Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing that causes shovel money out to amateurs in order to defend them on social media.
If you're not in command of the topic -- being abusive and trollish is never gonna sway anybody. Besides, this board is evidence that folks will take ridiculous positions and defend the indefensible for free..

:mm:

What do you think special interest groups spend money on? Spreading propaganda of course. What is the best and quickest way to spread propaganda? The internet. :D Get real.

That's why they hire Public Relations and Communications graduates.. They are not pulling random know-nothings off the streets.. If it's a corporate shill -- it's got a degree and will be entirely knowledgeable and civil..

And just because you disagree with what somebody who's informed and civil and happens to be INVESTED somehow in the topic -- doesn't mean they ARE a "paid schill".

Who is informed and civil around here? Care to give some examples? :D

It makes sense. Every thread I start about Drumpf gets hi jacked by some loser like yourself who "specializes in starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.“

Read more: Monsanto Caught Paying Internet 'Trolls' to Attack Activists
Follow us: @naturalsociety on Twitter | NaturalSociety on Facebook

I guess the only question left is how much is Drumpf paying you idiots to polish his knob? Nobody could honestly think the guy who wants (and admits) to bang his daughter is presidential material.

Ps: you have proven nothing except quoted some allegations

I'm not a trump supporter, you old fool. Lol. :lol:

Biggest laugh I've had since the last time I looked at your photograph

Jealous? :D
No, I have all my teeth.

I have all my teeth too, and you probably wear dentures. :D

Now, now. Don't worry. No one thinks you are here shilling. You are MUCH too stupid. Lol. :p

Yet here you are wasting your time on a thread where you have already had your doors blown off three times

I have a hard time believing that causes shovel money out to amateurs in order to defend them on social media.
If you're not in command of the topic -- being abusive and trollish is never gonna sway anybody. Besides, this board is evidence that folks will take ridiculous positions and defend the indefensible for free..

What do you think special interest groups spend money on? Spreading propaganda of course. What is the best and quickest way to spread propaganda? The internet. :D Get real.

That's why they hire Public Relations and Communications graduates.. They are not pulling random know-nothings off the streets.. If it's a corporate shill -- it's got a degree and will be entirely knowledgeable and civil..

And just because you disagree with what somebody who's informed and civil and happens to be INVESTED somehow in the topic -- doesn't mean they ARE a "paid schill".

Earth to dingbat...

You just made his point for him

I'm not a trump supporter, you old fool. Lol. :lol:

Biggest laugh I've had since the last time I looked at your photograph

Jealous? :D
No, I have all my teeth.

I have all my teeth too, and you probably wear dentures. :D

Now, now. Don't worry. No one thinks you are here shilling. You are MUCH too stupid. Lol. :p

Yet here you are wasting your time on a thread where you have already had your doors blown off three times

By who? You? Lol. That's hilarious. You are no match for me! I could run circles around you, physically and intellectually. :D

Earth to dingbat...

I don't think so. He certainly isn't always "civil" either. :D

Earth to dingbat...

You agreed with his warning? Eww. Don't flirt with me. I'm not a lesbian.

Earth to dingbat...

Now, you silly old woman, since you accused me of being a shill for Donald Trump, how about you come up with some posts of mine to prove your false allegations? :D Hmm? Bet you can't, and this just proves what an "uncivil" kind of person that you actually are. I'll check back in and see, and if you don't come up with anything, then you have proven just how silly and uncivil you are. So thanks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back