Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind

Who, again, are the Palestinians, dope?

You never could answer that question.

I can answer that question.

Palestinians are the people living in the lands formerly known as Palestine who do NOT recognize the legitmacy of Israel.

OR they are the citizens of the land now recognized by the UN as being Palestinian land.

That isn't all that difficult to understand, now, is it?

yes... but that isn't the definition the terrorist loving O/P gives. is it?

that said, it's nice that a palestinian did something scientific besides attach a bomb to his or her body. good on them.

and, in kind, it's nice of you to take time out of your ponzi scheme day to make such an observation...

funny, I bet you'll cry racist about MY retort to you without batting an eye at your own stereotype. funny how that works, eh?

:rolleyes:

that said, it's nice that a palestinian did something scientific besides attach a bomb to his or her body. Good on them.

:lol:

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

pretty much.

Marc, you're a flaming, hemorrhoidal asshole. This thread honors three lovely young women who came up with an idea that will really help people, and all you can do is piss on it. That you do not posses the social skills to be ashamed of yourself is a deplorable testament to your irredeemable lack of humanity.

i hope you don't really expect much more from this hateful jewish bastard...

seriously.

Smart and successful Jewish bastard, stoner. Jewish intellect and prosperity drives you mad, psycho. :cuckoo:

:rofl:

HA! yea right, you fucking kikesauce bitch. Just because your mommy gave you a gold star for putting your undies on the correct direction this morning doesn't mean you are successful.

No, your hateful racism does, you ironic fucking gas chamber candidate.

seriously.

Smart and successful Jewish bastard, stoner. Jewish intellect and prosperity drives you mad, psycho. :cuckoo:

HA! yea right, you fucking kikesauce bitch. Just because your mommy gave you a gold star for putting your undies on the correct direction this morning doesn't mean you are successful.

Struck a nerve with you, stoner, eh? Jewish intellect and success unhinges you, freak:lol: :cuckoo:

seriously.

Stoner, nearly 50% of all billionaires in America are Jews. :clap2:

Sucks being you, eh, loser? :lol:

Struck a nerve with you, stoner, eh? Jewish intellect and success unhinges you, freak:lol: :cuckoo:

indeed, hateful racists deserve the ire they create. especially ironic ones like racist jews. If your grandfather could see you now he'd probably have walked into the gas chamber on his own volition.

breathe DEEP, motherfucker.

:thup:

indeed, hateful racists deserve the ire they create. especially ironic ones like racist jews. If your grandfather could see you now he'd probably have walked into the gas chamber on his own volition.

It's fun watching the short, ugly, failed loser in life, stoner, come unglued by the smart, intelligent Jew. :lol:

It's fun watching the short, ugly, failed loser in life, stoner, come unglued by the smart, intelligent Jew. :lol:

...whose sole arrow in his quiver is to repeat himself like a broken record having a stroke...

riiiiight... you go ahead and believe what you want to, jew, and the rest of us will keep putting you into camps.

...whose sole arrow in his quiver is to repeat himself like a broken record having a stroke...

riiiiight... you go ahead and believe what you want to, jew, and the rest of us will keep putting you into camps.

I love getting under your skin, psycho-loser, by reminding you of being a short, ugly, weak failure in life with defective genetics. Keep entertaining me. :cuckoo:

I can answer that question.

Palestinians are the people living in the lands formerly known as Palestine who do NOT recognize the legitmacy of Israel.

OR they are the citizens of the land now recognized by the UN as being Palestinian land.

That isn't all that difficult to understand, now, is it?

that said, it's nice that a palestinian did something scientific besides attach a bomb to his or her body. good on them.

very cool and simple....something similar was invented in 07 to expensive it apears.....maybe these will be explosive waliking sticks....
Mygo cane could replace seeing eye dogs Coolest Gadgets

i hope they're not used to explode things. i'd prefer to think that something they make would be used for good.

I love getting under your skin, psycho-loser, by reminding you of being a short, ugly, weak failure in life with defective genetics. Keep entertaining me. :cuckoo:

You don't get under anyone's skin, jew. That is the hilarious part of this. Your bravado extends to the tip of your fingers but that is about it. Hell, I get the majority of my pos rep these days when letting you know just how insignificant you are, jew. Maybe that IS WHY you feel so threatened in a thread like this where the content is not stroking your jewish ego.

but, I'm betting it's just because you are a racist little fuck whose parents convinced you that you really ARE a jewish princess!

MARC39 IS A JEWISH PRINCESS!

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

very cool and simple....something similar was invented in 07 to expensive it apears.....maybe these will be explosive waliking sticks....

i hope they're not used to explode things. i'd prefer to think that something they make would be used for good.

I hope you didn't make any clerical errors in your ponzi scheme while you took time away from jewing investors to post that, Jill.

now, ironically cry foul. PLEASE.

You don't get under anyone's skin, jew. That is the hilarious part of this. Your bravado extends to the tip of your fingers but that is about it. Hell, I get the majority of my pos rep these days when letting you know just how insignificant you are, jew. Maybe that IS WHY you feel so threatened in a thread like this where the content is not stroking your jewish ego.

but, I'm betting it's just because you are a racist little fuck whose parents convinced you that you really ARE a jewish princess!

Marc39 is a smart, successful Prince.

Stoner, dumb, failed bum.

I hope you didn't make any clerical errors in your ponzi scheme while you took time away from jewing investors to post that, Jill.

why would that be ironic? i was saying something nice. i'm not the one who thinks belly bombs are high tech.

but feel free to say more anti-semitic trash because you think it sounds all shocking and stuff.

why would that be ironic? i was saying something nice. i'm not the one who thinks belly bombs are high tech.

but feel free to say more anti-semitic trash because you think it sounds all shocking and stuff.

"i hope they're not used to explode things."

yea, jill.. much like I hope your office stationary isn't used to screw investors, right? You don't bat an eye assuming that jokes about blowing shit up is kosher... yet, you cry anti-semite when I reply to you in kind. I guess that is what it means to be chosen, right Jill?

hey! maybe we can tell some ******* that we hope that their snowmask isn't used to rob a liquor store too!

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-Semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as Jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

Marc39 is a smart, successful Prince.

Stoner, dumb, failed bum.

you keep telling that to the bitch you look at in the mirror, Stuart..

26407mstuart-smalley-posters.jpg

yea, jill.. much like I hope your office stationary isn't used to screw investors, right? You don't bat an eye assuming that jokes about blowing shit up is kosher... yet, you cry anti-semite when I reply to you in kind. I guess that is what it means to be chosen, right Jill?

hey! maybe we can tell some ******* that we hope that their snowmask isn't used to rob a liquor store too!

Stoner, given your complete lack of any knowledge of Middle East affairs, as demonstrated by the many new assholes I've ripped on you, you really should just refrain from posting. :clap2:

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-Semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as Jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

unfortunately, no. It doesn't boggle the mind as we've seen this shit applied to jews already. It sure as hell is a big bowl of irony though.

Stoner, given your complete lack of any knowledge of Middle East affairs, as demonstrated by the many new assholes I've ripped on you, you really should just refrain from posting. :clap2:

I'd love to see you MAKE ME refrain from posting, you silly little jubjub.

Forum List

Back