Palestinians Support Recent Attacks On Israelis

I am using the criteria per Article II of the INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON THE SUPPRESSION AND PUNISHMENT OF THE CRIME OF APARTHEID (18 July 1976)

Article II

• For the purpose of the present Convention, the term "the crime of apartheid", which shall include similar policies and practices of racial segregation and discrimination as practised in southern Africa, shall apply to the following inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them:
    • a. Denial to a member or members of a racial group or groups of the right to life and liberty of person:
      • i. By murder of members of a racial group or groups;
      • ii. By the infliction upon the members of a racial group or groups of serious bodily or mental harm, by the infringement of their freedom or dignity, or by subjecting them to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment;
      • iii. By arbitrary arrest and illegal imprisonment of the members of a racial group or groups;
    • b. Deliberate imposition on a racial group or groups of living conditions calculated to cause its or their physical destruction in whole or in part;
    • c. Any legislative measures and other measures calculated to prevent a racial group or groups from participation in the political, social, economic and cultural life of the country and the deliberate creation of conditions preventing the full development of such a group or groups, in particular by denying to members of a racial group or groups basic human rights and freedoms, including the right to work, the right to form recognized trade unions, the right to education, the right to leave and to return to their country, the right to a nationality, the right to freedom of movement and residence, the right to freedom of opinion and expression, and the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association;
    • d. Any measures, including legislative measures, designed to divide the population along racial lines by the creation of separate reserves and ghettos for the members of a racial group or groups, the prohibition of mixed marriages among members of various racial groups, the expropriation of landed property belonging to a racial group or groups or to members thereof;
    • e. Exploitation of the labour of the members of a racial group or groups, in particular by submitting them to forced labour;
    • f. Persecution of organizations and persons, by depriving them of fundamental rights and freedoms, because they oppose apartheid."
  • Note: The above is combined with Article III, just in case you try to use the internal security/terrorism excuse:
Article III

" International criminal responsibility shall apply, irrespective of the
motive involved......"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1015/volume-1015-I-14861-English.pdf
Watch it, 30 minutes - I personally guarantee you won't regret every second,

This one is better, watch it, you won't regret it:

I am using the criteria per Article II of the INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON THE SUPPRESSION AND PUNISHMENT OF THE CRIME OF APARTHEID (18 July 1976)

Article II

• For the purpose of the present Convention, the term "the crime of apartheid", which shall include similar policies and practices of racial segregation and discrimination as practised in southern Africa, shall apply to the following inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them:
    • a. Denial to a member or members of a racial group or groups of the right to life and liberty of person:
      • ii. By the infliction upon the members of a racial group or groups of serious bodily or mental harm, by the infringement of their freedom or dignity, or by subjecting them to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment;
      • iii. By arbitrary arrest and illegal imprisonment of the members of a racial group or groups;
    • b. Deliberate imposition on a racial group or groups of living conditions calculated to cause its or their physical destruction in whole or in part;
    • c. Any legislative measures and other measures calculated to prevent a racial group or groups from participation in the political, social, economic and cultural life of the country and the deliberate creation of conditions preventing the full development of such a group or groups, in particular by denying to members of a racial group or groups basic human rights and freedoms, including the right to work, the right to form recognized trade unions, the right to education, the right to leave and to return to their country, the right to a nationality, the right to freedom of movement and residence, the right to freedom of opinion and expression, and the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association;
    • d. Any measures, including legislative measures, designed to divide the population along racial lines by the creation of separate reserves and ghettos for the members of a racial group or groups, the prohibition of mixed marriages among members of various racial groups, the expropriation of landed property belonging to a racial group or groups or to members thereof;
    • e. Exploitation of the labour of the members of a racial group or groups, in particular by submitting them to forced labour;
    • f. Persecution of organizations and persons, by depriving them of fundamental rights and freedoms, because they oppose apartheid."
  • Note: The above is combined with Article III, just in case you try to use the internal security/terrorism excuse:
Article III

motive involved......"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1015/volume-1015-I-14861-English.pdf

You didn't bother to watch it, what is the point of talking if you're obtuse to hear?

Article II

Article III

motive involved......"

You didn't bother to watch it, what is the point of talking if you're obtuse to hear?

Unless you afraid of the truth..

Article II

Article III

motive involved......"

• I watched it, it is very familiar. It's analogous to the "Good Indian" syndrome in North America. There were a few Native Americans that adapted and were accepted by the Europeans and lived very well compared to those that resisted and fought the invading European. Just a traitor to his people.

Article II

Article III

motive involved......"

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:
:thewave:
:udaman:
:up::up::up::up::up:

Perfect, Bravo
I've trying to get that across for years

Article II

Article III

motive involved......"

• I watched it, it is very familiar. It's analogous to the "Good Indian" syndrome in North America. There were a few Native Americans that adapted and were accepted by the Europeans and lived very well compared to those that resisted and fought the invading European. Just a traitor to his people.

Now when you set your opinion on something - denying it - before you even bothered to observe and judge for yourself there is no point talking to you and you would never learn anything new, and this is also the worse punishment of a liar.
And I know you lied, you don't have 30 minutes without posting ever since I posted this video - which means you didn't bother to watch it or at least watch it entirely, but by knowing he is an Arab - a detail he barely mentions I assume you probably made a guess based of his name or you might searched his name on Google..you remained the same coward, but with a new title - liar.

the very fact that you try to connect South Africa with Eretz Yisrael only serves to show how unbelievably stupid and unteachable you are.

What is the difference?

In South Africa, blacks were excluded from society via Apartheid.

In Eretz Yisrael, islamic savages vow to march Jews into the sea to their death, and yet, muslims are not excluded from Israeli society.

Thanks for shooting yourself in your own foot. You saved me a lot of work.

Are not non-Jews in Eretz Yisrael not excluded from society via Apartheid? I don't see many Palestinians from Judea and Samaria voting or having citizenship. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. LOL

Just because you are too stupid to see doesn't mean it is not happening. Every citizen within the borders of Israel has the right to vote. Since the PA is NOT within the borders of Israel, those people have no voting right for a country that is not theirs.

Every citizen of South Africa within the border of Apartheid South Africa had the right to vote. Most non-whites were not citizens of South Africa, they were citizens of the various Bantustans, they had work permits to work in South Africa. A small minority of non-whites, especially in the Cape, were citizens of South Africa and were allowed to vote and had parliamentary representation, but this was a minority of the non-whites. Almost exactly as it is in Israel.

And Palestine is not within the borders of Israel so Israel is not an apartheid nation as you claim as every citizen is allowed to vote and has proportional representation.
Another massive fail by you and your ISLAMONAZI CLAIMS

How could I have possibly known what he was on about if I hadn't watched it?
Clearly you didn't, you just called him a traitor to his people and cited something that you think can metaphorically relate to make your post longer, but again - I don't like waving good treasures so its your loss - not mine.

Article II

Article III

motive involved......"

And what does this have to do with Israel as there is known cases of apartheid inside Israel's borders.

Do you find this unusual? Do you think the Algerians would have polled differently during the French occupation? Or the South African non-whites on attacks on the whites?

Have you not seen the recent polls in S.A. were the Blacks are wishing for white rule and aparthied again because more blacks are being killed in a week now than were killed during all of white rule and aparthied
No need to play his game, there is no apartheid in Israel and these are not Israelis, the Palestinian aggression is the only reason they still 70 years old refugees with zero achievements except at killing Israelis.

Israel is de facto an Apartheid state, no question about it.

How about some evidence to show that Israel inside its borders is an apartheid state, or will you ignore this as you have the hundreds of other requests for the same thing.

Though there is, by definition, Apartheid within the "borders" I suspect you are referring to, (you never know with Phoney, he has maps that include Iraq and Lebanon in Greater Israel) per the convention, all territory over which a country has control is subject to the Convention. Note: Can't exclude Bantustans over which a country has de facto, in Israel's case de jure, control.

Now Apartheid within what I guess you are claiming the borders are, for this particular issue here are a few of the areas in which Apartheid is practiced within the borders I believe you are referring to.

-
  • (1) Land Laws: Palestinian Arabs are severely limited in land ownership, which thus limits them to living in either the cities or on less than 5% of the rural lands of Israel. Exercise of State Land-use laws has led to Palestinian landowners losing even more land, and those who remain experience all sorts of discrimination and deprivations. For example, land development boards set up by the "Planning and Building Law" of 1965 have zoned out of existence approximately 40 ancient Arab villages, which have subsequently been denied basic services such as electricity.
Relevant Israeli laws: Emergency Land Requisition (Regulation) Law (1949), Development Authority (Transfer Of Property) Law (1950), Absentees’ Property Law (1950), State Property Law(1951), Land Acquisition (Validation Of Acts And Compensation) Law (1953), Keren Kayemet Le-Israel Law (1953), Prevention Of Infiltration (Offenses And Jurisdiction) Law (1954), Basic Law: Israel Lands (1960), Israel Lands Administration Law (1960), Planning And Building Law (1965), Agricultural Settlement (Restrictions On Use Of Agricultural Land And Water) Law (1967
  • (2) Immigration & Citizenship: discrimination in how citizenship and entry permits are awarded, and ID cards are required which open a person to discrimination.
    • (a) Palestinian Arabs who lost their lands during various wars have been forbidden from returning to their lands, and many of their possessions left behind have been redistributed to Jewish immmigrants. A minority of Arabs have been subsequently compensated for these losses.
    • (b) Then, Jews are awarded automatic citizenship in Israel, whereas Palestinian Arabs go through a comparatively more difficult system to qualify for citizenship.
    • (c) Then all inhabitants of Israel are required to carry "identification certificates" on which their nationality and religion are listed. This information has then been used to practice discrimination against certificate holders if their religion is listed as Muslim, or their nationality is listed as Palestinian.
    • (d) Then Arab spouses who come from the occupied territories have been forbidden from living with their spouses who have been living within Israel (with a few exceptions, mostly whom are awarded only 3 month permits).
  • Government Participation: Zionist organizations that founded the State of Israel have been awarded important decision-making positions in a wide range of government agencies, such as budgeting, land use, and regulation of the agricultural industry. This ends up giving preferential treatment to Jewish communities, businesses and institutions often at the expense of Palestinian Arab communities, etc.

Not apartheid as the laws apply to all. The only possible example would be the law concerning conscription that is biased against Jews as they are forced into doing national service while the non Jews are exempt

From Human Rights Watch

Land

This land is owned either directly by the state or by quasi-governmental bodies that the state has authorized to develop the land, such as the Development Authority (DA)54 and the Jewish National Fund (JNF).55 A governmental body, the Israel Land Administration (ILA), administers all of this land.56 This gives the government an exceptionally decisive role in land allocation, land-use planning, and development.

According to Israel’s Basic Law, state land cannot be sold. The ILA usually leases land to individuals or institutions for periods of 49 or 98 years.57

The JNF has a specific mandate to develop land for and lease land only to Jews. Thus the 13 percent of land in Israel owned by the JNF is by definition off-limits to Palestinian Arab citizens,58 and when the ILA tenders leases for land owned by the JNF, it does so only to Jews—either Israeli citizens or Jews from the Diaspora.59 This arrangement makes the state directly complicit in overt discrimination against Arab citizens in land allocation and use, and Israeli NGOs are currently challenging this practice in Israel’s Supreme Court.60 The ILA’s Governing Council is comprised of 22 members—12 representing government ministries and 10 representing the JNF, giving the JNF a hugely influential role in Israeli land policies generally and the overall allocation of state lands.61

Notwithstanding the prohibition on sale of state land, the law allows the state to transfer directly owned state land to the JNF.62 The JNF acquired approximately 78 percent of its land holdings from the state between 1949 and 1953,63 much of it the land of Palestinian refugees from the 1948 war that the state confiscated as “absentee property.”64

While by law Arab citizens can lease land owned directly by the state and not transferred to the JNF, in practice numerous obstacles limit Arab citizens’ access to land, as described below. According to Adalah, a human rights organization representing the Arab minority in Israel, Arab citizens are blocked from leasing about 80 percent of the land controlled by the state.65

Bedouins’ lack of access to land occurs in a wider context affecting Israel’s Palestinian Arab population generally. Not only has the state confiscated pre-1948 Palestinian Arab lands, it has not allowed Arab citizens to establish new towns; nor has it approved adequate expansion of existing ones. Since 1948 the state has authorized the creation of about 1,000 Jewish communities, but not a single Arab community except for the seven government-planned townships and the nine new or newly recognized villages, which concentrate the Bedouin in limited areas in the Negev, and some similar towns in the Galilee.66 The state rarely grants expansion requests to Arab local authorities.67 While Arab citizens of Israel comprise roughly 20 percent of the country’s population, just 2.5 percent of the land of the state is under the jurisdiction of Arab local governments.68 In the northern Negev region, Bedouin municipalities have jurisdiction over 1.9 percent of the land, while Bedouin citizens comprise 25.2 percent of the population in that area.69

Off the Map Land and Housing Rights Violations in Israel s Unrecognized Bedouin Villages IV. Discrimination in Land Allocation and Access

montelatici, et al,

Oh, for heavens sake. The JNF-KKL has absolutely nothing to do with "apartheid."

From Human Rights Watch

Land

This land is owned either directly by the state or by quasi-governmental bodies that the state has authorized to develop the land, such as the Development Authority (DA)54 and the Jewish National Fund (JNF).55 A governmental body, the Israel Land Administration (ILA), administers all of this land.56 This gives the government an exceptionally decisive role in land allocation, land-use planning, and development.

Off the Map Land and Housing Rights Violations in Israel s Unrecognized Bedouin Villages IV. Discrimination in Land Allocation and Access
(COMMENT)

First off, the The Jewish National Fund --- Keren Kayemet LeYisrael (JNF-KKL) was established during the period of the Ottoman Empire (1901 a decade before WWI --- now more than a century ago) as a type of escrow national fund account to purchase land in Ottoman Empire-controlled (under the reign of Sultan Abdülhamid II); in the region of Syrian (territory known today as Palestine); with its headquarters then in Jerusalem --- today in Tel Aviv. But the first purchase was not made until 1903, through funds donated to the JNF by Isaac (Yitzhak Leib) Goldberg; a famous philanthropist of the day. The JNF was a non-profit Jewish Fund, supported by the Jewish People and intended to purchase land for a Jewish State. And YES --- In 1960, Israel adopted a "Basic Land Law based on JNF-KKL's principle of national land, which stated that land owned by the Jewish People and maintained by JNF-KKL cannot be sold, but only leased for periods of 49 years at a time." Which makes sense since the principle in the escrow account was primarily a product of Jewish contributions and is land owned by the Jewish People.

The JNF is a multi-faceted fund that is dedicated to building a better Israel. I simply could never do it justice for all the positive contributions it has made.

"Over the past 113 years, JNF has evolved into a global environmental leader by planting more than 250 million trees, building over 240 reservoirs and dams, developing over 250,000 acres of land, creating more than 2,000 parks, providing the infrastructure for over 1,000 communities, and connecting thousands of children and young adults to Israel and their heritage."​

Of all the possible issues to pick-on, the JNF-KKL is simply not the target for you to focus upon. There is simply no "apartheid" here. Any Arab that thinks they are being slighted by all the positive works the JNF does, is simply not looking at the reality. There is no judgmental body in the world (Arab or otherwise) that can objectively examine the work that the JNF does and say (with a straight face) that it is involved in any " inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime. It was active four decades before the UN advanced the "Steps Preparatory to Independence."

Most Respectfully,
R

Have you not seen the recent polls in S.A. were the Blacks are wishing for white rule and aparthied again because more blacks are being killed in a week now than were killed during all of white rule and aparthied
No need to play his game, there is no apartheid in Israel and these are not Israelis, the Palestinian aggression is the only reason they still 70 years old refugees with zero achievements except at killing Israelis.

How about some evidence to show that Israel inside its borders is an apartheid state, or will you ignore this as you have the hundreds of other requests for the same thing.

Though there is, by definition, Apartheid within the "borders" I suspect you are referring to, (you never know with Phoney, he has maps that include Iraq and Lebanon in Greater Israel) per the convention, all territory over which a country has control is subject to the Convention. Note: Can't exclude Bantustans over which a country has de facto, in Israel's case de jure, control.

Now Apartheid within what I guess you are claiming the borders are, for this particular issue here are a few of the areas in which Apartheid is practiced within the borders I believe you are referring to.

-
  • (1) Land Laws: Palestinian Arabs are severely limited in land ownership, which thus limits them to living in either the cities or on less than 5% of the rural lands of Israel. Exercise of State Land-use laws has led to Palestinian landowners losing even more land, and those who remain experience all sorts of discrimination and deprivations. For example, land development boards set up by the "Planning and Building Law" of 1965 have zoned out of existence approximately 40 ancient Arab villages, which have subsequently been denied basic services such as electricity.
Relevant Israeli laws: Emergency Land Requisition (Regulation) Law (1949), Development Authority (Transfer Of Property) Law (1950), Absentees’ Property Law (1950), State Property Law(1951), Land Acquisition (Validation Of Acts And Compensation) Law (1953), Keren Kayemet Le-Israel Law (1953), Prevention Of Infiltration (Offenses And Jurisdiction) Law (1954), Basic Law: Israel Lands (1960), Israel Lands Administration Law (1960), Planning And Building Law (1965), Agricultural Settlement (Restrictions On Use Of Agricultural Land And Water) Law (1967
  • (2) Immigration & Citizenship: discrimination in how citizenship and entry permits are awarded, and ID cards are required which open a person to discrimination.
    • (a) Palestinian Arabs who lost their lands during various wars have been forbidden from returning to their lands, and many of their possessions left behind have been redistributed to Jewish immmigrants. A minority of Arabs have been subsequently compensated for these losses.
    • (b) Then, Jews are awarded automatic citizenship in Israel, whereas Palestinian Arabs go through a comparatively more difficult system to qualify for citizenship.
    • (c) Then all inhabitants of Israel are required to carry "identification certificates" on which their nationality and religion are listed. This information has then been used to practice discrimination against certificate holders if their religion is listed as Muslim, or their nationality is listed as Palestinian.
    • (d) Then Arab spouses who come from the occupied territories have been forbidden from living with their spouses who have been living within Israel (with a few exceptions, mostly whom are awarded only 3 month permits).
  • Government Participation: Zionist organizations that founded the State of Israel have been awarded important decision-making positions in a wide range of government agencies, such as budgeting, land use, and regulation of the agricultural industry. This ends up giving preferential treatment to Jewish communities, businesses and institutions often at the expense of Palestinian Arab communities, etc.

Not apartheid as the laws apply to all. The only possible example would be the law concerning conscription that is biased against Jews as they are forced into doing national service while the non Jews are exempt
THE RELIGIOUS RIGHT AND SETTLERS ARE EXEMPT You forgot to mention that

montelatici, et al,

Oh, for heavens sake. The JNF-KKL has absolutely nothing to do with "apartheid."

From Human Rights Watch

Land

(COMMENT)

First off, the The Jewish National Fund --- Keren Kayemet LeYisrael (JNF-KKL) was established during the period of the Ottoman Empire (1901 a decade before WWI --- now more than a century ago) as a type of escrow national fund account to purchase land in Ottoman Empire-controlled (under the reign of Sultan Abdülhamid II); in the region of Syrian (territory known today as Palestine); with its headquarters then in Jerusalem --- today in Tel Aviv. But the first purchase was not made until 1903, through funds donated to the JNF by Isaac (Yitzhak Leib) Goldberg; a famous philanthropist of the day. The JNF was a non-profit Jewish Fund, supported by the Jewish People and intended to purchase land for a Jewish State. And YES --- In 1960, Israel adopted a "Basic Land Law based on JNF-KKL's principle of national land, which stated that land owned by the Jewish People and maintained by JNF-KKL cannot be sold, but only leased for periods of 49 years at a time." Which makes sense since the principle in the escrow account was primarily a product of Jewish contributions and is land owned by the Jewish People.

The JNF is a multi-faceted fund that is dedicated to building a better Israel. I simply could never do it justice for all the positive contributions it has made.

"Over the past 113 years, JNF has evolved into a global environmental leader by planting more than 250 million trees, building over 240 reservoirs and dams, developing over 250,000 acres of land, creating more than 2,000 parks, providing the infrastructure for over 1,000 communities, and connecting thousands of children and young adults to Israel and their heritage."​

Of all the possible issues to pick-on, the JNF-KKL is simply not the target for you to focus upon. There is simply no "apartheid" here. Any Arab that thinks they are being slighted by all the positive works the JNF does, is simply not looking at the reality. There is no judgmental body in the world (Arab or otherwise) that can objectively examine the work that the JNF does and say (with a straight face) that it is involved in any " inhumane acts committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime. It was active four decades before the UN advanced the "Steps Preparatory to Independence."

Most Respectfully,
R
Interesting Rocc,now tell me do they control any land disputed,Palestinian occupied or stolen since 1967 and before?????? moreover prior to 1948 was any Palestinian land involved in this scheme, methinks you are painting these organizations in a very positive light.

You state clearly as early as 1901 this land was purchased for a Jewish homeland,when generally at the time politically there was NO intention to create what is now Israel,this was clearly not a philanthropic act.....but a stealthy backdoor scheme to buy parts of Palestine, to create a Jewish state......without arising suspicion or notice.

As Arabs cannot buy back this land or buy this land per-ay and most of it now under Israeli Government control,plus the Ilegally obtained land......I would think this is a form of "apartheid" and actually the Boers of South Africa used a similar system/tactic to accumulate black South Africans land...but I note with interest in that country it was proven unlawful and the land has been given back to the original owners because not only were there no title deeds originally but when housing estates were built on this land 40's,50's,60's and 70's it was deemed that the land could not be transferred.......over the past ten years or so White etc.South Africans,have had to forgo their property with NO compensation at all!!!!!!!.......Rocc,it's always in the detail.With Respect steve

Last edited:
Rocco is deflecting. Without considering the obvious Apartheid practiced with respect to the occupied territories (Bantustan equivalents), in Israel itself, besides the separate laws applying to Jews with respect to land ownership, there are separate laws with respect to citizenship and thus immigration that apply to Jews only.

-

Oh, so they're Zionist "dhimmis" then.

-

Oh, so they're Zionist "dhimmis" then.

Never thought of it that way, but yes. Good point.

Forum List

Back