Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind

You don't get under anyone's skin, jew. That is the hilarious part of this. Your bravado extends to the tip of your fingers but that is about it. Hell, I get the majority of my pos rep these days when letting you know just how insignificant you are, jew. Maybe that IS WHY you feel so threatened in a thread like this where the content is not stroking your jewish ego.

but, I'm betting it's just because you are a racist little fuck whose parents convinced you that you really ARE a jewish princess!

:rofl:

MARC39 IS A JEWISH PRINCESS!

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Marc39 is a smart, successful Prince.

Stoner, dumb, failed bum.

you keep telling that to the bitch you look at in the mirror, Stuart..

26407mstuart-smalley-posters.jpg

Stoner, struck a nerve with you, eh? It's fun watching you having a mental breakdown, stoner. :lol:

How are mom and dad, stoner?

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-Semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as Jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

unfortunately, no. It doesn't boggle the mind as we've seen this shit applied to jews already. It sure as hell is a big bowl of irony though.

what boggles the mind is that you ignore hundreds of threads full of jew-hating trash and comment about one, semi-sarcastic post of mine.

:thup:

that said, it's nice that a palestinian did something scientific besides attach a bomb to his or her body. good on them.

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-Semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as Jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

Not any more, no. ;)

unfortunately, no. It doesn't boggle the mind as we've seen this shit applied to jews already. It sure as hell is a big bowl of irony though.

what boggles the mind is that you ignore hundreds of threads full of jew-hating trash and comment about one, semi-sarcastic post of mine.

Stoner is in the midst of a nervous breakdown and won't be able to respond. :cuckoo:

Marc39 is a smart, successful Prince.

Stoner, dumb, failed bum.

Stoner, struck a nerve with you, eh? It's fun watching you having a mental breakdown, stoner. :lol:

They are fine. Why? Looking for a house to rob for your next crack rock? Why don't you just stick to sucking dick for crack like usual?

They are fine. Why? Looking for a house to rob for your next crack rock? Why don't you just stick to sucking dick for crack like usual?

Stoner is having a total mental breakdown. Keep us entertained, stoner.:cuckoo:

says Jillian.. whose post is RIGHT UNDER MARC39's HATEFUL CHOSEN-FEST BULLSHIT.

see, Jill feels that HER racism is ok; she IS jewish and chosen like that. And, when being called out for her racist "semi-sarcastic" (what a fucking joke) comment.. well, don't you know that you should have demonized an arab first??

Jillian's reaction to being called out for her racist remark is the sum total of what is wrong with racist zionism and chosen-minded jews these days.

Stoner is having a total mental breakdown. Keep us entertained, stoner.:cuckoo:

You are the only one who thinks so, comma master!

see, Jill feels that HER racism is ok; she IS jewish and chosen like that. And, when being called out for her racist "semi-sarcastic" (what a fucking joke) comment.. well, don't you know that you should have demonized an arab first??

Jillian's reaction to being called out for her racist remark is the sum total of what is wrong with racist zionism and chosen-minded jews these days.

Stoner, you're a psycho-loser. :cuckoo:

How are your mom and dad, stoner?

God forbid one of us make a similar comment about Jews. The USMB branch of the Jewish Internet Defense Force would signal a red alert and pump the perpetrator full of neg-rep within seconds. :lol:

_45373139_jidf.jpg

Stoner, you're a psycho-loser. :cuckoo:

they are not interested in investing with your schem, er, investment company, jew. That is all you need to know.

i told you last time when i agreed with you about something marc said, and you used it as a means of doing a jew versus jew thing, that i would never do it again.

so you can make all the comments about *my* racism... when you know i'm not.

and then kiss my little round jew butt in macy's window.

god forbid one of us make a similar comment about jews. The usmb branch of the jewish internet defense force would signal a red alert and pump the perpetrator full of neg-rep within seconds. :lol:

_45373139_jidf.jpg

true story.

god forbid one of us make a similar comment about jews. The usmb branch of the jewish internet defense force would signal a red alert and pump the perpetrator full of neg-rep within seconds. :lol:

_45373139_jidf.jpg

true story.

Poor stoner is having a mental breakdown. :cuckoo:

God forbid one of us make a similar comment about Jews. The USMB branch of the Jewish Internet Defense Force would signal a red alert and pump the perpetrator full of neg-rep within seconds. :lol:

_45373139_jidf.jpg

what do you mean 'g-d forbid', terrorist lover? your entire meme is to spew anti-semitism.

in the most polite way, of course.

NABLUS, West Bank — When Palestinian teenager Aseel Abu Leil looked around her hometown of Nablus for inspiration for the world's largest science fair, she couldn't help but note the obvious.

"I didn't look outside, I looked home," Aseel said. That's where she noticed some of the logistical problems that her blind aunt faced.

Along with classmates Aseel Sha 'ar and Nour El Arda, she invented an obstacle-detecting walking stick. They entered the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair alongside 6 million global contestants, and were chosen to be among 1,500 finalists to attend the world's largest science fair next month in San Jose, Calif.

The three girls clasped arms as they demonstrated their invention on the courtyard steps of their school. A rough cane made of local pine, it has two infrared sensors that scan forward and downward to detect changes in the terrain and help the user "see" obstacles ahead. It issues various high-pitched beeps to alert the user.

Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind - Yahoo! News

What terrific girls! Thankies so much for sharing. this, P F Tinmore.

Imagine the enormous difference this will make for so many folks.

Girls Rock.

i told you last time when i agreed with you about something marc said, and you used it as a means of doing a jew versus jew thing, that i would never do it again.

Why are you even attempting to have a rational discussion with stoner? Stoner is a hot mess. :cuckoo:

Jillian, it's sad that you even CARE about a "jew versus jew" thing when the other jew is such an openly hateful bastard. It's statements like this which illustrate how you put your COMMON ETHNICITY above any concern for humanity. Hell, just as YOU want to see Arabs fending off explosive ARABS the rest of us are waiting for JEWS LIKE YOU to look beyond your common ethnic denominator and do what is right instead of what keep you from feeling like a hateful jew automatically gets a pass.

and, no, I don't know when you wantonly make racist ass comments that generalize palis. You have no problem assuming the same with me so, pray tel, what the fuck makes you impervious to the same criticism?

Why are you even attempting to have a rational discussion with stoner? Stoner is a hot mess. :cuckoo:

he has his issues. but he also has his moments.

_45373139_jidf.jpg

what do you mean 'g-d forbid', terrorist lover? your entire meme is to spew anti-semitism.

in the most polite way, of course.

kinda like how you insisted that all I wanted was to see dead jews floating in the sea, RIGHT JILLIAN?

tell me, does calling HIM a terrorist lover absolve YOUR racist comments?

Forum List

Back