Palin 2012?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
Are the republicans really insane enough to nominate this woman?

I think she'd win five states.

I'm not sure if she'd even win Alaska. Obama almost got Arizona on McCain.

She'd probably win some of the southern states in the General election.

She'd win the Republican nomination though. The Republican Party aren't going to nominate Huckabee, Ron Paul, or Romney because of their views or religious views.

Which is why McCain won the nomination despite knowing nothing about the economy.

If Romney wasn't a mormon, he would of gotten it.

Interestingly enough, many Republicans would most likely create their own new party or join the Libertarian one if they truly want to be Conservatives.

• Banned
Incumbents don't lose anyway. Think about it.

Yes incumbants lose, look at Jimmy Carter. Obama wont get re-elected, he is already a disaster and hasn't even taken office yet.

Although I have to agree, if Palin runs and gets the nomination the GOP is screwed. That woman is a nightmare and the reason McCain lost.

Personally I hope Rudy runs again. He has his website domain registered www.joinrudy2012.com

Yes incumbants lose, look at Jimmy Carter. Obama wont get re-elected, he is already a disaster and hasn't even taken office yet.

Although I have to agree, if Palin runs and gets the nomination the GOP is screwed. That woman is a nightmare and the reason McCain lost.

Personally I hope Rudy runs again. He has his website domain registered www.joinrudy2012.com

As with incumbants losing, disasters in office often win. After all, Bush won in 2004. And your dismissal of Obama is just a bit premature.

Carter is the exception (October surprise, he was ahead by 15 points or something). He had a 25 percent approval rating. Bush sr lost only because Perot split the vote. No Perot, no clinton.

She was appealing because she was a breath of fresh air from everything else on the table. That's no longer the case. I don't think she'll make it through the primaries. Bigger chance of her getting that talk show, and i bet she'd enjoy that more too.

And this is why the right loses elections... so pathetically and hopelessly out of touch with reality.

Obama and Bush: A Contrast in Popularity

No McCain lost because he is a failed and hollowed out shell who would bend whatever way the political wind blew. He was against earmarks then voted for them, flip flopped on immigration,tax cuts,bailout,economic issues and anything else that presented an opportunity. McCain and Palin will be 2 of the greatest regrets of the GOP. Palin played a part in the campaigns demise, but to solely blame her when your pitiful candidate could not even secure the base is lame.

Here is a reminder of why McCain failed miserably..

[YOUTUBE]GEtZlR3zp4c[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back