Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

There are actually two statements, made at different time that made similar (but not quite the same) statement.

Palestinian Authority [URL='https://www.timesofisrael.com/abbas-says-there-will-be-no-israelis-in-palestine/#']President[/URL] Mahmoud Abbas said:
Even as talks for a permanent Israeli-Palestinian peace got off to a cautious start in Washington Monday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told reporters in Egypt that no Israelis would be allowed to remain in a future Palestinian state.
SOURCE:TIMES OF ISRAEL

Abu Hamza • Al-Quds Brigades • the military wing of the Iranian-funded Islamic Jihad said:
Iran’s support for the Palestinian Islamic resistance seems to have entered a new phase, spokesman for Al-Quds Brigades said. Abu Hamza, spokesman for the Islamic Jihad military branch, expressed in an interview the power of fire and the destruction of the resistance in Gaza that it was interesting in its kind.
SOURCE: IUVM PRESS

Google it. The PLO’s OFFICIAL POSITION is that The Jewish People have No Rights to the Western Wall. Haven’t heard Abbas condemn that.
That would be true of ALL other Religious Sites, Has Tinmore condemned it? Of course not . Yet it’s Israel whose “ Apartheid?”
Every time he posts I actually enjoy it
(COMMENT)

There is no question → but that statements were made. Yet → as usual, there is no one voice in the Arab Palestinian community in the disputed territories:

Mahmoud Abbas’ 'Judenrein' Palestine | Frontpage Mag
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264355/mahmoud-abbas-judenrein-palestine-joseph-puder
Oct 03, 2016 · The future State of Palestine, according to Abbas, must resist any Jewish presence in its territory. In other words, the PA embraces a racist policy – Palestinian apartheid – directed at Jews, based on the denial of Jewish history and the cultural and religious linkage of the Jewish people to the land.”​

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Yes, you've read them correctly.

I agree! However, that’s not my point. If they were so interested in achieving “ peace” why is this a demand? There will not be an answer which is why there will never be a “ Palestinian State’
(COMMENT)

This is a bit of Political Fraud. The Palestinians can start negotiations for peace just any time they want. They don't want peace for a number of reasons.

It is the reason that the Palestinians would not participate in the Conference if the Israelis were there. They did not want to be seen turning down an actual opportunity for negotiations for peace to be rejected in the light of day.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ ForeverYoung436, et al,

Yes, at this point in the timeline, that is probably reasonable to assumption to make.

Even if we would have access to the Wall, that would not be enough. The Old City would have to be a part of Israel. It's enough that we would have to give up the tombs of our fathers and mothers. Jerusalem is ours and we paid a high price for it.
(COMMENT)

But given a reasonable period of peace, into the next generation (or two), the new political conditions might very well open up newer opportunities.

However, the product that the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), Department of State (DOS) produces has not been very good at diplomacy and doesn't really enjoy any real successes. THUS, it is probably not in the interest of any serious foreign policy representatives needing to discussion critical options to attempt to engage DOS. While Secretary Pompeo is being entertained along a whistle-stop circuit (Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, India, Japan, and the Republic of Korea) six countries in six days (June 23-30), Jared Kushner (an senior advisor w/o portfolio) is the driver in terms of foreign policy.

There is no reasonable expectation that DOS Diplomacy will have any significant impact on the settlement in the Middle East. Both the US Diplomatic Community and the US Intelligence Community have lost a lot of confidence in their ability around the world.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Each post was answered.

In the case of Israel, there was a pre-planned and executed elimination of the Palestinians by military attacks on the civilian population. This was a military conquest and annexation of Palestine. All of the Israeli territories was acquired in this manner.

This was a violation of the Palestinian's inalienable rights as were enumerated in subsequent UN resolutions. The right to return is one of these enumerated rights.
Holy smokescreen, Batman!

How does that refute my post?
(COMMENT)

This pre-planned accusation → you state is just an open accusation. So it is answered in the same fashion.

◈ It does not take into consideration that Peace Terms put an end to that.

◈ It does not give any specifics or pin down any time frame during the last seven decades, for me to give any specific answer.​

You do not cite any specific right match: violation of a specific law that has been violated.

◈ You do not cite the law pertaining to the rights in question.

◈ You do not cite an authority for the violent actions enumerated to secure these undefine "legal" rights.​

As near as I can tell, you are indirectly pointing to the "right-of-return." The lawlessness on the part of the Arab Palestinians who seem to have this same trouble as you → in articulating the supposed "right" by law, is just a "smoke screen" for the criminal activity (as stated).

By making these unsubstantiated and poorly articulated claims, and then yelling "smoke screen" is only an ineffective way to justification.

Remember, that Israel was created in the spirit of the Mandate and A/RES/181 (II), and the right of self-determination of the Jewish People. And Israel has been defending their state against Arab League aggression in the spirit of the laws over three wars and two Intifada and seven decades of Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence. All justified by this "right" which was clearly itten out of the law.

Most Respectfully,
R
:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: You are still side stepping my post.

D9xfVuuU0AA352y.jpg

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

No --- I don't think so...

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: You are still side stepping my post.
(COMMENT)

You make a point on the basis that Israel was established by force and taking it from the Palestinians. I think that is a misrepresentation of the facts.. And I explained why.

AND

While it is not enshrined in International Law, the Arab Palestinians should not be able to profit through the application of criminal behaviors, holding "peace" at ransom. The Arab Palestinians may not use armed struggle with peace negotiations as a hostage. That is coercion.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ ForeverYoung436, et al,

Yes, at this point in the timeline, that is probably reasonable to assumption to make.

Even if we would have access to the Wall, that would not be enough. The Old City would have to be a part of Israel. It's enough that we would have to give up the tombs of our fathers and mothers. Jerusalem is ours and we paid a high price for it.
(COMMENT)

But given a reasonable period of peace, into the next generation (or two), the new political conditions might very well open up newer opportunities.

However, the product that the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), Department of State (DOS) produces has not been very good at diplomacy and doesn't really enjoy any real successes. THUS, it is probably not in the interest of any serious foreign policy representatives needing to discussion critical options to attempt to engage DOS. While Secretary Pompeo is being entertained along a whistle-stop circuit (Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, India, Japan, and the Republic of Korea) six countries in six days (June 23-30), Jared Kushner (an senior advisor w/o portfolio) is the driver in terms of foreign policy.

There is no reasonable expectation that DOS Diplomacy will have any significant impact on the settlement in the Middle East. Both the US Diplomatic Community and the US Intelligence Community have lost a lot of confidence in their ability around the world.

Most Respectfully,
R
You are still dancing around my post.
Indeed.

“ Palestine” is and will always be just a territory. Many of your questions I have also asked and of course there is no response . Ask why there wasn’t an Independent “ Palestinian “ Country before 1967 and there will be no response

A Slice of (Cake) Life in “Concentration Camp” Gaza
By
Aussie Dave
-
June 30, 2019
Welcome to Gaza, the only “concentration camp”/”open-air prison” where inmates can tour its own cake factory.

Warning: Scenes of miserable people.

branches of Mazajcoffee shop and restaurants.

Warning: Food p0rn.

:Gazans claiming they are suffering inhumane conditions while living relatively normal lives (when their terrorist overlords aren’t bringing destruction upon them). Talk about trying to have your cake and eat it.

Hat tip: Imshin

A Slice of (Cake) Life in 'Concentration Camp' Gaza

Liz Cheney Goes After Rashida Tlaib on Twitter w/ Lies! Here's the Video Evidence to Prove it!

Liz Cheney Goes After Rashida Tlaib on Twitter w/ Lies! Here's the Video Evidence to Prove it!

Abbas Makes It Official: Israel is Arab Palestine

It depends on what the definition of " liar" is. She says one thing knowing that is not the long term goal of the PLO, They have made it very clear; they want everything except equality and I don't believe she is ignorant enough not to understand that Keep posting :auiqs.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back