Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

A Citizen should be mere crap to the.. "Exalted One".. is that what you mean..?
cindy sheehan......:eusa_whistle:

What about Cindy Sheehan?

Maybe because of this...:lol:...

On October 5, 2009, Sheehan was arrested with 60 others at the White House protesting President Obama's continuation of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. She told CNN: "I think the mood of the country and the mood of our movement is getting a little bit more desperate, and (that) this will be the time to be able to translate our tireless activism and work for peace."[55] On December 10, 2009, Sheehan protested on the streets of Oslo, Norway, as President Barack Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize.[56]

On March 20, 2010, Sheehan was again arrested in front of the White House, along with seven others, after they defied orders by officers of the United States Park Police to clear the sidewalk on Pennsylvania Avenue.[57] On July 12, Sheehan and four other activists were on trial in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia stemming from the arrests. The government decided not to try three others arrested that day, and had their cases dismissed. Sheehan and two others were acquitted of crossing a police line, while the other two were found guilty.[58]

On May 2, 2011, Sheehan released a statement indicating that she considers the death of Osama bin Laden to be a hoax, stating: "If you believe the newest death of OBL, you’re stupid."[59] She referred to America as a "lying, murderous Empire" and told Americans, whom she called "brainwashed," to "put [their] flags away."[59][60]

Cindy Sheehan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama tried to campaign against Palin and she just knocked the snot out of him

Had she run she would have gotten the momination and she would have won 55 maybe 56 of our 57 states

If Obama tried to campaign against Palin and she knocked the snot out of him, then I have just one question..................................

Why is Obama President of the United States and Palin is begging for scraps, hoping that someone will notice her?

The 15 min. of fame she had is fading fast.

Obama tried to campaign against Palin and she just knocked the snot out of him

Had she run she would have gotten the momination and she would have won 55 maybe 56 of our 57 states

If Obama tried to campaign against Palin and she knocked the snot out of him, then I have just one question..................................

Why is Obama President of the United States and Palin is begging for scraps, hoping that someone will notice her?

The 15 min. of fame she had is fading fast.

Like the Phoenix.. She Rises....:lol:

Don't you see how Palin just outwitted Obama? She's enough of an issue that he's running ads against her but now that she challenged him hes got to pussy out

Its a win win for her and he looks like a rube who got outplayed

oh frank, you are so funny.

He is funny but isn't thinking this one through, like Palin. It's just another way Dems will have to laugh at her.

Palin would kick his ass...just sayin..

Umm Obama already kicked her ass once :D

Hand notes vs teleprompter?

I must have missed that...when did they debate?

Miss "winky" got her ass handed to her by Biden..which eventually sunk their, "Team McCain" election bid.

And by like..um...10 million votes.

United States presidential election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's like 10 Alaskas you can see Russia from.. :lol:

Miss "winky" got her ass handed to her by Biden..which eventually sunk their, "Team McCain" election bid.

Sheesh.. another loyal MSNBC fan ....:lol:

Yup... Obama/Biden won the election... no doubt

There's also no doubt that they suck... correct

Sheesh.. another loyal MSNBC fan ....:lol:

Yup... Obama/Biden won the election... no doubt

There's also no doubt that they suck... correct

Naw..but Palin sucks. Literally. Just ask Glen Rice!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34G0h7R__Y]Who's Nailin Palin? - YouTube[/ame]

i remember that debate. can i call you joe, say it ain't so, joe wink wink.

and biden was totally disrespectful. :evil:

debate.jpg

Why would our president debate a former half term governor from one of our least populated states?

I like how you don't use an upper case p in the word president when it refers to the asshole currently in that position......... he doesn't deserve the position, never has........it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he is an incompetent jerk with absolutely no experience at running anything or appointing anyone to help him run anything....... I'm caucasian with European ancestry, it's all because he's kinda black.:badgrin:

Home Depot's Joe "Aneurism"Biden is a joke and was a joke in that debate.....it says volumes about what a faggy little democrat you are that you would actually think he won anything. It only cost O'Bamma's special interests crooks 730,000,000 dollars to buy that Presidency........ seems a bit much to win over a 72 year old cripple who nobody in his own party wanted.
Pathetic really.

Home Depot's Joe "Aneurism"Biden is a joke and was a joke in that debate.....it says volumes about what a faggy little democrat you are that you would actually think he won anything. It only cost O'Bamma's special interests crooks 730,000,000 dollars to buy that Presidency........ seems a bit much to win over a 72 year old cripple who nobody in his own party wanted.
Pathetic really.

Eyeah..

Only fag around here is in your mirror, cheezewhiz.

I'd bet Palin could pronounce all the branches of OUR MILITARY..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNr66HHhMjs]Obama FAIL. Pronounces "corpsman", "corpse man" - YouTube[/ame]

shameful..

After reading through this thread I have to say: Three years into this guy and Look at us now.

It's shameful.

Forum List

Back