"Palestinian" Authority to Collapse

Sorry. The Israelis are already in the West Bank illegally. The entire WB would need to be part of a Palestinian state; no negotiating. The loons who settled there could either live in the Palestinian state or march straight back to Israel. No more concessions will be made.

Don't apologize to me. Apologize to the Palestinians. Your are stating what the Arab position has been ever since 1947, and that is the reason there is no Palestinian state today, and that's just fine with people who are more interested in hating Israel than in helping the Palestinians.

I don't think it would be appropriate to apologize to Palestinians for defending their right to what little land they have left. Asking that the West Bank and the Gaza strip be formed into a Palestinian state is not asking too much of Israel, particularly since a return to the 1947 borders is what should occur if a two-state solution is to be pursued. Squatters in the West Bank have no right to the land they've stolen, and until the Israeli government moves to dismantle their settlements and ends its oppression of the Palestinian people, Israeli military and government installations will continue to be legitimate targets for attack and the situation will only grow worse. I'm not toeing the Arab line; I'm asserting the rights of the Palestinian people.

I agree with that also! However, I do think there should be tweaks! Just as, but not limited to:
(1) Settlement Exchanges: There are some Jewish settlements along the border that can be exchanged for Palestinian settlements in Israel, such as the Arab triangle! However any land exchange should be equal.
(2) A land bridge from West Bank to Gaza: It needs to happen. Basically it should consist of only a highway and railroad tracks.

I don't think it would be appropriate to apologize to Palestinians for defending their right to what little land they have left. Asking that the West Bank and the Gaza strip be formed into a Palestinian state is not asking too much of Israel, particularly since a return to the 1947 borders is what should occur if a two-state solution is to be pursued. Squatters in the West Bank have no right to the land they've stolen, and until the Israeli government moves to dismantle their settlements and ends its oppression of the Palestinian people, Israeli military and government installations will continue to be legitimate targets for attack and the situation will only grow worse. I'm not toeing the Arab line; I'm asserting the rights of the Palestinian people.

What you are asserting is your hatred of Israel and your utter lack of concern for the welfare of the Palestinian people, which seems to be a common attitude among Arabs. Since 1947, people pretending to defend the best interests of the Palestinians have prevented them from having a state by assuming uncompromising positions as you are doing. Land rights will be decided in negotiations so refusing to negotiate until land rights are defined precludes the possibility of a Palestinian state being formed on any land.

Good. Spot on.
And the Palestinians will not be satisfied with the West Bank and Gaza. In their minds the Jews occupy the whole land illegally so that is the ultimate negotiating point, negotiating Israel out of existence.
The alternative is Hamas takes over and Israel bombs the shit out of them and then expels them to Jordan, where they belong. And that's probably what needs to happen.

Not going to happen. Best that happens is Hamas takes over and both sides are forced into negotiations!

What you are asserting is your hatred of Israel and your utter lack of concern for the welfare of the Palestinian people, which seems to be a common attitude among Arabs. Since 1947, people pretending to defend the best interests of the Palestinians have prevented them from having a state by assuming uncompromising positions as you are doing. Land rights will be decided in negotiations so refusing to negotiate until land rights are defined precludes the possibility of a Palestinian state being formed on any land.

Good. Spot on.
And the Palestinians will not be satisfied with the West Bank and Gaza. In their minds the Jews occupy the whole land illegally so that is the ultimate negotiating point, negotiating Israel out of existence.
The alternative is Hamas takes over and Israel bombs the shit out of them and then expels them to Jordan, where they belong. And that's probably what needs to happen.
Jordan doesn't want them.

In a sense true, but Jordan consists of 70% of people would consider themselves Palestinians. It won't be long after the West bank and Gaza become Palestine, that Jordan becomes part of Palestine!

No one will care at the point the plight of the Hashemites, since technically they are Arabs and this would be Muslim on Muslim conflict and who cares about that! Definitely not the Arabs, leftist hypocrits or the Persians!

Good. Spot on.

Not going to happen. Best that happens is Hamas takes over and both sides are forced into negotiations!
What does Hamas have to gain by negotiating? Especially after their rap against Fatah was the PLO was a sellout for negotiating?

:rofl:

**** PILEUP OVER SOME PALI BLOOD IN THE WATER!

Jesus christ. Has anyone seen a bunch of jews this ecstatic since the latest shipment of diamond came in?

Good. Spot on.

And Israel does?
No one wants these jokers. They are like New Orleans Katrina refugees but worse and more numerous.

Wow that is rather harsh don't you think? :eusa_pray:

And Israel does?
No one wants these jokers. They are like New Orleans Katrina refugees but worse and more numerous.

HA!

ACT like you disagree!

:lol:

Don't cry when you see the exact shit people like me have been telling you about your zionist brethren, dude. If you don't agree then you must be a self hating jew!

I see the Grand Wizard Shogun just entered the thread! Do like me and keep him on the ignore! If none of us view or respond to him, then even his shiney little skin head will get red!

I can only imagine what he is saying! "Fuck you racist Jews and your Holihoax!" The troll isn't worth anyone's time!

And Israel does?

No, that's accurate. Go find yourself a non-Palestinian Arab and make friends and ask him about the Palestinians. I've talked to Hashemites, I've talked to Yemenites--everyone says the same. Why do you think Arafat ended up in Tripoli after he got expelled from Lebanon? No one in the ME wanted him.

I see the Grand Wizard Shogun just entered the thread! Do like me and keep him on the ignore! If none of us view or respond to him, then even his shiney little skin head will get red!

I can only imagine what he is saying! "Fuck you racist Jews and your Holihoax!" The troll isn't worth anyone's time!

yea RIGHT.. as if anyone believes you have me on ignore given how often you RESPOND to my posts.

:lol:

but, hey, don't let that keep you from forgetting that you just read a jew's opinion on how no one wants palis so they should be exterminated from Israel's list of shit to deal with. Again, don't ACT like you don't secretly agree with the likes of Rabbi.

And Israel does?

No, that's accurate. Go find yourself a non-Palestinian Arab and make friends and ask him about the Palestinians. I've talked to Hashemites, I've talked to Yemenites--everyone says the same. Why do you think Arafat ended up in Tripoli after he got expelled from Lebanon? No one in the ME wanted him.

As has been pointed out... Kinda like jews in Germany, eh?

It's just a matter of time before your silly **** ass decides that gas chambers and ironic camps are the solution.

Not that GHOOK will speak out against such actions.. you know.. being just as human as Nazi Germans and all. Stanly Milgram is validated every time Ghook and Rabbi post to each other regarding non-jews.

Wow. That post said a whole lot about you. And none of it was good.
---------------
It's impossible to see a two state solution. It's not practical with the way Palestine has been shredded....more importantly, even if it is implemented, I doubt it would decrease bloodshed.
Israel should absorb the occupied territories and give all under it's control Israeli citizenship. With full privilages.
It might have to be done in stages, for security reasons...but you know, it's kinda hard to find people willing to blow themselves up if you raise their standard of living drastically and they feel as though they have something to live for.
Perhaps I'm just naive, but this is the only solution I see for lasting peace. Integration and desegregation. If it is too late for that, then I have no hope for the occupied territories. If a two state solution was feasible.....it would have happened already.

Your knwoledge of the situation is about on a par with the rest of your post.
First off, go ahead and disprove what I wrote.
Secondly, if Israel were to follow your suggestion then the Palestinian population would rapidly outgrow the Jewish population and you would have an "Israel" that is a Palestinian state with a Jewish minority. And how long do you think it would be before they pushed the Jews out?
No state is going to vote for its own demise. Israel is no exception.

Wow. That post said a whole lot about you. And none of it was good.
---------------
It's impossible to see a two state solution. It's not practical with the way Palestine has been shredded....more importantly, even if it is implemented, I doubt it would decrease bloodshed.
Israel should absorb the occupied territories and give all under it's control Israeli citizenship. With full privilages.
It might have to be done in stages, for security reasons...but you know, it's kinda hard to find people willing to blow themselves up if you raise their standard of living drastically and they feel as though they have something to live for.
Perhaps I'm just naive, but this is the only solution I see for lasting peace. Integration and desegregation. If it is too late for that, then I have no hope for the occupied territories. If a two state solution was feasible.....it would have happened already.

shhhhh! clearly, if you don't agree with killing off unwanteds then YOU are the racist.

Enjoy your brand new Scarlet A.

Secondly, if Israel were to follow your suggestion then the Palestinian population would rapidly outgrow the Jewish population and you would have an "Israel" that is a Palestinian state with a Jewish minority. And how long do you think it would be before they pushed the Jews out?

ie, you are not jewish so your opinion doesn't matter.

NEXT!

after all. heaven fucking forbid that a population be representative of anything other than a favored race! Just ask Governors from Alabama!

Only the first part of my post was directed at you. That is why I separated it. You've already shown yourself to be a thoughtless cad. Why would I care what you think about anything? Don't bother to respond. You're not worth my time. Dismissed.

And Israel does?

All more reason the Palestinans need their own State, just like the Jews do! I am sure you are well aware of Black September! Where the Jordanians mascrued btween 10-20K Palestinians in 1 month and almost lead to war btw Jordan and Syria.

shhhhh! clearly, if you don't agree with killing off unwanteds then YOU are the racist.

Enjoy your brand new Scarlet A.

Shogun, you are so...ah....irrepressible. Yes, that's a good word for you. :lol:

*sigh* Must it be scarlet? I'm not particularly partial to scarlet. Can I get it in emerald green, or something?

You might have to ask Nathanial Hawthorne that question.

All more reason the Palestinans need their own State, just like the Jews do! I am sure you are well aware of Black September! Where the Jordanians mascrued btween 10-20K Palestinians in 1 month and almost lead to war btw Jordan and Syria.

yea.. heaven forbid that they share a state with jews like I have to share America with you, eh jewcifer? THAT would just be CARAZY!

Forum List

Back