P.o.o.p.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
After the president's lame attempt at a joke about his bowling skills, we were of course subjected to the faux outrage of the offended people.

"How could he say such a hurtful and offensive thing?"

But this should not surprise anyone. We live in a culture of people looking to be offended by anything. Once offended these people demand an apology even if the so called offensive language is proven to have no derogatory meaning. All that matters is thst they were offended.

For example, we are all familiar with the now infamous "black hole" remark.

But lesser known offenses are committed daily and the offended people never miss a chance to demand apologies.

But did you know that the word "picnic" is racially charged? That's right folks even if you didn't know this and even if it's not true, some offended people think "picnic" is code for lynching Blacks.

So the sponsors of a picnic to honor a Black man, tried to change the wording to "outing" for the sake of being non offensive and lo and behold the gay, lesbian, transgendered crowd took offense because "outing" is a hateful word.

Personally, I have had enough and I am offended by these offended people.

Since their being offended offends me, I am demanding that they stop being offended and apologize to me.

I am now volunteering my time to P.O.O.P., People Offended by Offended People and am spearheading (that's right I said spearheading get over it) a national membership drive.

If you're sick and tired of offended people, join us.

PS. I have to give credit where credit is due and as much as I'd like to take credit for P.O.O.P., the term belongs to Michael Graham, a local radio host whom I listen to occasionally.

People Order Our Patties.

$poop.jpg

After the president's lame attempt at a joke about his bowling skills, we were of course subjected to the faux outrage of the offended people.

"How could he say such a hurtful and offensive thing?"

But this should not surprise anyone. We live in a culture of people looking to be offended by anything. Once offended these people demand an apology even if the so called offensive language is proven to have no derogatory meaning. All that matters is thst they were offended.

For example, we are all familiar with the now infamous "black hole" remark.

But lesser known offenses are committed daily and the offended people never miss a chance to demand apologies.

But did you know that the word "picnic" is racially charged? That's right folks even if you didn't know this and even if it's not true, some offended people think "picnic" is code for lynching Blacks.

So the sponsors of a picnic to honor a Black man, tried to change the wording to "outing" for the sake of being non offensive and lo and behold the gay, lesbian, transgendered crowd took offense because "outing" is a hateful word.

Personally, I have had enough and I am offended by these offended people.

Since their being offended offends me, I am demanding that they stop being offended and apologize to me.

I am now volunteering my time to P.O.O.P., People Offended by Offended People and am spearheading (that's right I said spearheading get over it) a national membership drive.

If you're sick and tired of offended people, join us.

PS. I have to give credit where credit is due and as much as I'd like to take credit for P.O.O.P., the term belongs to Michael Graham, a local radio host whom I listen to occasionally.
A good example is when they protested Tropic Thunder.
And I had no idea about the picnic thing, that is kind of funny. I am surprised they can call it outing also that might offend gay people.:eusa_whistle:

Sign me up Skull!

If everyone who was offended by something got their way we'd all be walking around naked rating nothing but water and seaweed! Oh wait! Nudism is murder, I forgot!

The fucking dumbass retarded midget brained freaky ***** need to grow backbones and stop worrying about what us meat eating, smoking, hunting, money loving, HUMANS are doing.

Offended people are all so damned queer ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back