Palestinians Support Recent Attacks On Israelis

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Overwhelming majority support the recent attacks and a majority would welcome another Intifada. those people are gluttons for punishment. I think the next IDF response to terror will be swift and harshly punishing.

JERUSALEM (AP) — An overwhelming majority of Palestinians support a recent spate of attacks on Israelis amid heightened tensions over the most sensitive holy site in Jerusalem, according to an opinion poll released Tuesday.

The poll also found that more than half of Palestinians support a new uprising against Israel, and that the Hamas militant group would win presidential elections if they were held today.

Palestinian pollster Khalil Shikaki said the results reflected Palestinian anger over Israeli statements about the Jerusalem holy site, which is revered by Jews and Muslims, as well as a loss of hope following the collapse of U.S.-brokered peace talks and Israel's recent war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Poll shows strong Palestinian support for attacks - Juno

Do you find this unusual? Do you think the Algerians would have polled differently during the French occupation? Or the South African non-whites on attacks on the whites?

They can't fish even without getting shot at or arrested, the are burning their olive trees, they are penned up, can't ride the buses, are having their houses bulldozed, Jews are trying to take over the temple mount, oppressed people get mad. How would you like your house bulldozed in the middle of the night?

Doesn't surprise me. That palis are possessed with raw, unbridled hatred. Let em rot.

Were the blacks in South Africa possessed with raw, unbridled hate too?

the very fact that you try to connect South Africa with Eretz Yisrael only serves to show how unbelievably stupid and unteachable you are.

Doesn't surprise me. That palis are possessed with raw, unbridled hatred. Let em rot.

the very fact that you try to connect South Africa with Eretz Yisrael only serves to show how unbelievably stupid and unteachable you are.

What is the difference?

In South Africa, blacks were excluded from society via Apartheid.

In Eretz Yisrael, islamic savages vow to march Jews into the sea to their death, and yet, muslims are not excluded from Israeli society.

Thanks for shooting yourself in your own foot. You saved me a lot of work.

Be advised the current Democrat parties front runner...

25fmwqw.jpg

Yes, Vagisil, you are every bit as stupid as your cartoons. Nappy time for you, young man.

Always wondered how a JEW could be a democrat when they have a WAR going on with Israel, and continually back terrorist muslims!... But then again, YOU are not a JEW, you are a liberal, in the same vein that Shakey isn't a Republican but a fellow traveler of yours!..... As the Squaw would say, "white man speak with forked tongue!"

furmzt.jpg

Do the Christians have such unbridled raw hatred against the Muslims who are persecuting and killing them in the Middle East. Some articles about this:

Obama Administration Suppresses Talk of Muslim Persecutions 2014/07/14
Christians "Most Persecuted Group in World" 2014/06/23
The New York Times Defends Al-Qaeda 2014/06/11
U.S. Becomes Chief Enabler of Christian Persecution 2014/05/14
"They Are Slaughtering Us Like Chickens" 2014/04/08
U.S. "Chose to Stay Silent" on Muslim Persecution of Christians: November 2013 2014/02/12

What is the difference?

In South Africa, blacks were excluded from society via Apartheid.

In Eretz Yisrael, islamic savages vow to march Jews into the sea to their death, and yet, muslims are not excluded from Israeli society.

Thanks for shooting yourself in your own foot. You saved me a lot of work.

Are not non-Jews in Eretz Yisrael not excluded from society via Apartheid? I don't see many Palestinians from Judea and Samaria voting or having citizenship. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. LOL

"Do the Christians have such unbridled raw hatred against the Muslims who are persecuting and killing them in the Middle East."

Yes. I do as a Christian. I have an unbridled raw hatred for ISIS, for example. And the Syrian rebels who are doing the same thing.

"Do the Christians have such unbridled raw hatred against the Muslims who are persecuting and killing them in the Middle East."

Yes. I do as a Christian. I have an unbridled raw hatred for ISIS, for example. And the Syrian rebels who are doing the same thing.
Is this "good Christian" on any other forums blasting away about what his friendly Muslims are doing against Christians in the Middle East? My, my, before ISIS and the Syrian rebels even arrived on the scene, was the "good Christian" reporting on what was happening to the Christian Copts in Egypt or the Christians in any of the other Muslim Middle East countries? Has the "good Christian" even spoke up against what the Muslims are doing to the Christians in Pakistan? I hope the "good Christian" found the time to sign the Voice of the Martyrs' petition to try and get that poor Christian woman Asia Bibi out of a Pakistani prison where she is rotting because of alleged blasphemy.

Is this "good Christian" on any other forums blasting away about what his friendly Muslims are doing against Christians in the Middle East? My, my, before ISIS and the Syrian rebels even arrived on the scene, was the "good Christian" reporting on what was happening to the Christian Copts in Egypt or the Christians in any of the other Muslim Middle East countries? Has the "good Christian" even spoke up against what the Muslims are doing to the Christians in Pakistan? I hope the "good Christian" found the time to sign the Voice of the Martyrs' petition to try and get that poor Christian woman Asia Bibi out of a Pakistani prison where she is rotting because of alleged blasphemy.

What forum should I post on?

What forum should I post on?
Conspiracy Forum?

Forum List

Back