NFL - Week 17

Fiero425

Gold Member
Apr 29, 2016
Chicago, IL
Miami getting hammered by Baltimore! Looks like Buffalo w/ their lead can probably catch & take the AFC East! Only satisfied b/c I hated Tyreek Hill leaving KC for $$ instead of becoming a paired ICON w/ Mahomes like Montana & Rice! All those yards, MVP #'s, but the team is still staggering at times! KARMA? Maybe! :heehee: :nono::stir::dunno:

Miami getting hammered by Baltimore! Looks like Buffalo w/ their lead can probably catch & take the AFC East! Only satisfied b/c I hated Tyreek Hill leaving KC for $$ instead of becoming a paired ICON w/ Mahomes like Montana & Rice! All those yards, MVP #'s, but the team is still staggering at times! KARMA? Maybe! :heehee: :nono::stir::dunno:
Ask the powers of the NFL. LMAO. Don't you find it a bit conveeeeenient that the two conference leaders have identical records at 11-3 and they just happened to meet on Christmas evening prime time? Anyone who bets on this choreographed BS is a fool.

Baltimore can clinch a second seed if they win next week against Miami.

The Eagle's loss to Arizona and SF's drubbing of Washington have given the Niners the Number 1 seed in the NFC.

KittyKats playing the Chiefs right now. A Cincy win makes the playoffs, probably for KC.

Baltimore can clinch a second seed if they win next week against Miami.

The Eagle's loss to Arizona and SF's drubbing of Washington have given the Niners the Number 1 seed in the NFC.

KittyKats playing the Chiefs right now. A Cincy win makes the playoffs, probably for KC.

you’re a week behind I think? BALT crushed MIA today to lock up the #1seed I’m pretty sure?

So, for the Rams fans, they have a good shot at the Playoffs if Pittsburgh can go from tiny little Steelies to big clanking ones and defeats the Seachickens. Since SF has clinched the #1 seed, it's almost a given that they'll play the second string against LA, give the Rams back-to-back, and allow them to back into the playoffs. <-- Counting to be sure I have the right number of backs.

you’re a week behind I think? BALT crushed MIA today to lock up the #1seed I’m pretty sure?
Yes, but if you look at the Buffalo and Miami records after today, if Buffalo defeats Miami next week, they lock the #2 seed.

sorry, I saw what I did. I meant to say Buffalo, not Balitmore.

So far a great NFL week. If you discount DET (or ref) screwup last night. A lot of excitement today. “Playoff games“ are on right now up in SEA, at KC, IMO.

you got HOU at INDY next week might as well be a playoff game EH?

Yep.
While I wouldnt mind making the playoffs it's not like we'd go deep.
To be honest I dont really care if we make it or not.
After last season with our 3 wins we've already over achieved on everything we expected this year.
We still have have a first round pick from the Browns and a shitoad of room on cap space.
With having our franchise QB and several receivers that Stroud made look like pro bowlers we should be able to fill in the spots where we lack talent.
The D secondary being one of our biggest weaknesses.
The feeling of relief now that we have our franchise QB is a killer feeling!!
We haven't had a franchise QB this good in the history of the Texans!!

Yes, but if you look at the Buffalo and Miami records after today, if Buffalo defeats Miami next week, they lock the #2 seed.

sorry, I saw what I did. I meant to say Buffalo, not Balitmore.

i should have figured it out. My bad. I didn’t read well enough to see #2 seed once I saw BALT. I heard they had clinched #1 today.

i should have figured it out. My bad. I didn’t read well enough to see #2 seed once I saw BALT. I heard they had clinched #1 today.
Yep, the road to the Superbowl goes through Baltimore and Santa Clara, barring a Playoff loss by either team.

Last edited:
Yep.
While I wouldnt mind making the playoffs it's not like we'd go deep.
To be honest I dont really care if we make it or not.
After last season with our 3 wins we've already over achieved on everything we expected this year.
We still have have a first round pick from the Browns and a shitoad of room on cap space.
With having our franchise QB and several receivers that Stroud made look like pro bowlers we should be able to fill in the spots where we lack talent.
The D secondary being one of our biggest weaknesses.
The feeling of relief now that we have our franchise QB is a killer feeling!!
We haven't had a franchise QB this good in the history of the Texans!!

HOU Defense was outstanding today. QB is good. No one wants to play that.

I really despise that breaking the plane BS and the guy doesn’t cotrol the ball thru the play (DEN just did that).

why do you have to control a catch “all the way thru the play”? But 1ns flash over the white line and throw the ball away is a TD.

The NFL needs to address officiating in the off season. It has been terrible.

I’ve been seeing buns and ponytails. Ugh! They’ve never played a down. sigh. In the booth, on TV, on the field gushing over players. Starry eyed water chicks on college.

Forum List

Back