Packers fleeced the Jets on Aaron Rodgers trade

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
The Packers got rid of a high salaried over the hill QB for some high draft picks.

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

The Packers got rid of a high salaried over the hill QB for some high draft picks.

The Packers swapped 1st rders last year. 15 for 13. Sent a 5 and got a 6 basically a pick swap, and will get a 2nd last and next year. This is fleecing? They got 2 2 rd picks basically. That’s it. What am I missing?

The Packers swapped 1st rders last year. 15 for 13. Sent a 5 and got a 6 basically a pick swap, and will get a 2nd last and next year. This is fleecing? They got 2 2 rd picks basically. That’s it. What am I missing?
Rodgers hasn't even played.

Rodgers hasn't even played.

Ok, he had a freak accident injury. Unless he doesn’t play next year or he plays terribly…. But even if he does it’s 2 second rd picks.

What Seattle did to Denver and The Texans did to Cleveland was fleecing. The Hershel Walker trade was a fleecing. Rodgers would have to retire or play like dog shit next year for the Jets to have even over paid a bit. Your acting like the Jets gave up multiple 1st rders for him which if I recall you said they would do…

Blaster

SF gave up 2 1st rd and a 3rd to move up to draft Lance who started 4 games for them going 2-2. How is that not a fleecing?

San Francisco in the trade up to No. 3 in the 2021 draft sent their 2021, 2022 and 2023 first-round choices, along with a third-round pick in the 2022 draft to the Dolphins. So, what happened to all those picks?

The 49ers’ 2021 first-round choice changed hands two more times after they dealt it to the Dolphins. Miami sent the pick to the Eagles in a trade up to No. 6 overall where they took WR Jaylen Waddle. Philadelphia then flipped it to the Cowboys, who used the pick to snag 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Micah Parsons from Penn State.

The Jets could have gone after Lamar Jackson instead of a 40 year old QB that isn't as mobile.
They didn’t have the cap room to make the offer. It’s like you dint even know how this shit works. But that has nothing to do with whether the Packers fleeced the Jets.

They didn’t have the cap room to make the offer. It’s like you dint even know how this shit works. But that has nothing to do with whether the Packers fleeced the Jets.
Just face the facts dude. The Packers got rid of a high salaried fading QB. The Jets basically got nothing in return. Jordan Love's production equals Rodger's production in his first year as the Packers starting QB.

?????????????????????????

:scared1:

Oh yeah; Gridiron. That's the game Brady was OK at, isn't it??

Greg (from Oz).

Just face the facts dude. The Packers got rid of a high salaried fading QB. The Jets basically got nothing in return. Jordan Love's production equals Rodger's production in his first year as the Packers starting QB.

Ok. It’s still just 2 second rd picks. LOL. When the packers turn those into something you let me know.

Luke Musgrave was theor pick from last year. 341 yds and 1 TD. He might be the best TE in NFL history….

Ok. It’s still just 2 second rd picks. LOL. When the packers turn those into something you let me know.

Luke Musgrave was theor pick from last year. 341 yds and 1 TD. He might be the best TE in NFL history….
He is a good young TE.

Forum List

Back