over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Did Michelle Obama claim that Kenya is Hussein Obama's "home country"???

Simple question.

Did Michelle Obama ever say that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya?

Simple question.

Let's check:

"...visited his home country in Kenya...."

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Embarrassed because I exposed you lying about me earlier?

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

I provided her saying so.

Try to stop lying.

The State of Hawaii has already affirmed that Obama was born in Kenya. And that his birth certificate posted on the white house website matches their original vital records
The blue state of Hawaii? of course they did...but they never produced it...

The Republican governor of Hawaii affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Her Republican Director of Health affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Then the Democrat governor of Hawaii affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
His Democrat Director of Health affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and confirmed that the birth certificate shown to the public was authentic.
And of course- the non-partisan- civil servant- Registrar of Records- Alvin Onaka- certified to several states that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Hawaii.

But idiot Birthers? They prefer to believe what they are told by convicted con-men on the internet.

[
I made these claims:

1. That I didn't have anything to do with this.
Obama did.

article-2146034-132B2500000005DC-434_634x215.jpg

What did Barack Obama 'have to do' with that statement?

Specifically?

Let's check:

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

Did you state, earlier, that I maintained that Obama wasn't born in the United States?

Yes or no?

You did make that claim but you're still arguing birtherism whether you realize it or not.

Did you state, earlier, that I maintained that Obama wasn't born in the United States?

Yes or no?
"You did make that claim"

Never.

Find such a quote of mine, or admit that you're a lying gutter snipe.

Simple question.

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Then quote her saying he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you are lying.

Excellent.

Take your time.

Yes or no?

You did make that claim but you're still arguing birtherism whether you realize it or not.

Seems you're trying to mitigate your earlier lie about me.

Won't work.

I made these claims:

Obama did.

2. Michelle Obama stated that Kenya was his "home country."

And, as always, I was correct in both.

The publisher already stated it was their error and you have yet to answer where specifically in the video Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya.

And, if you're not a birther why would you be making these claims in the first place?

Jesus Christ, no wonder you usually stick to your own brain addled wingnut threads that you start, venturing outside of them and you're like Bambi at the gun range.

You're back???

For more advice?

Well....OK....stop begging: here it is again.

You know I''m here to look out for you….especially during the Christmas season, I try to help our less…..fortunate….members.

So, I'm suggesting you make a New Year's Resolution to stop accepting and supporting such stupid and clearly fallacious Leftwing positions.

Then I won't have to beat you up this way.

You'll feel better about yourself, and won't have to keep lying about 'laughing.'

Good plan?

Laughing.....still running, PC? Show us where in the video that Michelle says Obama was born in Kenya:

Give us the time stamp for when she claimed Obama was born in Kenya, liar.
You're stuck, liar. As Michelle never says that. You do. Worse, liar, you're still running from your last set of lies where you claimed that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.

Why do you need to lie to support your argument?​

Every reader knows you've painted yourself into the corner.

That's an obvious lie.

But we proved that you lie, and I don't.

Remember this all started with this lie of yours:

Me: How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

Now you just try to dance away from your lie.

But lie it still is

What's the definition of "home country"?

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Then quote her saying he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you are lying.

It doesn't make any difference whether or not obama was really born in Kenya. It's something to use against him. Keep it going as long as possible. Every so often, democrats help by resurrecting the tale giving others a reason to go around saying obama was born in Kenya.

Simple question.

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

Excellent.

Take your time.

Yes or no?

Won't work.

I made these claims:

Obama did.

The publisher already stated it was their error and you have yet to answer where specifically in the video Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya.

And, if you're not a birther why would you be making these claims in the first place?

Jesus Christ, no wonder you usually stick to your own brain addled wingnut threads that you start, venturing outside of them and you're like Bambi at the gun range.

"The publisher already stated it was their error..."

And were did the publisher get the 'erroneous' information?

Why not 'born in Coney Island'???

Only the Obama boot-lickers, i.e., you.....continue with the charade.

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

As that great Statesperson, Hillary Rodham Clinton, might put it, "Well, at this point, what difference does it make?"

Because even if Barry had been born in Borneo, he would still be a natural - born U.S. citizen, by virtue of the fact that his Mamma was a citizen at the time of his birth.

If you don't believe me, just ask Terrible Ted Cruise - also born outside U.S. to an American citizen..

Yes or no?

Won't work.

I made these claims:

Obama did.

You are the one claiming that Barack Obama told his agent he was born in Kenya- prove it.

Oh wait- you are lying again.
upload_2017-12-27_11-0-5.png

Laughing.....still running, PC? Show us where in the video that Michelle says Obama was born in Kenya:

Give us the time stamp for when she claimed Obama was born in Kenya, liar.
You're stuck, liar. As Michelle never says that. You do. Worse, liar, you're still running from your last set of lies where you claimed that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.

Why do you need to lie to support your argument?​

Every reader knows you've painted yourself into the corner.

That's an obvious lie.

But we proved that you lie, and I don't.

Remember this all started with this lie of yours:

Me: How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

Now you just try to dance away from your lie.

But lie it still is

Where does she say that Obama was born in Kenya? Here's the video again:

No more excuses or lies. Give us the timestamp where Michelle said that Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

And when you're finished, admit you lied about Obama telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, liar.

It doesn't make any difference whether or not obama was really born in Kenya. It's something to use against him. Keep it going as long as possible. Every so often, democrats help by resurrecting the tale giving others a reason to go around saying obama was born in Kenya.

Translation: Lie

[
I made these claims:

Obama did.

Specifically?

Who wrote this?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Yes or no?

Won't work.

I made these claims:

Obama did.

Why not 'born in Coney Island'???

Only the Obama boot-lickers, i.e., you.....continue with the charade.

Because there is no connection between Coney Island and Obama. Really? These are the questions that round the bowl in your head?

[
I made these claims:

Obama did.

Specifically?

Who wrote this?

You insist it was Obama. Miriam Goderich, the woman who put the pamphlet together contradicts you, liar:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

You lie, liar. You've been caught red handed again.

Now, show us where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya. Here's the video.

Give us the timestamp where she says that Obama was born in Kenya, liar. No more excuses. No more pathetic routs.

The time stamp, or your admission that you're a liar.

Forum List

Back