over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

He was born in Kenya big deal....the media elected him
images

Let's check:

"...visited his home country in Kenya...."

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Embarrassed because I exposed you lying about me earlier?

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

I provided her saying so.

Try to stop lying.

Then quote her saying he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you are lying.

pc lies so much she actually believes her own lies.

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Oh wait- you are lying.

I never lie....

...and that's what irks you the most.

Let's check:

"...visited his home country in Kenya...."

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

Michelle Obama: "Kenya.....Barak's home country....."

In your face.

[
I made these claims:

1. That I didn't have anything to do with this.
Obama did.

article-2146034-132B2500000005DC-434_634x215.jpg

What did Barack Obama 'have to do' with that statement?

Specifically?

Who wrote this?

You insist it was Obama. Miriam Goderich, the woman who put the pamphlet together contradicts you, liar:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

You lie, liar. You've been caught red handed again.

Now, show us where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya. Here's the video.

Give us the timestamp where she says that Obama was born in Kenya, liar. No more excuses. No more pathetic routs.

The time stamp, or your admission that you're a liar.

Hussein told them it was Kenya.....or, did they just pick that county at random?

Even you know that.

[
I made these claims:

1. That I didn't have anything to do with this.
Obama did.

What did Barack Obama 'have to do' with that statement?

Specifically?

Who wrote this?

You insist it was Obama. Miriam Goderich, the woman who put the pamphlet together contradicts you, liar:

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

You lie, liar. You've been caught red handed again.

Now, show us where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya. Here's the video.

Give us the timestamp where she says that Obama was born in Kenya, liar. No more excuses. No more pathetic routs.

The time stamp, or your admission that you're a liar.

Hussein told them it was Kenya.....or, did they just pick that county at random?

Even you know that.

Who is Hussein?

The only person we know for certain that didn't tell his publishers that Obama was born in Kenya- is Barack Obama Jr.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

Michelle Obama: "Kenya.....Barak's home country....."

In your face.

So you are admitting that your were lying when you said Michelle Obama said that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

Finally we are getting you to admit the truth.

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Oh wait- you are lying.

I never lie.....

You always lie- which is why it is so amusing to see you claim otherwise.

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Oh wait- you are lying.

I never lie....

You lie constantly. You insisted that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. She never said this.

You insisted that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. He never did.

You're a liar.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Oh wait- you are lying.

I never lie....

You lie constantly. You insisted that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. She never said this.

You're a liar.

upload_2017-12-27_14-59-56.jpeg

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Oh wait- you are lying.

I never lie....

You're a liar.
All republicans are liars led by their moron in the WH Stupid is what stupid does

Laughing.....obviously. That's why Trump ran only AFTER Obama was constitutionally ineligible to run. Because he 'had the guts to challenge him'.
Don't be an idiot just because you can...you know and everyone knows Hillary was an extension of Obama and his policies...Trump beat Obama! don't ever forget it and now he is removing all evidence that Obama was ever the president...

The Republican governor of Hawaii affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Her Republican Director of Health affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Then the Democrat governor of Hawaii affirmed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Of course they did the swamp sticks together...first black president birth place challenge? sorry the GOP does not have the balls to go there...

Laughing.....obviously. That's why Trump ran only AFTER Obama was constitutionally ineligible to run. Because he 'had the guts to challenge him'.
.Trump beat Obama! don't ever forget it..

LOL- Trump didn't even dare try to run against Barack Obama.

Trump took one look at the poll numbers in 2012 and his little tiny testicles retreated even further up into his body in terror of the idea of getting another beat down by Obama.

Of course they did the swamp sticks together...first black president birth place challenge? sorry the GOP does not have the balls to go there...
So the people of Hawaii to you are just swamp inhabitants....

No surprise that you believe convicted con-men before well- anyone.

Forum List

Back