Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an even better question:

Why do american Jews (including Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel) support democracy in America and South Africa and jewish racial dictatorship in Palestine?

Abraham_Heschel_with_MLK.jpg

Heschel, left, presenting the Judaism and World Peace Award
to Martin Luther King Jr., December 7, 1965

Still waiting for Tinmore to explain why he cares so much. Would be very helpful when having a civil debate.
Moral imperative.

You spelled “moron” incorrectly. Either you want to have a serious conversation or you don’t.

My guess is that it's a combination of anti-Semitism and hypocricy (he lives on Native American and Mexican land and he personally participated in the occupation of Vietnam).
But I was a school teacher in Vietnam. Here are some of my students.

16387179_202545326884715_7770154343756575485_n.jpg

16427525_202545246884723_8687087406348518549_n.jpg

It’s a start. What is your dog in the fight vs Israel. Why aren’t your for example posting about the Sudan or Lybia or Turkey?

He can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. How many times have you seen him post that HASIDIC Jews and HAMAS agree that Israel should not exist for the same reason ( Which is a Lie).

Moral imperative.

You spelled “moron” incorrectly. Either you want to have a serious conversation or you don’t.

My guess is that it's a combination of anti-Semitism and hypocricy (he lives on Native American and Mexican land and he personally participated in the occupation of Vietnam).
But I was a school teacher in Vietnam. Here are some of my students.

16387179_202545326884715_7770154343756575485_n.jpg

16427525_202545246884723_8687087406348518549_n.jpg

It’s a start. What is your dog in the fight vs Israel. Why aren’t your for example posting about the Sudan or Lybia or Turkey?

He can’t stand the fact that Israel exists. How many times have you seen him post that HASIDIC Jews and HAMAS agree that Israel should not exist for the same reason ( Which is a Lie).

It is his truth. There is a faction of traitorous Jews that is anti Israel but it is tiny. Just as there is a small % of the Muslim world that is supportive of Israel.

I have an even better question:

Why do american Jews (including Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel) support democracy in America and South Africa and jewish racial dictatorship in Palestine?

Abraham_Heschel_with_MLK.jpg

Heschel, left, presenting the Judaism and World Peace Award
to Martin Luther King Jr., December 7, 1965
Israel is a vibrant democracy. Israeli Arabs speak Hebrew better than me, and are doctors, nurses and professors. The Palestinian territories are still in a state of chaos, caused by many different factors. I hope one day they can reach a deal with Israel and become a vibrant democracy as well.

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This is nothing more than the admission that the Israel havedone diplomatically and legally better than the Terrorist Palestinians.

The Struggle for Palestinian Rights: Revisiting US Policy and International Law
(COMMENT)

This is total nonsense. Each point made can be addressed easily.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel is a vibrant democracy. Israeli Arabs speak Hebrew better than me, and are doctors, nurses and professors. The Palestinian territories are still in a state of chaos, caused by many different factors. I hope one day they can reach a deal with Israel and become a vibrant democracy as well.

20411.jpg

You've just worked a miracle... you've managed to contradict yourself in just 4 phrases.

Even flawed democracies don't set up ethnic "territories" to confine undesired ethnic groups under the threat of death, let alone a "vibrant democracy".

The ethnic enclave in Gaza and the WB "cantons" make Jim Crow's America look like heaven on Earth.

Not being allowed to enter a restaurant or sit in the front seats of a bus is chicken feed compared to being shot in the head for the "crime" of leaving your home and go look for work in Tel Aviv, part of your own homeland.

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Every Harvard type silver spoon has some rich, well placed and influential mentor. Prominent in the background Jared Kushner are the mentors → Washington politico and National Security Advisor during the Vietnam War → Henry Kissinger (See Henry Kissinger: Good or Evil); and → financial investment associate George Soros (See Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous).

It's not the economy, it's the occupation, stupid.
(COMMENT)

Having said that, the track pattern and impact of Jared Kushner gives no one any real cause to believe that he is any more correct in his vision of the problem between Israel and Palestine. And concerning his ability to weigh in on the pro's and con's of the question, it is questionable if he is even qualified to lead a Girl Scout Troop across Havard Yard (whether it be the old one or the new).

What one of you has mentioned many times before, is that there is no such single answer approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Both the quasi-Occupation and the failed state economy, there is more to it than just either of the two conditions. And, what is quietly no being said is the rampant corruption in the Leadership of the (so-called) State of Palestine.

So, my friend (P F Tinmore), you can hang your hat on those eight words (10 if you count the contractions) if you wish. But it doesn't lead to a solution. The conference at the Manama Four Seasons will end just like the many conferences and conventions at Alexandria, Amman, Casablanca, Doha, Khartoum, Kuwait City, Rabat, Sharm el-Sheikh, Tunis, etc, going nowhere. Just like The Palestinians themselves, cannot decide on a government, there is no reason to assume that they might agree on a settlement. Arabs don't do things that way. And, without regard to the idea of Kushner's (Occupation vs Economy), a prosperous economy is going to make the quality of life in the disputed territory a whole helluva lot better for the general population, especially in the beginning of the accumulation of wealth. And people who are wealth are less likely to risk it in a conflict, then they are in the breakup of the national war of liberation. Most of the Arab Leaders have lived through a war. Like myself, they know what it is like to face the rath of a 122mm and the gunfire of a Kalashnikov. Who do you think attempted to assassinate King Hussein not just once but twice? (I'll give you a HINT: It wasn't the Mouseketeers.)

But, if you are inclined to believe that the more mature Arab Leadership within the Arab League is going to take the advise of a 38-year-old on matters of conflict resolution; well → let's wait and see.

Most Respectfully,
R

Good morning from al-Aqsa Mosque, occupied Jerusalem.

61925778_2578524865500299_5848308373979660288_n.jpg

Jerusalem. Homeland of the Jewish people. Occupied by invading cultures for 3000 years. The only indigenous peoples to regain sovereignty over their traditional territories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back