OWS Echoes The French Revolution.

No, you want cosmic justice, and never mind if you destroy the world in your attempt to achieve something that can't possibly exist.

Of course it can't. We can only strive. I have no expectations of perfection.

Cecilie is such a classy lady. :lol:

Yes, from tip to toe. Does she ever do anything except show her ass?

Am I supposed to be impressed that you KNOW the goal you are destroying the world striving for can't be achieved? Not only does that make you evil, it makes you an idiot, as well.

And if you and Luissa wish to be alone, we promise not to miss you, or even notice, while you're gone.

Cecille, the founders founded a SECULAR government.

The Founding Fathers had ONE Deist in their midst. That's it. And you'll notice that I said jack shit about "The Founding Fathers". I referenced "The Founding Generation", dickwad. Maybe if you took your knee off of auto-jerk mode and tried reading the ACTUAL post, rather than skimming and then responding to what you THOUGHT I said, we might get somewhere.

Who wouldn't skim your posts? Who would bother doing more?

Yes, if you and other like-minded dumbshits want to form your own society to let lazy assholes suck off of you and get you to take care of them, that's fine. You can decide that. You can decide to fund that.

I'm not asking anybody to take care of me. I want a society that recognizes reality, that anyone can get poor or sick. Right now, I'm neither.

Just because the government has the power to tax us doesn't mean they have the power to then spend that money on any bullshit utopian project goofballs like you decide they want.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. Congress has the power to spend money as they choose.

When Bush lied us into war, he tried to create a utopia in the ME through violence...a truly crazy idea.

And yes, the fact that communism ALWAYS attracts - and creates - lazy leeches like shit attracts flies IS a sufficient reason to abandon unworkable schemes to have a "decent society" as defined by dimwits who could inscribe everything they know about human nature onto the head of a pin, and have room left over.

In fact, just the fact that your idea of a "decent society" can't exist in any society that contains human beings is a sufficient reason to abandon such errant nonsense. So is the fact that most people wouldn't want to live in it even if it could.

Among all the communist nations you know and have studied. :cuckoo:

I'd ask you to stop setting up the straw men, but think that's beyond your ability.

Last edited:
No, you want cosmic justice, and never mind if you destroy the world in your attempt to achieve something that can't possibly exist.

Am I supposed to be impressed that you KNOW the goal you are destroying the world striving for can't be achieved? Not only does that make you evil, it makes you an idiot, as well.

And if you and Luissa wish to be alone, we promise not to miss you, or even notice, while you're gone.

I barely notice you most of the time, but you seem to know what I have posted over the last few years. You even notice me enough to comment on my personal life.....

Is anyone supposed to be impressed that you can be an asshole on the internet? :cuckoo:

You're being silly in addition to being an asshole. National health care, good schools, and a top marginal tax rate aren't going to destroy the world.

1. The OWS movement reflects several aspects of the French Revolution.
Had they an actual education, we would have seen cardboard signs with
"Liberté, égalité, fraternité."

a. égalité..equality...is the demand that the so-called "1%" be brought down to their level.

2. The OWS folks certainly count as a mob.

a. Gustave Le Bon, in his groundbreaking 1896 book, “The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind,” was the first to identify the phenomenon of mass psychology. Both Hitler and Mussolini used his book to understand how to incite a mob.
The administration had hoped to harnass this mob as an ally.

3. In her book, "Demonic," Coulter illustrates how rumors and catch-phrases innervate a mob, and this is clear in that OWS and their supporters believe nonsense such as workers incomes stagnating, or falling, and only some bête noire called the "1%" is thriving, at their expense.

4. The man most identified with the French Revolution is Rousseau, who famously saw man sans government as 'the noble savage,' and some 'general will,' that the group expressed, as the right path. How did that work out in the OWS communes...? An anemic reflection of the French Revolution...without guillotines. Up to now.

a. In France, there was the development of an apparatus of ideological enforcement for ‘reason.’ But rather than necessitate liberty, Edmund Burke was prescient enough to predict that ‘enlightened despotism’ would be embodied in the general will, a formula for oppression as in ‘tyranny of popular opinion’ or even ‘a dictatorship of the proletariat.’

b. Although attributed to Rousseau, it was Diderot who gave the model for totalitarianism of reason: “We must reason about all things,” and anyone who ‘refuses to seek out the truth’ thereby renounces his human nature and “should be treated by the rest of his species as a wild beast.” So, once ‘truth’ is determined, anyone who doesn’t accept it was “either insane or wicked and morally evil.” It is not the individual who has the “ right to decide about the nature of right and wrong,” but only “the human race,” expressed as the general will. Himmelfarb, “The Roads to Modernity,” p. 167-68

c. Robespierre used Rousseau’s call for a “reign of virtue,’ proclaiming the Republic of Virtue, his euphemism for The Terror. In ‘The Social Contract’ Rousseau advocated death for anyone who did not uphold the common values of the community: the totalitarian view of reshaping of humanity, echoed in communism, Nazism, progressivism. Robespierre: “the necessity of bringing about a complete regeneration and, if I may express myself so, of creating a new people.” Himmefarb, Ibid.

d. In this particular idea of the Enlightenment, the need to change human nature, and to eliminate customs and traditions, to remake established institutions, to do away with all inequalities in order to bring man closer to the state, which was the expression of the general will. Talmon, “Origins of Totalitarian Democracy,” p. 3-7
Astute observation with which I fully agree. And I look forward to construction of guillotines on K Street and on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Mikey, the symbolic 'guillotines' will be set up in every precinct in November of 2012.

Vote smaller government, and you'll be able to say "It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done..."

Would smaller government get rid of Credit default swaps? We need to have less regulations when it comes to certain things, but letting certain things like Credit default swaps continue will for sure help destroy our country. Letting Wall Street and K street do whatever they please has not worked well so far, why continue to do it?

You flatter yourself that you have any standing to comment on that.

My point went over your head, I see. :lol:

I believe we all have standing to comment on that, Cecille. KWIM?

She assumes that because she feels she is better than most everyone she can comment on such things......To me class isn't being a judgmental bitch, but that is just me. Calling people twats, isn't class.

The difference is, I know what I am like, and don't pretend any differently. She has no clue how classless she is.

Time for some remediation.

The choice was not "...poor, and just accepted that the lower classes..." versus slaughering and maiming thousands of their countrymen...

The choice was the French Revolution and coextensive attack on Christianity, or

The American Revolution, infused with morality and religion.

1. While the American Revolution was created by and for ‘classical liberals,’ the French Revolution was by and for what those now called ‘liberals’ or progressives.

a. “The American intellectual class from the mid 19th century onward has disliked liberalism (which originally referred to individualism, private property, and limits on power) precisely because the liberal society has no overarching goal.” War Is the Health of the State

b. The French Revolution is the godless antithesis of the founding of America.

2. Unlike the American version, the French Revolution was a revolt by the mob, and was the primogenitor of the Bolshevik Revolution, Hitler’s Nazi Party, Mao’s Cultural Revolution, Pol Pot’s killing fields, and the dirty waifs smashing Starbucks’ windows whenever bankers come town. Those with the gift of irony see similar actions in the ‘Cradle of Democracy,’ Greece.

3. Contrary to the assertions of Liberals, who wish our founding fathers were more like the godless French peasants, skipping around with human heads on a pike, our founding fathers were God-fearing descendants of Puritans and other colonial Christians.

4. The men behind the American Revolution- the Minutemen, the signers of the Declaration of Independence, the framers of the Constitution- were the very opposite of a mob. For the most part, educated, aristocratic property holders, doctors, lawyers, ministers and other respectable tradesmen with everything to lose should the revolution fail. These were the classical liberals, or, as we would address them today, the conservatives.

a. The modern Tea Party still abhors mob behavior. This from a rally in Boston: “The Obama Hitler sign. Let’s look out for those people, and make sure people know they’re not us.” A middle-aged, out-of-work Republican from Jamaica Plain agreed that it was crucial to police the line between the reasonable Tea Party people and party crashers: “We need to disabuse the public of some of the more exotic rumors out there.” Boston tea parties past and present : The New Yorker

b. A 26-year-old Tea Partier from MIT thought about throwing a copy of the 2000-page health care bill into Boston Harbor…but changed his mind when he found out it would be against the law. Ibid.
A far better exposition of the above can be found in "Demonic," by Coulter.

Wake up.
Wise up.
Grow up.

Oh bullshit.

The American Revolution was NOT a Christian movement. There is no god in the Constitution. Christian religions are intolerant of other religions.

The American Revolution was a movement peopled by Christians. No matter how much you want to remake the Founding Generation into a bunch of atheists, it's not going to happen.

And if Christian religions are so intolerant of other religions, how come the most religiously tolerant nations are the ones with strong Christian backgrounds? You want high death tolls, you gotta go look at the atheistic Communist nations. You want daily barbarity, that'd be the Muslims. As for the nations of Western Civilization, it's no accident that the farther they get from their Christian roots, the more you find laws restricting the free practice of religion.

James Madison's Veto Messages by Gene Garman

June 3, 1811

I have recd. fellow Citizens your address, approving my Objection to the Bill contain[in]g a grant of public land, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House Missippi Terry. Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S. I could not have otherwise discharged my duty on the occasion which presented itself. Among the various religious Societies in our Country, none have been more vigilant or constant in maintain[in]g that distinction, than the Society of which you make a part, and it is an honourable proof of your sincerity & integrity, that you are as ready to do so, in a case favoring the interest of your brethren, as in other cases. It is but just, at the same time, to the Baptist Church at Salem Meeting House, to remark that their application to the Natl. Legislature does not appear to have contemplated a grant of the Land in question, but on terms that might be equitable to the public as well as to themselves. Accept my friendly respects

James Madison

Last edited:
My point went over your head, I see. :lol:

She assumes that because she feels she is better than most everyone she can comment on such things......To me class isn't being a judgmental bitch, but that is just me. Calling people twats, isn't class.

The difference is, I know what I am like, and don't pretend any differently. She has no clue how classless she is.

I think she just likes being an asshole, but somehow wants to cling to the fiction that she's also "classy" and "a lady". It's a conservative thing.

Here is the truth as a minimalist landscape:

A society can have equality or prosperity, just not both.

That's not "the truth". It's not even an approximation of the truth. It's the opposite of the truth.

In PC's world the poor should be happy being poor.
No matter the fact the royals were spending their country into a large national debt in France while the rest of the country was facing a bread crisis...The poor should have just accepted it and kept their mouth shut. And it is all their fault anyways.
But hey they killed people while fighting their revolution.

I think she just likes being an asshole, but somehow wants to cling to the fiction that she's also "classy" and "a lady". It's a conservative thing.
It might be........but I know a lot of conservative women who do not act the way she does, and I know a few that do. PC for example, I never agree with her but she is never vile and never makes comments on people's personal life. She might make a pot shot about someone's education, but that is about as far as it goes.

James Madison is concidered the father of our constitution.

He clearly believed the constitution includes the separtion of chruch and state

Having always regarded the practical distinction between Religion & Civil Govt as essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constn: of the U.S. I could not have otherwise discharged my duty on the occasion which presented itself

These are the words of the father of our constitution

That's not "the truth". It's not even an approximation of the truth. It's the opposite of the truth.

Wow the same argument Moe and Curly use!

What better validation could there be than SAP claiming the opposite.

I bet you thought I’d run out of ways to humiliate you.

Is anyone supposed to be impressed that you can be an asshole on the internet? :cuckoo:

You're being silly in addition to being an asshole. National health care, good schools, and a top marginal tax rate aren't going to destroy the world.
National healthcare?......Your healthcare is YOUR responsibility, not mine or anybody elses.

Good schools?.......Do away with DOE, take the liberal idoctrination out of the equation, start holding teachers accountable for their abject failings, and put education fully back in the hands of the states, you'll see better education.

Top marginal tax rate?....Get back to us when you actually write a check to the IRS.

Just sayin'!:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

In PC's world the poor should be happy being poor.
No matter the fact the royals were spending their country into a large national debt in France while the rest of the country was facing a bread crisis...The poor should have just accepted it and kept their mouth shut. And it is all their fault anyways.
But hey they killed people while fighting their revolution.

You haven't noticed that I am eminently capable of speaking for myself?

And, that you may not be the best able to express my meaning?

Since you appear incable of understanding the post in which I explained to you that the American Revolution was,in fact, the paradigm in this venue, it hardly seems worthwhile explaining it to you again.

But, I would be willing to remind all that the French Revolution, characterized by the Great Fear, the storming of the Bastille, the food riots, the march on Versailles, the Day of the Daggers, the de-Christianization campaign, the September Massacres, the beheading of Louis XVI, the beheading of Marie Antoinette, the Reign of Terror, then the guillotining of one revolutionary after another, until Robespierre got the “national razor.” That is, not including various lynchings, assassinations, insurrections….this was the four-year period known as the French Revolution.

The excesses, and thousands upon thousands of deaths and mutilations take no back seat to the Russian revolution, or Mao’s mayhem, or Castro, or Pol Pot, etc., etc., all of which see as the same motivations: bowing of the individual to some central authority, on pain of death.

This, the French Revolution, was not a revolution that was likely to end, as the American Revolution did, with the motto “Annuit Coepis” (He [God] has favored our undertakings) on its national seal.

One salient point about your post: there does not exist in the United States of America, a permanent class known as the "poor."

This is due to the single concept of opportunity.

Here, this may prove helpful to you:

"Former President Bill Clinton’s advisor William Galston said, ‘you need only do three things in this country to avoid poverty. 1) Finish high school; 2) Marry before having a child; 3) Marry after the age of 20.’ Only 8 percent of those who follow these three rules will live ever in poverty at some point in their lives."
Justice Hines: Single-Parent Households Wreaking Havoc On Georgia Children, Contributing To Criminal Behavior | JJIE.org

God bless America.

It might be........but I know a lot of conservative women who do not act the way she does, and I know a few that do. PC for example, I never agree with her but she is never vile and never makes comments on people's personal life. She might make a pot shot about someone's education, but that is about as far as it goes.

I mean they are conflicted within themselves. Cecille is actually shocked you have the nerve to call her classless. In her mind, she's both a loud mouthed bitch, but also, a classy lady.

Wow the same argument Moe and Curly use!

What better validation could there be than SAP claiming the opposite.

I bet you thought I’d run out of ways to humiliate you.

Let me know when you figure out a way to start.

Your claim of truth is ridiculous. The idea that a society cannot be both prosperous and have equality defies the reality of a number of successful societies in the modern world. You're searching for excuses to be self-centered...which is the fundamental drive behind much of the conservative movement.

National healthcare?......Your healthcare is YOUR responsibility, not mine or anybody elses.

Good schools?.......Do away with DOE, take the liberal idoctrination out of the equation, start holding teachers accountable for their abject failings, and put education fully back in the hands of the states, you'll see better education.

Top marginal tax rate....Get back to us when you actually write a check to the IRS.

Just sayin'!:eusa_whistle:

Lack of access to health care makes a society fundamentally unequal. You're literally denying life to a number of our citizens.

Forum List

Back