Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind

Yeah, I expected all that... but you didn't answer my question...

What is a Jew?

You go round and a round about what the general category of "Palestinian" means, but we're not talking about a general category. We're talking about 3 girls born in Nablus. Nablus, according to Wikipedia (since you seem to regard Wikipedia as the official arbiter of all things sovereign) "is a Palestinian city in the northern West Bank." If you meet these girls (which I have) they will tell you that they are "Palestinian". Generations of history and conflict don't change the fact that they were born in place they call Palestine by some, and "Palestinian Territories" by others.

If these three girls are not Palestinian, which they claim to be, what are they?

What is a Jew?

You go round and a round about what the general category of "Palestinian" means, but we're not talking about a general category. We're talking about 3 girls born in Nablus. Nablus, according to Wikipedia (since you seem to regard Wikipedia as the official arbiter of all things sovereign) "is a Palestinian city in the northern West Bank." If you meet these girls (which I have) they will tell you that they are "Palestinian". Generations of history and conflict don't change the fact that they were born in place they call Palestine by some, and "Palestinian Territories" by others.

If these three girls are not Palestinian, which they claim to be, what are they?

There are a multiplicity of legitimate history books of the Jews to edify you.

There are zero legitimate history books on the Fakestinians. For good reason, they are a fiction with no real history.

And, just so you know, Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza during Jordanian and Egyptian occupation until '1967 were known as...Jordanians and Egyptians.

They became "Palestinians" overnight when Israel seized the territories in the '67 War.

The so-called Palestinians even stole the Jordanian flag as their own flag, merely dropping the star. LOL True. It's all one big scam. :lol:

What is a Jew?

There are zero legitimate history books on the Fakestinians. For good reason, they are a fiction with no real history.

And, just so you know, Arabs living in the West Bank and Gaza during Jordanian and Egyptian occupation until '1967 were known as...Jordanians and Egyptians.

They became "Palestinians" overnight when Israel seized the territories in the '67 War.

The so-called Palestinians even stole the Jordanian flag as their own flag, merely dropping the star. LOL True. It's all one big scam. :lol:

Very true, calling an Arab a Palestinian before '67 not only would get you in a fight, it might get you killed! The term Palestinian was designated for Jews.

It wasn't until after '67 the term Palestinian was given to the Arabs.

Never mind mark39. he's out little mossad spy whose mission is to lie to the internet about zionist jews.

Very true, calling an Arab a Palestinian before '67 not only would get you in a fight, it might get you killed! The term Palestinian was designated for Jews.

It wasn't until after '67 the term Palestinian was given to the Arabs.

This claim is absolutely false.

As early as 1928, the Palestinian Arabic daily newspaper "Filastin" was referring to its readers as "Filastiniya" ("Palestinians") as documented in Arab Cultural Nationalism in Palestine during the British Mandate.

Before the Zionist movement deemed it necessary to differentiate Jews from the rest of the population in Palestine, the term "Palestinian" was used for all residents there - Muslims, Christians and Jews. Zionists are the ones who eschewed that label.

To this day, the Israeli government refuses to use the term to describe its own Palestinian population, insisting on calling them "Israeli Arabs" instead.

What is a Jew?

You've already said that... word for word I think. Are you cut and pasting? That's apriori reasoning, that only books which agree with you are legitimate and books which disagree with you are automatically illegitimate. Your conclusion is defining your methodology, your methodology is not defining your conclusion. So how can I know which books legitimately define Jews if I don't know what conclusion is to be reached.

I need your definition.

What is a Jew? and
If these girls were born in Nablus, a "Palestinian city" according to wikipedia, what are they? and
What is an Arab born in Jerusalem in 1946 called?

Forum List

Back