"Palestinian" Arabs Demand Their Welfare Payments

You're on a cut and paste gee-had, Habib.

If you do a bit of research, you will find that Judaism and Jews existed for several thousand years before Mo' (swish) stole ruthlessly from Judaism and Christianity for the invention of the hateful politico-religious ideology he burdened the planet with.

No, just citing sources. Were you to do a bit of research you'd find that "Judaism" and "Jews" didn't exist before the Babylonian conquest; prior to that, there were several competing monotheistic and polytheistic cults based in and around the Judean hills, the Jerusalem temple cult being one of them. Judaism emerged as a coherent religion at the very earliest, in the 5th century BCE and was probably "finalised" in it's modern form in the first centuries of the Common Era.

As for Mohammed "stealing ruthlessly fom Judaism and Christianity", I think you'll find that Judaism stole concepts from Babylonia and Persia, Christanity from Judaism, Mithraism and Paganism. All religions "steal" from each other, it's called Syncretism.
None of the above is in any meaningful way relevant to your cutting and pasting of the Islamo-book club of the month material.

Really? Care to explain why it isn't relevant to your series of posts?
The books are a part of your post. It falls to you to explain their relevancy.

My post is quite clear as far as I can see; it is a response to your post #241,directly addressing its content. Hence my question, "Care to explain why it isn't relevant to your series of posts?"
And my response was clear. Try reading through the series again. That should resolve your confusion.

No, just citing sources. Were you to do a bit of research you'd find that "Judaism" and "Jews" didn't exist before the Babylonian conquest; prior to that, there were several competing monotheistic and polytheistic cults based in and around the Judean hills, the Jerusalem temple cult being one of them. Judaism emerged as a coherent religion at the very earliest, in the 5th century BCE and was probably "finalised" in it's modern form in the first centuries of the Common Era.

As for Mohammed "stealing ruthlessly fom Judaism and Christianity", I think you'll find that Judaism stole concepts from Babylonia and Persia, Christanity from Judaism, Mithraism and Paganism. All religions "steal" from each other, it's called Syncretism.
None of the above is in any meaningful way relevant to your cutting and pasting of the Islamo-book club of the month material.

My post is quite clear as far as I can see; it is a response to your post #241,directly addressing its content. Hence my question, "Care to explain why it isn't relevant to your series of posts?"
And my response was clear. Try reading through the series again. That should resolve your confusion.

I'm not confused.

While the intent of the welfare dollars that the free world heaps on Pal'istan welfare cheats is both for economic, humanitarian, and for peace incentives, the world really should understand that their efforts are wasted.

The amount of trade and exchange dollars received by Israel is typically a reason for islamics to launch into chest-heaving tirades as they feel an entitlement to that money.

Of the aid given to Israel (and nearly all of it) comes back to the US through the purchase of American goods. Furthermore, the joint defense benefits, e.g. R&D, has been extremely beneficial to the US as well. As such, US foreign aid to Israel has been symbiotic.

On the other hand:

The UN’s refugee welfare racket

Lawrence Solomon: The UN’s refugee welfare racket

In the West, it’s known as welfare fraud. In the Palestinian Territories, it’s called refugee relief. In both places, the fraud can become a way of life, seen as an entitlement that children and then grandchildren adopt. Only in the Palestinian Territories, though, does the welfare agency see its goal as putting more people on welfare and keeping them there, the better to keep “the Palestinian refugee crisis” alive.

That welfare agency is called the United Nations Relief and Aid Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, or UNRWA as it’s commonly known. UNRWA doesn’t focus its efforts on resettling Palestinian refugees in foreign countries that would welcome them, as might be expected of a refugee agency, or even on resettling them in their own homeland when possible.

I'm not confused.

You're confused about your own confusion.

I'm not confused.

You're confused about your own confusion.

Well this is going nowhere fast. I'll leave it up to whoever reads this to determine who of us is confused.

It seems the world just stands by and watches as a welfare agency dedicated to the maintenance of Islamic terrorism continues to this fraud.

EU Investigators: Corruption Behind “Significant Shortcomings” in Allocating Billions In Palestinian Aid

EU Investigators: Corruption Behind “Significant Shortcomings” in Allocating Billions In Palestinian Aid

Endemic Palestinian Authority (PA) corruption long ago reached the point where top PA figures were suing each other over the issue. Literally dozens of top officials were investigated last April for corruption, nepotism, and mismanagement.

European auditors have gotten around to putting a price tag on the misuse, misallocation, and sometimes disappearance of funds. Eye-popping:

Roughly €2.3 Billion ($3.1 Billion) made its way from Europe to the Palestinian territories between 2008 and 2012, but much of it is unaccounted for, the report said. According to The Sunday Times, which got an early glimpse of the report, “EU investigators who visited sites in Jerusalem, Gaza and the West Bank noted ‘significant shortcomings’ in the management of funds sent to Gaza and the West Bank.

“The auditors complained about the lack of measures to ‘mitigate’ high-level’ risks, such as ‘corruption or of funds not being used for their intended purpose,’” The Times said.

Well if you are going to keep repeating the same post over and over again, that means I can too...:)
Hasbara. In fact the two year old report only suspects that funds may have been misplaced and doesn't make any accusations but complains about "the lack of measures to mitigate high level risks such as corruption or of funds not being used for their intended purpose". Most of the report deals with similar issues within the EU and external spending. 2013 Annual Report: EU must focus on getting better results from its spending | EUROPEAN COURT OF AUDITORS
Your anger and self-hate is of your own making, Habib. When it comes to objectively criticizing welfare fraud in the perpetuation of an invented people with an invented identify, the pal'istanians make a target rich environment.

Who's angry? You're getting confused. Jewish people are the only ones known for "self-hate"; I read that often enough when a brave Jewish person dares to criticise the "Zionist Paradise" and the only invented people around here have been invented by Zionists. Look here's a "self hating Jew" or two that agree with me:

41ypDImxKsL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Invention-Jewish-People-Shlomo-Sand/dp/1844676234&tag=ff0d01-20

41ZeaUqAWfL._SX316_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/The-Invention...gy_14_img_y/184-1197162-0762259&tag=ff0d01-20

41GVXqsgatL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Wandering-Who...=1-1&keywords=the+wandering+who&tag=ff0d01-20

So for Challenger stealing food, cement a couple of times sent by the UN for the Gazans is OK as long as Israel is there...am I right?

Islamist "charities" have a long and lurid history in the U.S.

The Holy Land Foundation was possibly the most visible of the charities that was simply a front end for financing Pal'istan terrorism. Fortunately, a federal investigation exposed that fraud and islamists were to treated to some Infidel hospitality by way of prison time.

Articles: Telling the Truth about Terrorism and Islamic Charities

The link between “charity” groups and terrorist organizations is frequently not recognized or is ignored. The chairman of the British Charity Commission, William Shawcross, on April 20, 2014 expressed his concern about charities being used as vehicles for such groups. He warns that the “problem of Islamist extremism… is not the most widespread problem we face in terms of abuse of charities but is potentially the most deadly... and it is growing.”

The growth is evident from the analysis in the British list of terrorist organizations proscribed under the Terrorism Act 2000. Of the 55 organizations, 33 are Islamist, alphabetically, from the Abu Nidal Organization, whose declared aim is the destruction of Israel, to Saved Sect or Savior Sect, a group that has disguised its name on a number of occasions and which seeks to establish an Islamic Caliphate ruled by Sharia law.

Fortunately, the infidels are understanding that far too often, Islamic charities are nothing more than organized islamo-fascism frauds that divert aid money to islamo- terrorist syndicates.

Fortunately, and as we saw with the results of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, Abu's, Muhammud's, the other Muhammud's and the other, other, Muhammud's can't rely on taqiyya and deceit to fund Islamic terrorism.

The aforementioned Abu's and various Muhammuds, at least in connection with the Holy Land Foundation were guests at the infidel Hoosegow where their prayer mats were overlooking cell block C and they enjoyed the carnal advances of a very large man named Bubba.

UK Funds Terror Connections: Islamic Relief Worldwide

The large number of links between Islamic Relief Worldwide and extremist terror groups suggests that buried beneath the cover of a charity lies a structured pro-terror group with an anti-Western agenda.

Fortunately, the infidels are understanding that far too often, Islamic charities are nothing more than organized islamo-fascism frauds that divert aid money to islamo- terrorist syndicates.

Fortunately, and as we saw with the results of the Holy Land Foundation convictions, Abu's, Muhammud's, the other Muhammud's and the other, other, Muhammud's can't rely on taqiyya and deceit to fund Islamic terrorism.

The aforementioned Abu's and various Muhammuds, at least in connection with the Holy Land Foundation were guests at the infidel Hoosegow where their prayer mats were overlooking cell block C and they enjoyed the carnal advances of a very large man named Bubba.

The large number of links between Islamic Relief Worldwide and extremist terror groups suggests that buried beneath the cover of a charity lies a structured pro-terror group with an anti-Western agenda.

...and now Samuel Westrop? Lots of accusations and opinion, no real evidence, meh, next.

Take the personal flaming to the FZ and discuss the topic please.

No money, no welfare.
They have been living off the world for more than 60 years. There is no money and far too many other refugees in the world that need the world's attention right now to save their lives.

There is a good article that speaks volumes about the waste, thievery and de facto financial support for islamic terrorism which has become the identifying symbol of UNRWA.

The continued funding of the Hamas / Pal'-islamic terrorist infrastructure will only provide the means for continued Pal'istan / Islamic terrorism which is sure to start again, because that's what these people do, and the world has implicitly given them its approval. Islam dictates that Moslems must fight body, heart, and soul to regain any land that they took in conquest, ( the islamo-principle of waqf) so these degenerate thugs won't be inactive for long.

However things turn out, the Israelis deserve our respect for trying on numerous ocassions to make peace with one of the most bellicose peoples in history. There's no way that any of Israel's detractors would have such patience if it was they who were constantly under attack. In spite of the ongoing terror attacks since the absurdly named dahadiye, anglacized as "relative atmosphere of calm" or more dishonestly, "de facto truce" (it should have been called the we'll kill you in slightly fewer numbers 'til we get what we want period) which is the state of the current hudna, Israel has managed to uphold its end of this Faustian bargain. All the while, the Hamas lowlifes and Palestinian Arab welfatre fraud machine still has one hand held out demanding more, with the other hand holding a Kalashnikov. Israel continues to balance the ponderous weight of ethics and self-preservation on its shoulders, as the world throws money at islamo-savages.

Stop Giving Money to the U.N.'s Relief Agency for Palestinians

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/119128/unrwa-must-be-defunded-palestinian-authority-have-viable-state

As it is, UNRWA is effectively a branch of Hamas. The overwhelming majority of its employees in Gaza belong to the Hamas-linked trade union. An unknown number of employees are actual Hamas fighters (or at least know UNRWA employees with keys to the schools so that rockets can be stored in classrooms over the summer). The curriculum taught in UNRWA schools is shaped by Hamas, which earlier this year rejected textbooks that failed to tout “armed resistance” as too “peaceful.” Gaza cannot be rebuilt at western expense only to return to this perverse status quo.

There is a good article that speaks volumes about the waste, thievery and de facto financial support for islamic terrorism which has become the identifying symbol of UNRWA.

The continued funding of the Hamas / Pal'-islamic terrorist infrastructure will only provide the means for continued Pal'istan / Islamic terrorism which is sure to start again, because that's what these people do, and the world has implicitly given them its approval. Islam dictates that Moslems must fight body, heart, and soul to regain any land that they took in conquest, ( the islamo-principle of waqf) so these degenerate thugs won't be inactive for long.

However things turn out, the Israelis deserve our respect for trying on numerous ocassions to make peace with one of the most bellicose peoples in history. There's no way that any of Israel's detractors would have such patience if it was they who were constantly under attack. In spite of the ongoing terror attacks since the absurdly named dahadiye, anglacized as "relative atmosphere of calm" or more dishonestly, "de facto truce" (it should have been called the we'll kill you in slightly fewer numbers 'til we get what we want period) which is the state of the current hudna, Israel has managed to uphold its end of this Faustian bargain. All the while, the Hamas lowlifes and Palestinian Arab welfatre fraud machine still has one hand held out demanding more, with the other hand holding a Kalashnikov. Israel continues to balance the ponderous weight of ethics and self-preservation on its shoulders, as the world throws money at islamo-savages.

Stop Giving Money to the U.N.'s Relief Agency for Palestinians

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/119128/unrwa-must-be-defunded-palestinian-authority-have-viable-state

As it is, UNRWA is effectively a branch of Hamas. The overwhelming majority of its employees in Gaza belong to the Hamas-linked trade union. An unknown number of employees are actual Hamas fighters (or at least know UNRWA employees with keys to the schools so that rockets can be stored in classrooms over the summer). The curriculum taught in UNRWA schools is shaped by Hamas, which earlier this year rejected textbooks that failed to tout “armed resistance” as too “peaceful.” Gaza cannot be rebuilt at western expense only to return to this perverse status quo.
So they belong to an Hamas trade union. BFD!

Trade unions are not terrorist organizations, like the Likud Party.

No money, no welfare.
They have been living off the world for more than 60 years. There is no money and far too many other refugees in the world that need the world's attention right now to save their lives.
End the occupation and blockade and they won't need welfare.

It's your fault they're on it!

Forum List

Back