over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

And shocker! Michelle doesn't say that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming?

And your concession on the published blurb written by Miriam Goderich is accepted. All I ever have to do is demand evidence from you....and you collapse, PC. Each time, every time.

Did Michelle Obama claim that Kenya is Hussein Obama's "home country"???

Simple question.

Did Michelle Obama ever say that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya?

Simple question.

Let's check:

"...visited his home country in Kenya...."

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.
Home-country dictionary definition | home-country defined
www.yourdictionary.com/home-country

And where does Michelle claim that Obama was born in Kenya?

Give us the time stamp for when she claimed Obama was born in Kenya, liar.

And of course, you're still running from your LAST set of lies, liar. Where you fallaciously claimed that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. He never did.

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Well....OK....stop begging: here it is again.

You know I''m here to look out for you….especially during the Christmas season, I try to help our less…..fortunate….members.

So, I'm suggesting you make a New Year's Resolution to stop accepting and supporting such stupid and clearly fallacious Leftwing positions.

Then I won't have to beat you up this way.

You'll feel better about yourself, and won't have to keep lying about 'laughing.'

Good plan?

Laughing.....still running, PC? Show us where in the video that Michelle says Obama was born in Kenya:

You're stuck, liar. As Michelle never says that. You do. Worse, liar, you're still running from your last set of lies where you claimed that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.
Why do you need to lie to support your argument?​

And shocker! Michelle doesn't say that Obama was born in Kenya in the video you spammed.

Now how did I know that was coming?

And your concession on the published blurb written by Miriam Goderich is accepted. All I ever have to do is demand evidence from you....and you collapse, PC. Each time, every time.

Simple question.

Simple question.

Let's check:

home-country. Noun. (plural home countries) the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship.

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Embarrassed because I exposed you lying about me earlier?

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

Simple question.

Simple question.

Let's check:

And of course, you're still running from your LAST set of lies, liar. Where you fallaciously claimed that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. He never did.

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

You know I''m here to look out for you….especially during the Christmas season, I try to help our less…..fortunate….members.

So, I'm suggesting you make a New Year's Resolution to stop accepting and supporting such stupid and clearly fallacious Leftwing positions.

You'll feel better about yourself, and won't have to keep lying about 'laughing.'

Good plan?

Laughing.....still running, PC? Show us where in the video that Michelle says Obama was born in Kenya:

You're stuck, liar. As Michelle never says that. You do. Worse, liar, you're still running from your last set of lies where you claimed that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.

Every reader knows you've painted yourself into the corner.

The State of Hawaii has already affirmed that Obama was born in Kenya. And that his birth certificate posted on the white house website matches their original vital records
The blue state of Hawaii? of course they did...but they never produced it...

A republican governor, a republican appointed Registrar, a republican appointed Director of a Department of Health.....all affirm Obama was born in Hawaii.

Former Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle, a Republican, has been quoted as saying, "I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records at the Department of Health. We issued a news release at the time saying the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that is just a fact."

Don't pretend that political affiliation has a thing to do with your willful ignorance. You'll ignore anyone, any party, republican, democrat, any document, anything....to cling to your batshit conspiracy theory.

As I said, all reasonable doubts were ended in 2009. The rest is just conspiracy horseshit from some supremely gullible people.

Simple question.

Let's check:

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

That's an obvious lie.

Simple question.

Simple question.

Let's check:

Unless you're a birther it's quite obvious Michelle is referencing Obama's heritage and not where he was born. You are either a liar or very gullible.

Excellent.

Let's do it again: did Michelle Obama clearly state that Hussein's "home county" is Kenya?

Take your time.

Sorry, you didn't expose anything. The only reason one would think Michelle Obama claimed Obama was born in Kenya is if one is a birther. What other point could you possibly be making? That Michelle Obama is a birther? You're a nut.

Did you state, earlier, that I maintained that Obama wasn't born in the United States?

Yes or no?

Simple question.

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

Did you state, earlier, that I maintained that Obama wasn't born in the United States?

Yes or no?

You did make that claim but you're still arguing birtherism whether you realize it or not.

Simple question.

Let's check:

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

Every reader is still waiting for you to give us a time stamp in the video where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya:

And laughing as hard as I am as you flee, liar. Every reader also knows that you've fled from your batshit claims that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, liar.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't have to lie to support them, liar.

Let's check:

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

That's an obvious lie.

But we proved that you lie, and I don't.

I forced you to admit that I never made any such claim as you've stated I did.

Shall we reprise that series?

A republican governor, a republican appointed Registrar, a republican appointed Director of a Department of Health.....all affirm Obama was born in Hawaii
Of course the swamp did....who had the guts to challenge a black guy? no one but Trump...

Simple question.

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

Yes or no?

Did you claim that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya?

Yes or no?

Answer the question, liar.

Let's check:

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

Every reader is still waiting for you to give us a time stamp in the video where Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya:

And laughing as hard as I am as you flee, liar. Every reader also knows that you've fled from your batshit claims that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya, liar.

What is the definition of "home country"?

You know.....the term Michelle Obama used with reference to her husband.

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

That's an obvious lie.

You lie constantly. You insisted that Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. That was a lie. A lie so obvious that you now flee from any mention of your lies.

You insisted that Michelle claims Obama was born in Kenya. But when pressed for evidence you show us a video where Michelle *never* says that Obama was born in Kenya.

You lied. Again.

Keep running, liar.

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

Where did Michelle Obama ever say that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya?

Oh right- you lied......

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

That's an obvious lie.

No, we didn't. I made the assumption that you're a birther based on the fact that you are claiming Michelle Obama stated Obama was born in Kenya. What other reason would you have for making this claim? It's very reasonable for me to assume you're a birther.

I forced you to admit that I never made any such claim as you've stated I did.

Shall we reprise that series?

Hiding behind semantics. Why is it important for you to prove (though you haven't) that Michelle claimed Obama was born in Kenya? Why did you say Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya?

Why are you attempting to make these birther arguments?

over 60 percent of white republicans think obama was not born in US

strange - 100% of them are fucking idiots

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

If Michelle said that Obama was born in Kenya, it will be remarkably easy for you to show us, liar.

Give us the timestamp in the video where she says Obama was born in Kenya.

You can't. You lied.

Just like you lied when you claimed that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. Keep running, liar.

Keep running, liar.

You're back???

For more advice?

Good plan?

That's an obvious lie.

Remember this all started with this lie of yours:

Me: How about Michelle claiming he was born in Kenya.

Now you just try to dance away from your lie.

But lie it still is

A republican governor, a republican appointed Registrar, a republican appointed Director of a Department of Health.....all affirm Obama was born in Hawaii
Of course the swamp did....who had the guts to challenge a black guy? no one but Trump...

Laughing.....obviously. That's why Trump ran only AFTER Obama was constitutionally ineligible to run. Because he 'had the guts to challenge him'.

No, Ram. Trump was forced to admit that Obama was born in Hawaii. And kept out of politics until he was sure he was safe from having to run against Obama.

Let's check:

Excellent.

Take your time.

Yes or no?

You did make that claim but you're still arguing birtherism whether you realize it or not.

Seems you're trying to mitigate your earlier lie about me.

Won't work.

I made these claims:

1. That I didn't have anything to do with this.
Obama did.

article-2146034-132B2500000005DC-434_634x215.jpg

2. Michelle Obama stated that Kenya was his "home country."

And, as always, I was correct in both.

Forum List

Back