Can the Obama administration handle the situations in Palestine?

Can the Obama administration handle the situation in Palestine

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • If they're lucky

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

Blitzkrieg

Hegemon
Jan 2, 2009
I don't think they can. I don't think that Obama has any ideas on how to deal with it diplomatically, he's just following Bush. And Bush (being Bush) is not coming up with very good strategies in the first place. There's always the option of going to war but look how that turned out in Iraq. They need to come up with an effective diplomatic solution and I don't think the Obama administration can do it.

Why should we handle the situation? Seems to me that we have a few problems here at home. We are not responsible for every fools actions in this world.

Why should we handle the situation? Seems to me that we have a few problems here at home. We are not responsible for every fools actions in this world.

because Obama like all presidents will put Israel first.

Obama may negotiate with the one who will be the Antichrist to bring peace to Israel, but it will be short lived. Then all nations will be against Israel for 3-1/2 years and, well, you know what happens next.

I'll wait to see, his policies as president could differ from what he has pledged to do, what position he has taken, and the positions and past actions of his chosen cabinet.

Most likely though, the answer is no:

because Obama like all presidents will put Israel first.

Before the interests of the US, the world, the desire of the American people, or any sense of justice, fairness, and decency.

No one can. The only people with thge power to stop the Bloodshed is Hamas and they, for a variety of reasons, mostly having to do with power, aren't interested.

I think he'll send Hillary, I think she has a good chance to help get things back on track.

It sure looks like there is no easy road to compromise between Israel and Palestine.

I'm hearing no fundamental change in basic policies regarding Israel coming out of the Obama camp.

I couldn't agree with you more but Obama (like Bush) is going to continue to put other countries first. We may not be responsible but we act like it is our responsibility and that is one more reason why we have those internal problems.

Because you promised during the primaries you could in fact handle it, and, do it better than the "failed" Boooosh administration. DUmmie!

You want to know what the problem is in a nutshell? In america in earlier simpler times politicians used to promise a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage to garner support form voters. Beginning in the 1930's the palestinian equivalent became a chance to loot Israel, sadly this hasn't changed in the nearly 80 years since.

Samuel Clemmons AKA mark Twain toured the Holyland in the 1880s and reported in Innocence Abroad that the place was very nearly uninhabited with the major cities aggregating among them not much more than 20 to 30k people. The Jews returniing to their ancient homeland as early as the 1890's changed all that.

Last edited:
Im not sure why P.E. Obama needs to handle the situation.

I'm not sure why anyone would expect the first jewish president, Obama, to do anything but what his masters tell him to do.

Is there anyone stillconfused about why this pussy-willow voted "Present" so many times?

Obama is a fraud .. and a coward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back