Palestinian identity ?

Not so much anti-Zionist song written by a Palestinian Jew from Jerusalem ;)
He must have felt real sadness when his brothers returned home right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Joy Return to My Homeland

Intro (00:00-2:26)
"The King in His goodness I'll walk, in the virtue of King David ben Yishai His Name we'll call"

Song (2:26-end):

"My joy return to my homeland, rejoice beautiful daughter
My joy return to my homeland, rejoice beautiful daughter
In You I'll give my dwelling, built on the Mount of Moriah

Come beautiful because Your light has come, and forget the days of Your ebb
Awake beautiful sing Your song because the days of Your exile have come to an end
And build Your halls and sanctities there in the land of doe

My joy return to my Homeland...

Return to Your dwellings, return and I'll return
And I'll free Your captives, and they will be in the millions
I'll have mercy on Your lands, (and You) will be the fruit of the grapevine

My joy...

Gentle beloved wife be happy and rejoice, sing Your songs
Blossom like a sprout, like a rose pour with water multiply be fruitful
Because the salvation is real now, and I'll send remembrance and abundance.

Last edited:
There are no "Jewish people" there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Judaism. Just as there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Mormonism or Christianity or Islam or Hinduism.
And if every Muslim converted to Judaism, global beheading would be reduced overnight by 100%.

To be fair, only we Christians in our liturgy reject violence, you people, Muslims and Jews, have violence written into your religious laws.
Tell the Pope that you don't recognize The Jewish Scriptures or the references to them in The New Testament.
I believe we have had this discussion concerning your excommunication from the RCC a few times.

Inderpendent

I believe we have had this discussion concerning your substituting religious hogwash for factual historical accounts. Remember?

There are no "Jewish people" there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Judaism. Just as there are people of different races and ethnicities that practice Mormonism or Christianity or Islam or Hinduism.
And if every Muslim converted to Judaism, global beheading would be reduced overnight by 100%.

How many people have Islamic Tatars beheaded people, blown up, or shot up the place?

I think we're talking more of a racial issue, rather than strictly a religious one.
At the moment, ISIS gets more attention than the other murderous groups.
Try walking into a Jordanian West Bank Town and railing against even a 2 State Solution and see what becomes of you.
But first give me a big chunk out of your Life Insurance Policy.

Inderpendent

I believe we have had this discussion concerning your substituting religious hogwash for factual historical accounts. Remember?
You mean that discussion that you haven't ever gotten on fact correct yet.
You're correct in that respect.
No continuing telling us how Israelis are murdering millions of Arab everyday.

To be fair, only we Christians in our liturgy reject violence, you people, Muslims and Jews, have violence written into your religious laws.
Tell the Pope that you don't recognize The Jewish Scriptures or the references to them in The New Testament.
I believe we have had this discussion concerning your excommunication from the RCC a few times.

The Pope agrees with the me and the Bible.

Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant "new", he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

By calling this covenant "new", he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.
But you, or your girlfriend, have already posted that you never believed the Jewish Scriptures were real and that the JS quoted by the NT was inserted there by nasty Jews.
Now go tell that to the Pope.

But you, or your girlfriend, have already posted that you never believed the Jewish Scriptures were real and that the JS quoted by the NT was inserted there by nasty Jews.

Don't have to go to the Pope, he reads the same Bible I do.

Don't have to go to the Pope, he reads the same Bible I do.
Then your girlfriend posted it.
She is a bit bitchier than you.

The Zionists had this question already solved some 2,600 years ago

Zionism didn't exist 2,600 years ago.

Of course it did, Zionism has existed at least since the Cyrus decree.

It was exactly during that period, that the lexicon modern Zionists use today was brought to popular use. 'Zion' and 'Return to Zion from exile'...it all started then.

I see a clear parallel to the Balfour Declaration.

It was exactly during that period, that the lexicon modern Zionists use today was brought to popular use. 'Zion' and 'Return to Zion from exile'...it all started then.

Do you mean when the British criminals gave away land that was not theirs.

Well Judea was not a Persian land either.

Last edited:

Well Judea was not a Babylonian land either.
Nice duck.

Nice duck.

What am I ducking, Your deflection which had nothing to do with my post?

Keep the beat up slogans for Your cult meetings.

Nice duck.

You are the one who brought up the Balfour Declaration.
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Nice duck.

No I brought up the Cyrus Decree as the cornerstone of modern Zionism AND the Balfour Declaration as its' parallel.

Do You have anything on the Palestinian national declaration that is not of 'yesterday'?

Nice duck.

No I brought up the Cyrus Decree as the cornerstone of modern Zionism AND the Balfour Declaration as its' parallel.

Do You have anything on the Palestinian national declaration that is not of 'yesterday'?
Did the Cyrus Decree mention anything about stealing land kicking out the natives?

Nice duck.

Did the Cyrus Decree mention anything about stealing land kicking out the natives?

Actually it talks about people in exile who have been removed from their lands, and about rebuilding their temples.

This is when the term 'Returning to Zion' established its' national meaning.

Nice duck.

Actually it talks about people in exile who have been removed from their lands, and about rebuilding their temples.

This is when the term 'Returning to Zion' established its' national meaning.
And if you had more than religious hogwash to back this idiocy, then it might be worth posting 6 million times by you clowns.

Forum List

Back