over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

Laughing.....obviously. That's why Trump ran only AFTER Obama was constitutionally ineligible to run. Because he 'had the guts to challenge him'.
Don't be an idiot just because you can...you know and everyone knows Hillary was an extension of Obama and his policies...Trump beat Obama! don't ever forget it and now he is removing all evidence that Obama was ever the president...

Trump avoided running against Obama like the man were on fire. And rolled onto his belly for Obama, admitting he'd been wrong with all his birther nonsense for years.

Yet you continue to polish that cheeto colored birther conspiracy turd. Even Trump was forced to admit he was wrong.

LOL- Trump didn't even dare try to run against Barack Obama.

Trump took one look at the poll numbers in 2012 and his little tiny testicles retreated even further up into his body in terror of the idea of getting another beat down by Obama.
When Trump is finished undoing all of Obama's damage there will be nothing left...Trump is wiping out Obama's entire presidency....got ta love it!

The Donald was making America great again even before he was President! Notice he was suspicious it was Photoshopped, which it was, on day one!

Laughing.....obviously. That's why Trump ran only AFTER Obama was constitutionally ineligible to run. Because he 'had the guts to challenge him'.
Don't be an idiot just because you can...you know and everyone knows Hillary was an extension of Obama and his policies...Trump beat Obama! don't ever forget it and now he is removing all evidence that Obama was ever the president...

Trump avoided running against Obama like the man were on fire. And rolled onto his belly for Obama, admitting he'd been wrong with all his birther nonsense for years.

Yet you continue to polish that cheeto colored birther conspiracy turd. Even Trump was forced to admit he was wrong.
after 5 years and he had already milked his dirty lie for all it was worth Got all the morons here on board his train to nowhere

LOL- Trump didn't even dare try to run against Barack Obama.

Trump took one look at the poll numbers in 2012 and his little tiny testicles retreated even further up into his body in terror of the idea of getting another beat down by Obama.
When Trump is finished undoing all of Obama's damage there will be nothing left...Trump is wiping out Obama's entire presidency....got ta love it!

Trump is sure trying to do that.

I guess that is Trump's revenge for Obama terrifying Trump so much that Trump was too scared to run against him.

The Donald was making America great again even before he was President! Notice he was suspicious it was Photoshopped, which it was, on day one!]

So was Trump lying to you Birthers before? Or is he lying to you Birthers now?

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Embarrassed because I exposed you lying about me earlier?

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

I provided her saying so.

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

Michelle Obama: "Kenya.....Barak's home country....."

In your face.

So, you believe Michelle Obama is a birther, god damn, your logic is flawless.

" The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya..."

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

Then quote her saying he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you are lying.

pc lies so much she actually believes her own lies.

I never lie....

You lie constantly. You insisted that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. She never said this.

You insisted that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. He never did.

You're a liar.
All republicans are liars led by their moron in the WH Stupid is what stupid does

Didn't you say you voted Republican?

So....this post is autobiographical???

Happy New Year, bro

aria_c15347420171015120100.jpg

Birthers do love putting their lives on Youtube.

The printed word is so much more - requotable.

1. Hillary Clinton's campaign began the view that Hussein was born elsewhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

3. Michelle Obama made the claim that Kenya was Hussein's 'homecountry'

Sooo......what's the beef?????

Then quote her saying he was born in Kenya.

Oh wait- you are lying.

pc lies so much she actually believes her own lies.

I never lie....

You lie constantly. You insisted that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya. She never said this.

You insisted that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. He never did.

You're a liar.
All republicans are liars led by their moron in the WH Stupid is what stupid does

Didn't you say you voted Republican?

So....this post is autobiographical???

Happy New Year, bro
I voted for GWB in 2000 my last vote for a republican ever

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

First, point out in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya, what is the time stamp?

And then why don't you answer the question. If you're not a birther why would you be making the claim that Michelle said Obama was born in Kenya? THINK???? Fuck you, asnwer a question for a change.

In your face.

Are you ready to retract your claim that I said Hussein was born in Kenya?

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

In your face.

Let's review the facts:

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hat?

Any questions???

Excellent.

Take your time.

THINK????

Try to stop lying.

In your face.

BTW....Michelle Obama is one of the dumbest human beings ever to tread this earth.....you might blame her claim that Hussein came from Kenya on that.

Last edited:
The Donald was making America great again even before he was President! Notice he was suspicious it was Photoshopped, which it was, on day one!]
So was Trump lying to you Birthers before? Or is he lying to you Birthers now?
Thank Hillary's own election campaign people for the 'Birther' Movement. Barry came out of nowhere to pop the criminal Influence Peddling douche bag's 1st 'It's my turn' Moment. In a fit of panic she pulled out the 'Birther' idea with thoughts of using it to try to beat him back...

The bitch has proved she will consider / do anything to win, even rig primaries, engage in election fraud, cheat in debates, use Russia-generated propaganda bought from a foreign agent in an election, etc....yet it has not stopped her from becoming a 2-Time loser.

after 5 years and he had already milked his dirty lie for all it was worth Got all the morons here on board his train to nowhere

2. Hussein himself told his agent/publisher to write that he was from Kenya....or, did they just pick a country out of a hatd?

Says who? Remember, liar....you're known to make shit up. So you'll have to show us the proof.

Says who? Not his publisher, liar. In fact, the publisher said that Obama NEVER claimed he was born in Kenya.

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

You know this. You know we know it. But you can't help but continue to lie, liar.

Its what liars do.

And look at it backpedal! You lied and said that Michelle claimed that Obama was born in Kenya. But when pressed for evidence.....you abandoned the claim, fleeing from it.

Keep running.

Says who? Remember, liar....you're known to make shit up. So you'll have to show us the proof.

Says who? Not his publisher, liar. In fact, the publisher said that Obama NEVER claimed he was born in Kenya.

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s literary agent misidentified his birthplace in 1991

You know this. You know we know it. But you can't help but continue to lie, liar.

Its what liars do.

And look at it backpedal! You lied and said that Michelle claimed that Obama was born in Kenya. But when pressed for evidence.....you abandoned the claim, fleeing from it.

Keep running.

Let's review the facts:

Any questions???
More important than the ACCUSATIONS that Barry was born out of country was / is his own admission that he was mentored by Communist Frank Marshall Davis, studied Saul Alinsky - even quoted him during his Inauguration, was mentored by an Anti-American hate-spewing racist pastor, and was friends with terrorists, like Bill Ayers.

...but the media successfully convinced idiot voters none of this past mattered...

Forum List

Back