, there are major problems that we must face, especially in terms of reining in costs and allowing care to be affordable for all. However, as we have seen, current plans being pushed by the Democratic leadership represent change that may not be what we had in mind -- change which poses serious ethical concerns over the government having control over our families’ health care decisions. In addition, the current plans greatly increase costs of health care, while doing lip service toward controlling costs.

We need to address a REAL bipartisan reform proposition that will have REAL impacts on costs and quality of patient care.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=120607013434

This is Sarah Palin's latest facebook offering....

As not reported by any liberal news organization, one wonders why? :eusa_silenced:

in the future, post a link and DO NOT quote the entire piece. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap! HOLY CRAP!

SHE DID IT AGAIN!

Sarah M1A2 Abrams knocked out Obama Point Tank with a single "Death Panel" shot and now she's taking out the rest of the platoon!:clap2::clap2:

ALL BY HERSELF!

BY POSTING ON FACEBOOK!

YOU STUPID FUCKING LIBRULS COULDN'T LEAVE HER ALONE!

:lol::lol:
:lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

She is saying what I posted on this board months ago, the real problem is the law suites and the lawyers.

Obama just wants the gov to cover the payouts now for everyone and does nothing to lower costs, even the dems now admit this.

Shill with a ghost writer.

You can tell, no lame sports analogies.

I say no tort reform without insurance reform....all insurance. Insurance has all ends of the transaction.

They did get in her whiny 'everyone picks on me' shit, though.

Just a question to throw out here.

Attorneys are licensed to practice in their respective states. With few exceptions, Federal courts do not have jurisdiction in medical malpractice cases. So what gives the Federal government the power to step in and meddle in what is clearly a state issue? If individual states want to enact tort reform, go for it. I don't believe it should be part of a Federal law, though.

Attorneys are licensed to practice in their respective states. With few exceptions, Federal courts do not have jurisdiction in medical malpractice cases. So what gives the Federal government the power to step in and meddle in what is clearly a state issue? If individual states want to enact tort reform, go for it. I don't believe it should be part of a Federal law, though.

So, Are you saying it's okay to force government run health care down the throats of all Americans (+ others) but hey, those poor underprivileged trail lawyers need protection? :eusa_boohoo:

So, Are you saying it's okay to force government run health care down the throats of all Americans (+ others) but hey, those poor underprivileged trail lawyers need protection? :eusa_boohoo:

Please point out where I said we should protect lawyers. I'm all ears.

Which is funny, because it's an admission against interest that she relies on lawyers now. I'm surprised she didn't ask for "Political Malpractice" tort reform.........:lol:

I guess it was that Federal law part that threw me off! :disagree:

(Emma says)... I'm all ears.

(Lumpy replies)...Must be tough in a stiff breeze!

Last edited:

I guess it was that Federal law part that threw me off! :disagree:

(Emma says)... I'm all ears.

(Lumpy replies)...Must be tough in a stiff breeze!

It's a pain, for sure lol.

gotta admit though, the girl's got mad skills!!!

and math skills!!

I hope she has a sense of humor :tomato: or I'm in for it!
'Course I do :)

BTW

This is Sarah Palin's latest facebook offering....

As not reported by any liberal news organization, one wonders why?

Because she's now a private citizen. I don't see them reporting on my facebook musings. :eusa_angel:

If I had a facebook page, that is.

As much as the NeoMarxists NeoNazis LOATHED and despised Reagan, not even Reagan faced the hatred from the Left that Palin is subject to. When Reagan lost in 76 they left him alone in CA but then he went on to win it all and become the best President of the 20th Century.

The NeoMarxists NeoNazis (hmm NeoMarxnazis NeoMarxzys) wanted to DESTROY Palin, wipe her off the political map at all costs, go after her, her family, her kids and it blew up in their faces

Wahhh TOO FUCKING BAD LIBTARDOS!

YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELVES

Last edited:

Forum List

Back