Paid shills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now , you just confirmed what real smart people knew about the right wing teabaggers.
Yes the progressives I am talking about , the smart people, that the right wing teabaggers lie all the time.

Like my granny used to say, you ain't got sense enough to pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel. I din't know what that meant until I was older.
That's a good one. You don't have the brains God gave a goat.

Who is paying you to post today, Tampax?

God? You mean the invisible guy in the sky that you liberals don't believe in, and now you refer to? That God? Boy howdy, you is one funny libby!
Liberals don't believe in God?

I don't, it's a concept for mental children, but there are plenty believers around.

Yet you refer to God in a post. Good grief what a hypocrite.

Yet you refer to God in a post. Good grief what a hypocrite.
I could speak of God or gods all day long. You don't have to believe in something to know it or debate it.

People who reject the childish ideas of religion usually know the faiths better than the believers. They know enough to reject them.

Aww liberal shut up. You got caught in another lie and now you spin like a top. Put me on your ignore list like the other wimp did.

Aww liberal shut up. You got caught in another lie and now you spin like a top. Put me on your ignore list like the other wimp did.
Lie?

No. And if you wish to speak of God we can have a very interesting conversation, starting with the fact that humans are not tiny little versions of Him-Her-It, whatever.

And if I ignore you, it's harder to laugh at you. No dice.

Stop spinning libby you were caught. And now I find you guilty and send you to the Bush ranch!!!

But you do now because it has come to roost. And you are getting peed all over .

Now , you just confirmed what real smart people knew about the right wing teabaggers.
Yes the progressives I am talking about , the smart people, that the right wing teabaggers lie all the time.

Like my granny used to say, you ain't got sense enough to pour pee out of a boot with the directions on the heel. I din't know what that meant until I was older.

But you do now because it has come to roost. And you are getting peed all over .

What is the problem here? You don't believe that there is such a thing as people who are paid to spread propaganda on the internet? Of course there are! Why would anyone doubt that?

Google it. There is tons of information about paid internet trolls. Lol.

It would be helpful if those claiming such could name one company that actually does send checks to people to do this sort of thing.

Google it!! Learn how to use your computer to help you find the information.

TRANSLATION: There are none.

Yes there are. You are just lazy.

I’m just correct. As per usual.

It would be helpful if those claiming such could name one company that actually does send checks to people to do this sort of thing.
Looking for a job? I wouldn't get your hopes up, your "shilling" skills are extremely weak at best. :cool:

Yet here you are. Look…I wouldn’t get accused of doing it if I were not good at it. I mean, the gal/guy who can crush it 250 yards right down the middle of the fairway is the one accused of hustling knoobs like you on the links; not the guy who is “extremely weak”. Come back when you have something intelligent to add.

See you in August.

Yet here you are. Look…I wouldn’t get accused of doing it if I were not good at it..
Yep, you're right, you do have remarkable talent as a shill, after reading just a few of your posts you've convinced me to join the Republicans.

BTW The Clinton Campaign called , they've asked that you stop whoring for them, apparently you're scaring all the customers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back