Palestinians Support Recent Attacks On Israelis

Hossfly, montelatici, et al,

The case of Aasiya Noreen (AKA: Asia Bibi) is tragic to say the least. But it is only tragic in the sense that it is appalling under a completely different set of values.

"Do the Christians have such unbridled raw hatred against the Muslims who are persecuting and killing them in the Middle East."

Yes. I do as a Christian. I have an unbridled raw hatred for ISIS, for example. And the Syrian rebels who are doing the same thing.
Is this "good Christian" on any other forums blasting away about what his friendly Muslims are doing against Christians in the Middle East? My, my, before ISIS and the Syrian rebels even arrived on the scene, was the "good Christian" reporting on what was happening to the Christian Copts in Egypt or the Christians in any of the other Muslim Middle East countries? Has the "good Christian" even spoke up against what the Muslims are doing to the Christians in Pakistan? I hope the "good Christian" found the time to sign the Voice of the Martyrs' petition to try and get that poor Christian woman Asia Bibi out of a Pakistani prison where she is rotting because of alleged blasphemy.
(COMMENT)

Remember that it is the "Islamic Republic of Pakistan," and the Freedom of Religion does not mean anything in a state that operates under Politicized Islam through the application of Quranic law.

"Introduced in 1986 by Zia, the law, referred to as "the blasphemy trap," states that "whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Prophet Muhammad shall be punished with death or imprisoned for life and shall be liable to fine." SOURCE: Library of Congress Country Studies

This is the world they (the Pakistani) wanted, and it is the world they got. This is the kind of people and culture they are.

Trying to introduce 21st Century concepts into a culture that is embedded in the medieval --- is practically impossible.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, there you go, you haven't a clue do you. By the way, check out the Iraq forum.
Actually you are the one who doesn't seem to have a clue as to what has happened to the Christians in the Muslim Middle East countries and what is still happening. I wonder why, Mr. S. If you feel you know so much, why are you spending so much time on these forums as a "good Christian" man instead of volunteering to help all those Christian organizations working in the various countries reporting on what is happening to their brethren by your Muslim friends.

Do you find this unusual? Do you think the Algerians would have polled differently during the French occupation? Or the South African non-whites on attacks on the whites?

Have you not seen the recent polls in S.A. were the Blacks are wishing for white rule and aparthied again because more blacks are being killed in a week now than were killed during all of white rule and aparthied

Doesn't surprise me. That palis are possessed with raw, unbridled hatred. Let em rot.

Were the blacks in South Africa possessed with raw, unbridled hate too?

the very fact that you try to connect South Africa with Eretz Yisrael only serves to show how unbelievably stupid and unteachable you are.

What is the difference?

If you don't know then maybe you should stop posting until you do.

Do you find this unusual? Do you think the Algerians would have polled differently during the French occupation? Or the South African non-whites on attacks on the whites?

Have you not seen the recent polls in S.A. were the Blacks are wishing for white rule and aparthied again because more blacks are being killed in a week now than were killed during all of white rule and aparthied
No need to play his game, there is no apartheid in Israel and these are not Israelis, the Palestinian aggression is the only reason they still 70 years old refugees with zero achievements except at killing Israelis.

Doesn't surprise me. That palis are possessed with raw, unbridled hatred. Let em rot.

the very fact that you try to connect South Africa with Eretz Yisrael only serves to show how unbelievably stupid and unteachable you are.

What is the difference?

In South Africa, blacks were excluded from society via Apartheid.

In Eretz Yisrael, islamic savages vow to march Jews into the sea to their death, and yet, muslims are not excluded from Israeli society.

Thanks for shooting yourself in your own foot. You saved me a lot of work.

Are not non-Jews in Eretz Yisrael not excluded from society via Apartheid? I don't see many Palestinians from Judea and Samaria voting or having citizenship. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. LOL

Just because you are too stupid to see doesn't mean it is not happening. Every citizen within the borders of Israel has the right to vote. Since the PA is NOT within the borders of Israel, those people have no voting right for a country that is not theirs.

Last edited:

No need to play his game, there is no apartheid in Israel and these are not Israelis, the Palestinian aggression is the only reason they still 70 years old refugees with zero achievements except at killing Israelis.

Israel is de facto an Apartheid state, no question about it.

What is the difference?

In South Africa, blacks were excluded from society via Apartheid.

In Eretz Yisrael, islamic savages vow to march Jews into the sea to their death, and yet, muslims are not excluded from Israeli society.

Thanks for shooting yourself in your own foot. You saved me a lot of work.

Are not non-Jews in Eretz Yisrael not excluded from society via Apartheid? I don't see many Palestinians from Judea and Samaria voting or having citizenship. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot. LOL

Just because you are too stupid to see doesn't mean it is not happening. Every citizen within the borders of Israel has the right to vote. Since the PA is NOT within the borders of Israel, those people have no voting right for a country that is not theirs.

Every citizen of South Africa within the border of Apartheid South Africa had the right to vote. Most non-whites were not citizens of South Africa, they were citizens of the various Bantustans, they had work permits to work in South Africa. A small minority of non-whites, especially in the Cape, were citizens of South Africa and were allowed to vote and had parliamentary representation, but this was a minority of the non-whites. Almost exactly as it is in Israel.

"De Facto"

Lol

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

According to whom exactly?-
Now lets observe facts because I don't want to hear opinions.

"De Facto"

Lol

It is a fairly common Latin expression. I take it you don't quite understand the meaning and/or implication.

"De Facto"

Lol

It is a fairly common Latin expression. I take it you don't quite understand the meaning and/or implication.
for real?

montelatici, et al,

I'm still unclear about the allegation.

(QUESTION)

What criteria of "apartheid" are you using?
  • What Program of Inhumane acts?
  • Systematic oppression and domination?
  • One racial group over another?
  • Committed with the intention of maintaining that regime?
Most Respectfully,
R

How about some evidence to show that Israel inside its borders is an apartheid state, or will you ignore this as you have the hundreds of other requests for the same thing.

I am using the criteria per Article II of the INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON THE SUPPRESSION AND PUNISHMENT OF THE CRIME OF APARTHEID (18 July 1976)

Article II

• For the purpose of the present Convention, the term "the crime of apartheid", which shall include similar policies and practices of racial segregation and discrimination as practised in southern Africa, shall apply to the following inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them:
    • a. Denial to a member or members of a racial group or groups of the right to life and liberty of person:
      • i. By murder of members of a racial group or groups;
      • ii. By the infliction upon the members of a racial group or groups of serious bodily or mental harm, by the infringement of their freedom or dignity, or by subjecting them to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment;
      • iii. By arbitrary arrest and illegal imprisonment of the members of a racial group or groups;
    • b. Deliberate imposition on a racial group or groups of living conditions calculated to cause its or their physical destruction in whole or in part;
    • c. Any legislative measures and other measures calculated to prevent a racial group or groups from participation in the political, social, economic and cultural life of the country and the deliberate creation of conditions preventing the full development of such a group or groups, in particular by denying to members of a racial group or groups basic human rights and freedoms, including the right to work, the right to form recognized trade unions, the right to education, the right to leave and to return to their country, the right to a nationality, the right to freedom of movement and residence, the right to freedom of opinion and expression, and the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association;
    • d. Any measures, including legislative measures, designed to divide the population along racial lines by the creation of separate reserves and ghettos for the members of a racial group or groups, the prohibition of mixed marriages among members of various racial groups, the expropriation of landed property belonging to a racial group or groups or to members thereof;
    • e. Exploitation of the labour of the members of a racial group or groups, in particular by submitting them to forced labour;
    • f. Persecution of organizations and persons, by depriving them of fundamental rights and freedoms, because they oppose apartheid."
  • Note: The above is combined with Article III, just in case you try to use the internal security/terrorism excuse:
Article III

" International criminal responsibility shall apply, irrespective of the
motive involved......"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1015/volume-1015-I-14861-English.pdf

I am using the criteria per Article II of the INTERNATIONAL COVENANT ON THE SUPPRESSION AND PUNISHMENT OF THE CRIME OF APARTHEID (18 July 1976)

Article II

• For the purpose of the present Convention, the term "the crime of apartheid", which shall include similar policies and practices of racial segregation and discrimination as practised in southern Africa, shall apply to the following inhuman acts committed for the purpose of establishing and maintaining domination by one racial group of persons over any other racial group of persons and systematically oppressing them:
    • a. Denial to a member or members of a racial group or groups of the right to life and liberty of person:
      • i. By murder of members of a racial group or groups;
      • ii. By the infliction upon the members of a racial group or groups of serious bodily or mental harm, by the infringement of their freedom or dignity, or by subjecting them to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment;
      • iii. By arbitrary arrest and illegal imprisonment of the members of a racial group or groups;
    • b. Deliberate imposition on a racial group or groups of living conditions calculated to cause its or their physical destruction in whole or in part;
    • c. Any legislative measures and other measures calculated to prevent a racial group or groups from participation in the political, social, economic and cultural life of the country and the deliberate creation of conditions preventing the full development of such a group or groups, in particular by denying to members of a racial group or groups basic human rights and freedoms, including the right to work, the right to form recognized trade unions, the right to education, the right to leave and to return to their country, the right to a nationality, the right to freedom of movement and residence, the right to freedom of opinion and expression, and the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association;
    • d. Any measures, including legislative measures, designed to divide the population along racial lines by the creation of separate reserves and ghettos for the members of a racial group or groups, the prohibition of mixed marriages among members of various racial groups, the expropriation of landed property belonging to a racial group or groups or to members thereof;
    • e. Exploitation of the labour of the members of a racial group or groups, in particular by submitting them to forced labour;
    • f. Persecution of organizations and persons, by depriving them of fundamental rights and freedoms, because they oppose apartheid."
  • Note: The above is combined with Article III, just in case you try to use the internal security/terrorism excuse:
Article III

" International criminal responsibility shall apply, irrespective of the
motive involved......"

https://treaties.un.org/doc/Publication/UNTS/Volume 1015/volume-1015-I-14861-English.pdf
Watch it, 30 minutes - I personally guarantee you won't regret every second,

How about some evidence to show that Israel inside its borders is an apartheid state, or will you ignore this as you have the hundreds of other requests for the same thing.

Though there is, by definition, Apartheid within the "borders" I suspect you are referring to, (you never know with Phoney, he has maps that include Iraq and Lebanon in Greater Israel) per the convention, all territory over which a country has control is subject to the Convention. Note: Can't exclude Bantustans over which a country has de facto, in Israel's case de jure, control.

Now Apartheid within what I guess you are claiming the borders are, for this particular issue here are a few of the areas in which Apartheid is practiced within the borders I believe you are referring to.

-
  • (1) Land Laws: Palestinian Arabs are severely limited in land ownership, which thus limits them to living in either the cities or on less than 5% of the rural lands of Israel. Exercise of State Land-use laws has led to Palestinian landowners losing even more land, and those who remain experience all sorts of discrimination and deprivations. For example, land development boards set up by the "Planning and Building Law" of 1965 have zoned out of existence approximately 40 ancient Arab villages, which have subsequently been denied basic services such as electricity.
Relevant Israeli laws: Emergency Land Requisition (Regulation) Law (1949), Development Authority (Transfer Of Property) Law (1950), Absentees’ Property Law (1950), State Property Law(1951), Land Acquisition (Validation Of Acts And Compensation) Law (1953), Keren Kayemet Le-Israel Law (1953), Prevention Of Infiltration (Offenses And Jurisdiction) Law (1954), Basic Law: Israel Lands (1960), Israel Lands Administration Law (1960), Planning And Building Law (1965), Agricultural Settlement (Restrictions On Use Of Agricultural Land And Water) Law (1967
  • (2) Immigration & Citizenship: discrimination in how citizenship and entry permits are awarded, and ID cards are required which open a person to discrimination.
    • (a) Palestinian Arabs who lost their lands during various wars have been forbidden from returning to their lands, and many of their possessions left behind have been redistributed to Jewish immmigrants. A minority of Arabs have been subsequently compensated for these losses.
    • (b) Then, Jews are awarded automatic citizenship in Israel, whereas Palestinian Arabs go through a comparatively more difficult system to qualify for citizenship.
    • (c) Then all inhabitants of Israel are required to carry "identification certificates" on which their nationality and religion are listed. This information has then been used to practice discrimination against certificate holders if their religion is listed as Muslim, or their nationality is listed as Palestinian.
    • (d) Then Arab spouses who come from the occupied territories have been forbidden from living with their spouses who have been living within Israel (with a few exceptions, mostly whom are awarded only 3 month permits).
  • Government Participation: Zionist organizations that founded the State of Israel have been awarded important decision-making positions in a wide range of government agencies, such as budgeting, land use, and regulation of the agricultural industry. This ends up giving preferential treatment to Jewish communities, businesses and institutions often at the expense of Palestinian Arab communities, etc.

Forum List

Back