Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on
Well, that's why they always leak these kinds of things a few weeks in advance. To give the targets time to put together respectable bribes.

And nowhere will I be found saying he was "just" a consultant. Because you are a desperate liar who made a mistake. Again.
Learn something today.
1704328706577.png

Do you recognize the patient on the left? And next to him is his best friend Saville, the greatest pervert, pedophile, necrophiliac and all-round monster, feted by the crown, posthumously charged with 400 episodes of sex crimes. He kicked open the Queen's door, Thatcher fawned over him, everyone was in on it...

It has always amazed me why the KGB did not develop this topic as a central theme. We'd be living in a different world by now...
GDFecNiWcAAx0Mv

Epstein was smart enough to keep these elites on check.

There has to be video footage of those entering and exiting the mansion. No way his mansion was without surveillance.
Remember when the government could meticulously track every citizen's movement during COVID-19 through cellphone data, yet the FBI couldn't seem to locate a single customer of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell?

Why has the FBI and DOJ failed to take down any co-conspirator of the most prolific child sex traffickers in American history, who installed hidden cameras at their properties to blackmail the world's most powerful people?

The Epstein and Maxwell case is precisely why trust in the FBI and DOJ has crumbled among Americans.

This should have been the most extensive child sex trafficking conspiracy case ever pursued, resulting in the arrest of every client and co-conspirator involved in exploiting children with Epstein and Maxwell.

Instead, it has become the epitome of the FBI and DOJ shielding the powerful, even when their crimes involve preying on innocent children.

The matrix of "bourgeois democracy" is living out its last days, because in the age of information technology, when everyone has gigabytes of information in his pocket, it is impossible to forget that bourgeois "parties" turned out to be competing castes of elite pedophiles. It cannot be forgotten.
And only the tip of a huge iceberg has been revealed.

The matrix of "bourgeois democracy" is living out its last days, because in the age of information technology, when everyone has gigabytes of information in his pocket, it is impossible to forget that bourgeois "parties" turned out to be competing castes of elite pedophiles. It cannot be forgotten.
And only the tip of a huge iceberg has been revealed.
Ringo, so it is all an elite pedo plot to ... what?

Forum List

Back