Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
72481566_2382721135321521_2627293097679126528_n.jpg

State of Palestine: Gaza farmers feed flowers to sheep as lockdown leads to lack of demand

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: So, you are implying that an innocent should stand in the open and let the Hostile Arab Palestines (HoAP) fire lethal weapons at then until somebody gets killed?

(COMMENT)

There are a couple of issues in play here. Just for starters, the violations of but not limited to:

Attacks which are that necessary to achieve a concrete and military advantage.​
Creates a regime of universal jurisdiction over the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.​
Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.​
The right of everyone to form trade unions and join the trade union of his choice, subject only to the rules of the organization concerned, for the promotion and protection of his economic and social interests. No restrictions may be placed on the exercise of this right other than those prescribed by law and which are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or public order or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others;​

This featured picture does not explain the implied allegations. Nor does it address the counterclaim by attempting to use civilians as human shields (Rule #97), of the intentional use of densely populated areas to maximize casualties for media value (Rule #23 and #24).

As I said before when one of your panderings strikes me as total propaganda, when in fact the Hostile Arab Palestinian is the proximate cause of the unnecessary death, I will respond.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: So, you are implying that an innocent should stand in the open and let the Hostile Arab Palestines (HoAP) fire lethal weapons at then until somebody gets killed?

(COMMENT)

There are a couple of issues in play here. Just for starters, the violations of but not limited to:

Creates a regime of universal jurisdiction over the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.​
Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.​
The right of everyone to form trade unions and join the trade union of his choice, subject only to the rules of the organization concerned, for the promotion and protection of his economic and social interests. No restrictions may be placed on the exercise of this right other than those prescribed by law and which are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security or public order or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others;​

This featured picture does not explain the implied allegations. Nor does it address the counterclaim by attempting to use civilians as human shields (Rule #97), of the intentional use of densely populated areas to maximize casualties for media value (Rule #23 and #24).

As I said before when one of your panderings strikes me as total propaganda, when in fact the Hostile Arab Palestinian is the proximate cause of the unnecessary death, I will respond.
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israeli settlers are a necessary, integral, and active part of Israel's settler colonial project. There would be no Israel without them.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israeli settlers are a necessary, integral, and active part of Israel's settler colonial project. There would be no Israel without them.

Are you ever capable of actually addressing anything
instead of mindlessly parroting jingles?

:nocknockHT:

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I have never spoken to anyone from this organization but I would like to know what their response would be to the above, and their denial of Holy Places Pre 1967. Notice how Tinmore always ignores these topics?

Last edited:
JVP opposes the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.[4] It has published articles criticizing what it describes as the "severe human-rights violations that Israel engages in every day."[9] It "endorses neither a one-state solution to resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, nor a two-state solution".[10] It supports the Palestinian right of return while opposing the Law of Return and Jewish immigration to Israel and the Birthright Israel movement.[11] The organization also supports the boycott against Israel through the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement (BDS

If they are really for " justice" why would they oppose Jewish immigration and the Birthright Israel movement which sponsors children of Jewish heritage Visiting their Holy Land?

Taglit-Birthright Israel (Hebrew: תגלית‎), also known as Birthright Israel or simply Birthright, is a not-for-profit educational organization that sponsors free ten-day heritage trips to Israel for young adults of Jewish heritage, aged 18–32.[1]

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I have never spoken to anyone from this organization but I would like to know what their response would be to the above, and their denial of Holy Places Pre 1967. Notice how Tinmore always ignores these topics?

69139506_1019178438474025_1952628347649392640_n.jpg

Every time you look in the eyes of children in Gaza, you can imagine how could the suffering meet with innocence.

71805401_2378494849077483_5520406548850933760_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back