Palestinian Authority Abuse Of Christians

upload_2017-6-2_10-11-58.png

That is what Christians are there for, to abuse. They are the one group you can abuse and not raise the ire of NATO, the IDF, WPO, and certainly not the democrats or any of their papers like the NYT or Wapo. After all, we all know the Christians JUST HAD THIS COMING, as former president Barack Obama so deftly pointed out, after all, they are not so innocent themselves, they had their Crusades in the 12th century, etc., so, this is just payback. :cool-45:

That is what Christians are there for, to abuse. They are the one group you can abuse and not raise the ire of NATO, the IDF, WPO, and certainly not the democrats or any of their papers like the NYT or Wapo. After all, we all know the Christians JUST HAD THIS COMING, as former president Barack Obama so deftly pointed out, after all, they are not so innocent themselves, they had their Crusades in the 12th century, etc., so, this is just payback. :cool-45:

Truly I suspect another Crusades coming with so many radical Islamist's killing us infidels of other faiths all over the world these days. And this time Chrisitian's & Jews & all other faiths will be totally united. It's just a question of when.

Well these Christians can just move a few miles over into Israel. Right? Right?! :laugh:

And I am sure it's true, it's from "United for israel". Isn't it time you stop posting Hasbara propaganda?

Hey Monte, I have an idea. Lets end & remove all settlements, arm the Palestinians with an equal # of fighter jets, tanks & weapons & give them all of Jerusalem. Then there will be peace. Right Monte? Heh Heh!

Well these Christians can just move a few miles over into Israel. Right? Right?! :laugh:

And I am sure it's true, it's from "United for israel". Isn't it time you stop posting Hasbara propaganda?

Hey Monte, I have an idea. Lets end & remove all settlements, arm the Palestinians with an equal # of fighter jets, tanks & weapons & give them all of Jerusalem. Then there will be peace. Right Monte? Heh Heh!

Hello! Anybody home?

Monte is busy creating another sock. Looks like Louie failed epically.

I wonder how many we are up to, 9, 10? Who knows.

Forum List

Back