Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

It's weird. It's like this Axelrod moment that he's so pissed off she made millions because he tried to crucify her and now the family is set for life.

Deal with it Dave. You made her a millionaire you douche bag dude.

Don't blame conservatives like us. You're the one who did it Davey baby.

This shit again?

they've got nothing else.

I suggest you go to the grocery store and check the food prices, or stop at a gas station and check those prices. Then I would invite you to check stop by your unemployed neighbors, see how they are doing. Then come back to me and try to tell me we have nothing else.

The braindead leader of the braindead GOP...LOL!

Yeah. How rich are you now fuckhead?

The best thing about all of this over Palin is you've made her a 1%.

Morons. :D Do it again. She's going to hit the Buffet zone.

No, that was why she quit her job as Governor of Alaska, to go for the money rather than service for her country ...
Would that be the money she needed to pay her legal fees in order to defend herself from all the frivolous law suits filed against her by the left while she was serving her country?

A Citizen should be mere crap to the.. "Exalted One".. is that what you mean..?

It's amazing how they seem to think that everyone is beneath Obama. As American citizens we are supposed to all be equal to the President. He isn't our ruler, he is our leader. Or atleast he would be if he bothered leading.

The sad truth is he couldn't lead an army of ants to a mountain of sugar, hapless & hopeless...

Relax, the pussy n chief wont accept. He doesnt have what it takes.

I must say that I'm disappointed. I've imaged this kind of thing beneath you.

I'm not disappointed. And it will get worse. Just look at the kinds of things they are complaining about on the first page alone. Silly doesn't come close to describing it.

Why would the president of the United States bother with this pathetic wannabe? Poor $arah. She should stop paying her publicist cuz ain't nobody gonna give her the time of day.

And, $tupid $arah has no idea how lucky she is that she's beneath the notice President Obama.

What a sad joke she has become.

Forum List

Back