Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

A population that size needs at least 1200 trucks a day.

Where does that number come from?

Maybe they just need You to wipe them a nose,
and please, upon leaving, don't forget to turn the back, comfortably bend over, stick that empty head into the sand, and stay still until Bathtub Barry finishes rewarding You for the good effort.

It's like You want to get caught lying...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

The majority land owners were Arab.

All kinds of wrong in this paragraph. Let's see if we can walk you through this.

Germany and Poland are two separate states. We all agree that one state can not take territory from another state by force.

Jordan, then, had absolutely no right to hold the territories it held between 1948 and 1967 as it had "conquered by conquest" a territory which belonged to another state. Jordan unilaterally ceded all claim to the territories it held in Western Palestine between 1948 and 1967.

With me so far? Jordan had and has no claim to the territory. We agree?

In 1948, then, which States had a claim to that territory in Western Palestine?
Israel seized these lands in the '67 war. You cannot hold onto land seized in a war.

No. Israel lost those lands in the 1948 defensive war started when five Arab armies with absolutely no rights to any of that territory invaded and captured it. It was liberated in 1967 and returned to its rightful sovereign.

Of all the States which existed in 1948 ONLY Israel had sovereign possession of that territory. By law.

So you Love Jews and believe like Jesus did that Israel is The Homeland of Jews and Jesus?

So tell me, what did you think when Jesus said,

“Do not be downtrodden and poor in spirit ye Palestinians, lift up thine heads, and sing praises to The Lord of Hosts for I shall make Palestine an ever lasting homeland
for you!”

So who is your favorite Character in The Bible?

Adam
Noah
Abraham
Moses
Jesus
Satan

Single Arab country. We don't give a fuck what Arabs think.
I'm talking about all countries.
Since I'm an Irish Catholic, that would be Jesus.

No. Israel lost those lands in the 1948 defensive war started when five Arab armies with absolutely no rights to any of that territory invaded and captured it. It was liberated in 1967 and returned to its rightful sovereign.

Of all the States which existed in 1948 ONLY Israel had sovereign possession of that territory. By law.
Those Arab armies went in with the intention of restoring the rule of law.

What did I tell you about moving the goal posts?

So you Love Jews and believe like Jesus did that Israel is The Homeland of Jews and Jesus?

So tell me, what did you think when Jesus said,

“Do not be downtrodden and poor in spirit ye Palestinians, lift up thine heads, and sing praises to The Lord of Hosts for I shall make Palestine an ever lasting homeland
for you!”
Jews don't believe in Christ. That's why Gazans are massing at the border.

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
⁜→ Billo_Really, et al,

This is a love triangle: The PA, HAMAS, and Israel. And like it or not, to demonstrate how screwed-up I am, I think that Israel and HAMAS have a better relationship going → then does Israel and the PA. How bad is that?

When you may choose the worst report on Gaza without giving any accountability to Hamas' actions......
Trucks loaded with food enter Gaza on a daily basis. The question would be WHY doesn't that food reach those "million Palestinians" who do not have enough to feed their families? Where do the trucks and the food end up?
Hint: Hamas would know
Don't change the subject. The number of trucks going into Gaza has nothing to do with Hamas.

The number of trucks carrying food into the Gaza Strip last week was the lowest it’s reached in several months. According to Defense Ministry figures, in the 24 hours after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced the closure of the Kerem Shalom crossing to goods, 193 trucks entered the Strip, 171 of those carrying food, medicine and hygiene products.
A population that size needs at least 1200 trucks a day.
(COMMENT)

This is a strange situation. But Israel is trying to do on the micro level, that the Major Powers do on the Macro level. Israel is making the equivalent of sanctions for non-compliance. It is a financial set of sanctions directed against payments to various employee (including ex-civil servants) of both HAMAS and the PA. It also targets the economy by slowing down imports (border-crossing of truck transports) and continues the denial of fishing and motor launch operation beyond the aerial and naval blockade restrictions to limit SALW smuggling.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back