Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian MP Khalida Jarrar was released from an Israeli prison where she was held for almost two years without charge or trial. Her case is not unique! it's crucial to remember it is the norm for Israel to detain Palestinians for indefinite periods without being charged.

53283461_10158223444089992_4391710502334496768_n.jpg
clear.png
Funny x 2
Kondor3 ILOVEISRAEL

What is funny about throwing people in prison without charge or trial?

That is so 3rd world.

Palestinian MP Khalida Jarrar was released from an Israeli prison where she was held for almost two years without charge or trial. Her case is not unique! it's crucial to remember it is the norm for Israel to detain Palestinians for indefinite periods without being charged.

clear.png
Funny x 2
Kondor3 ILOVEISRAEL

That is so 3rd world.

You’re not giving a SHIT about Israeli or Jewish ( Non Israeli) Human life. You said so yourself

Slightly off topic, but your own You Tube Videos clarify the Palestinians have no intention of living in “ peace” Try to be honest and admit your hypocrisy.

Last edited:

clear.png
Funny x 2
Kondor3 ILOVEISRAEL

That is so 3rd world.

You’re not giving a SHIT about Israeli or Jewish ( Non Israeli) Human life. You said so yourself

Slightly off topic, but your own You Tube Videos clarify the Palestinians have no intention of living in “ peace” Try to be honest and admit your hypocrisy.
What does this have to do with my post?

clear.png
Funny x 2
Kondor3 ILOVEISRAEL

That is so 3rd world.

I answered your post . Your question was about my “ smiley face” Go back and re read it
Isn’t that much difference between a “ smiley face” and admitting you don’t give a SHIT even when NON ISRAELIS get killed in Antisemitic Hate crimes

Your post isn’t about my “ slightly off topic” comment but it’s still a Valid point. Why can’t you answer it?

clear.png
Funny x 2
Kondor3 ILOVEISRAEL

That is so 3rd world.

I answered your post . Your question was about my “ smiley face” Go back and re read it
Isn’t that much difference between a “ smiley face” and admitting you don’t give a SHIT even when NON ISRAELIS get killed in Antisemitic Hate crimes

Your post isn’t about my “ slightly off topic” comment but it’s still a Valid point. Why can’t you answer it?
Please try to keep up.

clear.png
Funny x 2
Kondor3 ILOVEISRAEL

That is so 3rd world.

Please try to keep up.

You also; Your usual deflection

Photo of Brazil’s new president Jair Bolsonaro’s two sons wearing IDF and Mossad shirts. "Israel has become a symbol for authoritarianism around the world"

45421403_10157889681569992_1900788844005949440_o.jpg

That’s right..., Have us believe that a “ Israeli Military Assassination Squad” entered Gaza; randomly kills 6 Palestinians for sport; then goes back into Israel:asshole:
If during those “ peaceful protests” they managed to break into Israel and kill or if they got into Israel through any Underground tunnels and killed you would be celebrating
Keep on posting with your usual hypocrisy , lies and desperation :auiqs.jpg:

That’s right..., Have us believe that a “ Israeli Military Assassination Squad” entered Gaza; randomly kills 6 Palestinians for sport; then goes back into Israel:asshole:
If during those “ peaceful protests” they managed to break into Israel and kill or if they got into Israel through any Underground tunnels and killed you would be celebrating
Keep on posting with your usual hypocrisy , lies and desperation :auiqs.jpg:
I’ve seen and read a lot of Palestinian Propaganda, but Tinmore takes it to a new level .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back