Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind

PMSing, hun?

Did I NOT tell you to refrain from addressing me in an overly familiar manner? I think I did. You are something that people scrape off the bottom of their shoes and then throw the shoes out anyway because the damage is already done. I'm confident there are ashes from a failed diaphragm, mingled with the tears of those responsible for your existence contained in a hermetically sealed container and deposited fearfully in a landfill in the hopes that replication would be impossible.

PMSing, Barb?
Better?

No, I'm not. And yes, that's better.

Did I NOT tell you to refrain from addressing me in an overly familiar manner? I think I did. You are something that people scrape off the bottom of their shoes and then throw the shoes out anyway because the damage is already done. I'm confident there are ashes from a failed diaphragm, mingled with the tears of those responsible for your existence contained in a hermetically sealed container and deposited fearfully in a landfill in the hopes that replication would be impossible.

PMSing, Barb?
Better?

No, I'm not. And yes, that's better.

I would hope it was PMS and not your normal personality.

Last edited:
dq43o1.jpg

Smart and lovely young women, inside and out. I hope they win high honors and scholarships for their innovation.

NABLUS, West Bank — When Palestinian teenager Aseel Abu Leil looked around her hometown of Nablus for inspiration for the world's largest science fair, she couldn't help but note the obvious.

"I didn't look outside, I looked home," Aseel said. That's where she noticed some of the logistical problems that her blind aunt faced.

Along with classmates Aseel Sha 'ar and Nour El Arda, she invented an obstacle-detecting walking stick. They entered the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair alongside 6 million global contestants, and were chosen to be among 1,500 finalists to attend the world's largest science fair next month in San Jose, Calif.

The three girls clasped arms as they demonstrated their invention on the courtyard steps of their school. A rough cane made of local pine, it has two infrared sensors that scan forward and downward to detect changes in the terrain and help the user "see" obstacles ahead. It issues various high-pitched beeps to alert the user.

Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind - Yahoo! News

How cool are THEY? I hope all three get scholarships for their invention.

Unfortunately, they'll soon turn into suicide monkeys and won't need any scholarships in Paradise.

Got racism?

It also has a warning when Jews are around. It screams, "Dirty Jew behind a rock get him!":lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't resist. Question: Why the fuck is this in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict thread. I think P F Titmore, is too stupid to realize there are other headings then I/P.

NABLUS, West Bank — When Palestinian teenager Aseel Abu Leil looked around her hometown of Nablus for inspiration for the world's largest science fair, she couldn't help but note the obvious.

"I didn't look outside, I looked home," Aseel said. That's where she noticed some of the logistical problems that her blind aunt faced.

Along with classmates Aseel Sha 'ar and Nour El Arda, she invented an obstacle-detecting walking stick. They entered the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair alongside 6 million global contestants, and were chosen to be among 1,500 finalists to attend the world's largest science fair next month in San Jose, Calif.

The three girls clasped arms as they demonstrated their invention on the courtyard steps of their school. A rough cane made of local pine, it has two infrared sensors that scan forward and downward to detect changes in the terrain and help the user "see" obstacles ahead. It issues various high-pitched beeps to alert the user.

Gee, a lot of Israeli propagandist promote Jewish accomplishments on this board which is irrelevant to the conflict. They also bring up religion which is irrelevant to the conflict.

Last edited:

This is just brilliant! :clap2: :clap2:

Got racism?

Those Muslimas hate Jews and Christians, so, who's the racist?

Christian%20Palestine.jpg

Barhoum confirms Hamas’s excellent rapports with Palestinian Christians

Ikhwanweb :: The Muslim Brotherhood Official English Website

Wall Street Journal...
The Forgotten Palestinian Refugees
Even in Bethlehem, Palestinian Christians are suffering under Muslim intolerance.
Daniel Schwammenthal: Bethlehem's Persecuted Christians - WSJ.com

NABLUS, West Bank — When Palestinian teenager Aseel Abu Leil

Who, again, are the Palestinians, dope?

You never could answer that question.

I can answer that question.

Palestinians are the people living in the lands formerly known as Palestine who do NOT recognize the legitmacy of Israel.

OR they are the citizens of the land now recognized by the UN as being Palestinian land.

That isn't all that difficult to understand, now, is it?

yes... but that isn't the definition the terrorist loving O/P gives. is it?

that said, it's nice that a palestinian did something scientific besides attach a bomb to his or her body. good on them.

Palestinians are the people living in the lands formerly known as Palestine who do NOT recognize the legitmacy of Israel.

OR they are the citizens of the land now recognized by the UN as being Palestinian land.

that said, it's nice that a palestinian did something scientific besides attach a bomb to his or her body. good on them.

very cool and simple....something similar was invented in 07 to expensive it apears.....maybe these will be explosive waliking sticks....
Mygo cane could replace seeing eye dogs Coolest Gadgets

Oh, you haven't heard? The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing about five years ago as a matter of policy.

Oh, you haven't heard? The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing about five years ago as a matter of policy.

Except, you have been embarrassingly unable to even define who the Palestinians are?
:lol:

And, the reason the Pallies stopped being suicide monkees is the Israeli barrier that keeps the little Virgin Chasers out.
:clap2:

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-Semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as Jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

Marc, you're a flaming, hemorrhoidal asshole. This thread honors three lovely young women who came up with an idea that will really help people, and all you can do is piss on it. That you do not posses the social skills to be ashamed of yourself is a deplorable testament to your irredeemable lack of humanity.

i hope you don't really expect much more from this hateful jewish bastard...

seriously.

As one of the first to accuse others of "anti-Semitism", one would think that you'd be more careful about making generalizations. I guess it's kosher as long as Jews aren't being stereotyped, right?

Anti-Semitism is halal for you, so, you really have no moral highground.

Marc, you're a flaming, hemorrhoidal asshole. This thread honors three lovely young women who came up with an idea that will really help people, and all you can do is piss on it. That you do not posses the social skills to be ashamed of yourself is a deplorable testament to your irredeemable lack of humanity.

i hope you don't really expect much more from this hateful jewish bastard...

seriously.

Smart and successful Jewish bastard, stoner. Jewish intellect and prosperity drives you mad, psycho. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back