Outta Here

Well... I don't remember that... but I understand your point...
It is a valid one. I'm not sweatin' it or anything.

They want to be like that, alright. I don't think it's fair and don't like it and it is not all free speech.

But this isn't a private room on AOL in 1996 either.

It's not like I'm jonesing to use the N-word or anything, but it doesn't seem fair they can call me "cracker" and that's not censored,

but I can't call them what they are because that's censored.

That's some lopsided shit there.

Well... I don't remember that... but I understand your point...

Joins 2010? >Two months in --

If they ban the use of the word “honky,” we’ll know they’re serious about trying to get rid of the use of racial epithets.
I’m normally pretty vocal about how hypocritical the double standard is when it comes to these things

But we all know that “honky” and the “N-word” are two wildly different things

That’s like saying there’s no difference between calling a woman a bitch and calling her the c-word

Yeah, they’re both “bad”, but one is way worse than the other

Alas, 'twas but a fleeting shill back then. Bwa ha ha ha..
Now, fellow crackers??? Shirley we can call ourselves "cracker"?
Honkies, please..

Best check your ass guards too:

Applying a word toward an individual is not the same as merely employing the same word in another context. Censoring the word entirely is absurd.

I’m normally pretty vocal about how hypocritical the double standard is when it comes to these things

But we all know that “honky” and the “N-word” are two wildly different things

That’s like saying there’s no difference between calling a woman a bitch and calling her the c-word

Yeah, they’re both “bad”, but one is way worse than the other
Zzz.

Ah. So it’s all a matter of degrees. The less offensive racial slurs are fine. And the scholars who decide which are lesser and which are more offensive are always unerring

In any event, I have no desire to spell out or use the n word. And I don’t give a rat’s ass what some racist black person chooses to use as a slur against white people.

I just learned that posters are allowed to use the N word here. Sorry, but that's completely unacceptable to me. Therefore, its been fun but I won't be posting here any more.

Goodbye and good luck with the site.
tenor.gif

I just learned that posters are allowed to use the N word here. Sorry, but that's completely unacceptable to me. Therefore, its been fun but I won't be posting here any more.

Goodbye and good luck with the site.

Well......bye.

Guys…this thread is from 2009….the OP is long gone….

As an FYI on the word filter, we don’t determine what words are in it, that came from the site owners and had to do with the category of ads this place attracts. I don’t know if any one remembers but we went through a short spurt of disgusting ads with bubble butts, improbable sexual promises and penile enhancement strategies.

Guys…this thread is from 2009….the OP is long gone….

As an FYI on the word filter, we don’t determine what words are in it, that came from the site owners and had to do with the category of ads this place attracts. I don’t if any one remembers but we went through a short spurt of disgusting ads with bubble butts, improbable sexual promises and penile enhancement strategies.
Yeah...I know. But I didn't see it in 2009 and couldn't miss a fresh opportunity to get my licks in. 😁

Yeah...I know. But I didn't see it in 2009 and couldn't miss a fresh opportunity to get my licks in. 😁
But you did see it in 2009:
It was actually a pretty good discussion even though I wasn't here. I remember Dis from a different forum. Learned a lot from her and a woman who called herself whosit back then. Btw, the link shown works -- just ignore the provided text.

Hold the phone. I did post in this thread...July 21, 2009. :lol:

But you did see it in 2009:
It was actually a pretty good discussion even though I wasn't here. I remember Dis from a different forum. Learned a lot from her and a woman who called herself whosit back then. Btw, the link shown works -- just ignore the provided text.
I didn't realize Dis was gone. Shame. Good poster.

Forum List

Back