Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google it. There is tons of information about paid internet trolls. Lol.

It would be helpful if those claiming such could name one company that actually does send checks to people to do this sort of thing.

Google it!! Learn how to use your computer to help you find the information.

TRANSLATION: There are none.

Yes there are. You are just lazy.

I’m just correct. As per usual.

Did you search google? No, you did not.

Google it. There is tons of information about paid internet trolls. Lol.

It would be helpful if those claiming such could name one company that actually does send checks to people to do this sort of thing.

Well, I just posted some for you. :D

Do you really believe that there aren't people paid to propagandize? Could you be this stupid?

Do you really believe that there aren't people paid to propagandize? Could you be this stupid?

It makes sense. Every thread I start about Drumpf gets hi jacked by some loser like yourself who "specializes in starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.“

Read more: Monsanto Caught Paying Internet 'Trolls' to Attack Activists
Follow us: @naturalsociety on Twitter | NaturalSociety on Facebook

I guess the only question left is how much is Drumpf paying you idiots to polish his knob? Nobody could honestly think the guy who wants (and admits) to bang his daughter is presidential material.

Ps: you have proven nothing except quoted some allegations

It makes sense. Every thread I start about Drumpf gets hi jacked by some loser like yourself who "specializes in starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.“

I guess the only question left is how much is Drumpf paying you idiots to polish his knob? Nobody could honestly think the guy who wants (and admits) to bang his daughter is presidential material.

I'm not a trump supporter, you old fool. Lol. :lol:

Biggest laugh I've had since the last time I looked at your photograph

You shills are on top of your game. If I had known how much this would make you fart and spin I would have posted this years ago.

Funny, you haven’t been here a “year” yet sock boy.

Copying large amounts of text and not citing the source is against the rules.

If it's a viral non-cited source --- don't think it matters. If anyone finds an ACTUAL author -- that's different.
My guess is --- this was written by a Jihadist in Houkah Bar in Marrakesh waiting for his suicide belt to arrive via DHL.. :badgrin:

You shills are on top of your game. If I had known how much this would make you fart and spin I would have posted this years ago.

If it's a viral non-cited source --- don't think it matters. If anyone finds an ACTUAL author -- that's different.
My guess is --- this was written by a Jihadist in Houkah Bar in Marrakesh waiting for his suicide belt to arrive via DHL.. :badgrin:

DAYHUM!!!!!!!

I have a hard time believing that causes shovel money out to amateurs in order to defend them on social media.
If you're not in command of the topic -- being abusive and trollish is never gonna sway anybody. Besides, this board is evidence that folks will take ridiculous positions and defend the indefensible for free..

:mm:

Jealous? :D

I have a hard time believing that causes shovel money out to amateurs in order to defend them on social media.
If you're not in command of the topic -- being abusive and trollish is never gonna sway anybody. Besides, this board is evidence that folks will take ridiculous positions and defend the indefensible for free..

What do you think special interest groups spend money on? Spreading propaganda of course. What is the best and quickest way to spread propaganda? The internet. :D Get real.

DAYHUM!!!!!!!

What are you? A hillbilly or something? :lol:

Drumpf has blown money on steaks, colonge, water, ties, etc....

I can fully believe he pays a receptionist (someone who already works for him) to post positive crap on the net. More likely on Twitter and Facebook. Here? Child please...

I can fully believe he pays a receptionist (someone who already works for him) to post positive crap on the net. More likely on Twitter and Facebook. Here? Child please...

A political message board is the BEST place to do this, you dumb old lady. :D

No, I have all my teeth.

Seen by a dozen people, mostly ignorant ones like yourself

No, I have all my teeth.

I have all my teeth too, and you probably wear dentures. :D

Now, now. Don't worry. No one thinks you are here shilling. You are MUCH too stupid. Lol. :p

What do you think special interest groups spend money on? Spreading propaganda of course. What is the best and quickest way to spread propaganda? The internet. :D Get real.

That's why they hire Public Relations and Communications graduates.. They are not pulling random know-nothings off the streets.. If it's a corporate shill -- it's got a degree and will be entirely knowledgeable and civil..

And just because you disagree with what somebody who's informed and civil and happens to be INVESTED somehow in the topic -- doesn't mean they ARE a "paid schill".

Seen by a dozen people, mostly ignorant ones like yourself

A dozen people? Good grief. You are more stupid than I gave you credit for. Lol. :banana:

That's why they hire Public Relations and Communications graduates.. They are not pulling random know-nothings off the streets.. If it's a corporate shill -- it's got a degree and will be entirely knowledgeable and civil..

And just because you disagree with what somebody who's informed and civil and happens to be INVESTED somehow in the topic -- doesn't mean they ARE a "paid schill".

I didn't accuse anyone here of being a shill. I just said that there are certainly paid propagandists out there, and I doubt they need a degree. They are given scripts more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back