Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

The braindead leader of the braindead GOP...LOL!

Yeah. How rich are you now fuckhead?

The best thing about all of this over Palin is you've made her a 1%.

Morons. :D Do it again. She's going to hit the Buffet zone.

No, that was why she quit her job as Governor of Alaska, to go for the money rather than service for her country ...

All the lawsuits were insane.

The "Diva". I hate her with a passion.

She actually did force Palin out of her job. As Governor. The woman is actually very talented and was one of the best Governors Alaska ever has had.

Why would the president of the United States bother with this pathetic wannabe? Poor $arah. She should stop paying her publicist cuz ain't nobody gonna give her the time of day.

And, $tupid $arah has no idea how lucky she is that she's beneath the notice President Obama.

What a sad joke she has become.

Hey 15 minutes....

Why is the President running an ad against her?

You do realize this correct? He's running an ad against Palin. No shit.:D

Numb nuts please tell me you get this. Your President is running a campaign ad against Palin.

:D:D:D

Yeah. How rich are you now fuckhead?

The best thing about all of this over Palin is you've made her a 1%.

Morons. :D Do it again. She's going to hit the Buffet zone.

No, that was why she quit her job as Governor of Alaska, to go for the money rather than service for her country ...

All the lawsuits were insane.

The "Diva". I hate her with a passion.

She actually did force Palin out of her job. As Governor. The woman is actually very talented and was one of the best Governors Alaska ever has had.

Isn't it interesting?

Stay as governor and have the state legal teams pay for your legal issues.....or go it alone (i.e. QUIT) and have to pay for all those lawsuits yourself out of your own pocket.

No, wait....what lawsuits? Where did they go?

Why would the president of the United States bother with this pathetic wannabe? Poor $arah. She should stop paying her publicist cuz ain't nobody gonna give her the time of day.

And, $tupid $arah has no idea how lucky she is that she's beneath the notice President Obama.

What a sad joke she has become.

Hey 15 minutes....

Why is the President running an ad against her?

You do realize this correct? He's running an ad against Palin. No shit.:D

Numb nuts please tell me you get this. Your President is running a campaign ad against Palin.

:D:D:D

Link the ad.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If for no other reason than to see if she has improved her understanding of International Affairs....I'd like to see them go at it.

She was terrible before and I am sure she had no idea of what she was into.

I'd be curious to see if she has improved.

He is great at talking and saying nothing. In that regard he has improved a lot too. He talks a lot more and still says nothing.

And we sit in front of our computers and debate who is better than who.
All the while those asshole are screwing up the country. We pay for there sins and most keep getting elected over and over again.
The President of the USA no matter who, is somebodies puppet. Its one wealthy side or the other.

I really think Americans need to start looking at alternative candidates or we're all screwed.

Here's how I see it in a nut shell,. Socially people want to be what they are... let em.
Militarily the USA has to remain strong, we have alot at stake, alot to lose.
The Government needs to shrink, Union workers need to pay there own way through life, all of it.
The EPA has to find a better way so we can get Industry back to the state. We need jobs and the tax revenues they create. We need energy independence. We better drill.
Thats for starters.. I hope some of you agree and will add to the list of what we need to do too restore sanity and wealth.

We are crumbling at the hands of all those bastards in DC and the media, all of it.

Last edited:
If for no other reason than to see if she has improved her understanding of International Affairs....I'd like to see them go at it.

She was terrible before and I am sure she had no idea of what she was into.

I'd be curious to see if she has improved.

He is great at talking and saying nothing. In that regard he has improved a lot too. He talks a lot more and still says nothing.

I thought she kicked Biden's butt...but yup... she wasn't quite ready for prime time.

The misogyny from the left was endless, relentless, dishonest and their quite proud of it..

I thought she kicked Biden's butt...but yup... she wasn't quite ready for prime time.

The misogyny from the left was endless, relentless, dishonest and their quite proud of it..

I'd like to debate Joe Biden. The first thing I'd pin on him is his smear of Robert Bork.

He would be easy.

I agree that the left was all to willing to practice what they now decry...but I expect that of them.

Why would millions of people vote for a half-term U.S. Senator who never held a "working class" job, had no administrative experience (such as serving as the governor of a state), and counted among his "mentors" a racist pastor, a "retired" domestic terrorist, and a racist professor?

I why would they even consider voting for him again... :cuckoo:

for this one only if newt or santorum gets the right nod.
I plan on voting for Mitt.

Pfft. You'll flip-flop.
tongue.gif

Would you debate her ?

This woman puts herself in the public shooting gallery. I'd like to see you go through that hell.

"This woman puts herself in the public shooting gallery." It's her decision and her own rhetoric that gets her the needed attention. To Sarah, it's not hell,,,,it's heaven.

Forum List

Back