Palestinians no longer welcome, says Lebanese Mufti

It should be noted that it is a Jewish human rights lawyer, Justus Reid Weiner, and also Arab reporter Khaled Abu Toameh (who 'voted with his feet', choosing to work for a Jewish newspaper inside Israel, with freedom of the press, rather than under the suffocating and indeed frequently life-threatening censorship of the local Arab Muslim gangsters) who have repeatedly blown the whistle about Muslim persecution of the local Arab/ised Christians, in Gaza, in Judea and Samaria, and even in heavily Arabised locations within Israel.

Jewish NGOs, Human Rights, and Public Advocacy: A Comparative Inquiry - Irwin Cotler

Here is Justus Reid Weiner's landmark article:

"Human Rights of Christians in Palestinian Society" (he should have called it 'Human Rights of Christians in 'Palestinian' Arab Society').

PDF Format

HTML Version of Same

Good reading.

Dr Khouloud Daibes was appointed as a cabinet minister in the Hamas majority government of March 2007. Her appointment was carried over in Abbas's illegal government. She is the only person in that government who has been approved by the PLC as specified in their constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWGyRd7Q92s]YouTube - ‪People and Politics | A Woman in the Palestinian Cabinet‬‏[/ame]

It should be noted that it is a Jewish human rights lawyer, Justus Reid Weiner, and also Arab reporter Khaled Abu Toameh (who 'voted with his feet', choosing to work for a Jewish newspaper inside Israel, with freedom of the press, rather than under the suffocating and indeed frequently life-threatening censorship of the local Arab Muslim gangsters) who have repeatedly blown the whistle about Muslim persecution of the local Arab/ised Christians, in Gaza, in Judea and Samaria, and even in heavily Arabised locations within Israel.

Jewish NGOs, Human Rights, and Public Advocacy: A Comparative Inquiry - Irwin Cotler

"Human Rights of Christians in Palestinian Society" (he should have called it 'Human Rights of Christians in 'Palestinian' Arab Society').

PDF Format

HTML Version of Same

Good reading.

Janet Mikhail, a Christian woman, was elected as the mayor of Ramallah. She was endorsed by Hamas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW76FUfO3ns]YouTube - ‪Down Fatah Avenue, on to Hamas Square: Ramallah praises its heroes through street names‬‏[/ame]

PDF Format

HTML Version of Same

Good reading.

Shireen.jpg

But the recent 42nd anniversary rally of the PFLP in Gaza, which attracted some 70,000 people, raised the profile of the Palestinian revolutionary left and also of the role of women: one young woman of the PFLP, called Shireen Said, stood on stage, giving a salute in military fatigues, and co-chaired the rally alongside her male comrade. In an interview with the writer, Said explained a little about her background, stating that she was born in 1985 in the Jabalya refugee camp, from which the "children of the stones" started the first Intifada. "My childhood memories are mostly of the first Intifada," she explains. In her early teens she became involved in one of the student movements associated with the PFLP.

Said explains further about herself:

I received my Bachelor in Sport from Al-Aqsa University. I worked at Progressive Student Labour Front with lots of comrades until I got the position of secretary at the students union. I was the first young woman in Gaza to get this position via democratic elections at the university. After my graduation I worked in the committees of the Union of Palestinian Women, which is part of a progressive feminist struggle for women's liberation, to bring women together and put them on an equal footing with men in all fields of national and democratic reform. Along with my professional work in many non-governmental organizations as an activist in youth issues, I am now a board member of the Palestinian Progressive Youth Union and I am studying for my Master's in Education at Al-Azhar University.

I was afraid to face such a big audience due to our conservative and traditional society, but also because it was the first time a young Palestinian woman wore military fatigues at such a rally, but nevertheless I insisted on going through with the experience.

Said explained how her decision was largely defined by the defiance and steadfastness of the masses in Gaza during the barbaric Zionist onslaught early last year:

The Zionist massacres in Gaza in January 2009 were still memories raw in the hearts and minds of the people, so I wanted to present a message that, despite all the killing, destruction, and terror of the Zionist war, we will assert that our men and women will stand side-by-side in the resistance which is our path to liberation and freedom. At the rally itself I was pleased that my personality could convey this message to millions through television and the internet across the world. My family were also very proud of me.

Leila Khaled and Shireen Said Interviewed by Sukant Chandan, "Palestinian Revolutionaries on International Women's Day"

This isn't surprising, none of the other Arab countries want the Palestinians either.

There was a time when no one wanted da jooooos too. Ironic much?

Different. Jews take in Jews and get along.

Arabs? Not so much...

:lol:

It's ALWAYS different for da joos, isn't it?

It's too bad jews can't seem to take in non-jews and get along without crying about hebrew ethnic purity, eh?

There was a time when no one wanted da jooooos too.
And when da jews have something of their own those same types say they can't have that. Judophobes are consistent in their inconsistency.

How are you being robbed of anything by sharing it?

If you can't answer that then start packing your bags to get the fuck out of this white America.

:thup:

Because you are blind doesn't mean others can't see the Muslim on Muslim murders all over.

Where's the Jew on Jew murders?

There's no difference in your sick mind maybe, but there's clearly a difference to me. :thup:

Muslims Killing Muslims Google Search

Jews Killing Jews Google Search

You keep them. We've enough already. :razz:

Pretty odd, given that Lebanon is just as much "Palestine" as Israel is.

The Ottoman Palestine was Lebanon, Jordan, Israel and part of Syria.

Some only want part of that partition that was dissolved back.

Because you are blind doesn't mean others can't see the Muslim on Muslim murders all over.

Where's the Jew on Jew murders?

There's no difference in your sick mind maybe, but there's clearly a difference to me. :thup:

Muslims Killing Muslims Google Search

Jews Killing Jews Google Search

You keep them. We've enough already. :razz:

Pretty odd, given that Lebanon is just as much "Palestine" as Israel is.

The Ottoman Palestine was Lebanon, Jordan, Israel and part of Syria.

Some only want part of that partition that was dissolved back.

go tell it to Yagil Amir during his next conjugal vacation.

There was a time when no one wanted da jooooos too.
And when da jews have something of their own those same types say they can't have that. Judophobes are consistent in their inconsistency.
How are you being robbed of anything by sharing it?
First, we should establish what palistanian major immigrant and settler offspings are proposing to share, of course. So, what is that?

Forum List

Back