Outrage grows after South Carolina officer throws student in classroom

She needs to be expelled from the school and he needs to be expelled from the police force.
Why the policeman?........he was just arresting an out of control teenager. ....... :cool:

If you are not smart enough to deal with a teenybopper without resorting to violence, then you are not smart enough to be a police officer.

What should he have done? Multiple requests produced no results.

Well, one's best weapon, whether they are a police officer or not, is their brains (I can see why that might make some feel unarmed). If he couldn't outsmart her verbally into doing what he wanted, rather than what she wanted, then a simple little thumb lock would have no doubt persuaded her to do so. Or how about what used to work on the majority of us older folk...how many of us resisted when a teacher or adult grabbed us by the ear lobe? It's not rocket surgery....though sadly it seems to be with way too many cops these days. Either he wasn't trained well or he just could't seem to recall his training when under the massive stress of resistance from a teenybopper.

Cliven Bundy disobeyed Lawful orders emitted by lawful courts after 20 years of litigation ...
You'd would think the left's ability to be 'outraged' would be exhausted by now. While I realize self-righteousness is a powerful force, the emotion which 'outraged' suggests falls flat in excess.
You describe your own manufactured outrage here, mh, on other topics that fit within your political wheel house.
What outrage Jake.? Self-righteous Idiots do get on my nerves as you know, but where have I expressed outrage. I am certainly not a black-lives-matter kind of guy and I don't think calling a skank a skank is outrage,

The cops did not grab and manhandle this crazy fool

‘I’d rather hang’: Washington gun nut faces 30 days in jail after rejecting $50 ticket for courthouse stunt

A Washington state man was convicted Monday of failure to comply with police orders during an armed protest earlier this year outside a federal courthouse.

Anthony Bosworth, a member of the III Percent militia group and an unsuccessful candidate for Yakima County sheriff, carried an AK-47 and 9mm handgun Feb. 25 onto the grounds of a federal courthouse in Spokane to protest gun restrictions, reported The Spokesman-Review.

His wife recorded video as police questioned Bosworth, who refers to himself as “The Patriot” on his Facebook page, and asked him to leave.

Bosworth was arrested after he refused police orders to leave federal property and take up his armed protest several feet away on a city-owned sidewalk.

Now according to you all the Police should have grabbed him and kicked his ass....

She needs to be expelled from the school and he needs to be expelled from the police force.
Why the policeman?........he was just arresting an out of control teenager. ....... :cool:

I saw the video already, Sunni Man. It was excessive force. He should have stopped immediately and called for back up. Put her under arrest and charged her with resisting arrest and whatever other charges could be brought against her. Let her parents pay for a lawyer.

I am 4 square behind law enforcement. I was on their side with Ferguson and the other case in NY against the NYPD. I believe our law enforcement is the greatest in the land but this officer made a poor judgment call in how to handle her (the student).

He didn't need backup..he arrested her just fine.

Half of America is sick of this shit.

Cops take people to jail. If you resist....THEY WON'T HUG YOU FOR IT.

The other half wants fucking Stewart Smalley as cops.

If you are not smart enough to deal with a teenybopper without resorting to excessive violence, then you are not smart enough to be a police officer.
So how do you suggest a disruptive student who refuses to leave a classroom be removed from the classroom?

She was totally out of control while sitting quietly at her desk ....
She was playing on her phone and told to hand it over. STANDARD operating procedure in any school, my kids have BOTH had their phones taken from them. It's a common occurrence.

She refused to comply with her teacher's directions, and refused to leave the class. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED? Should the entire class have been forced to leave the area? No consequences at all for the shithead?

I love the fact that the asshole's mother made the statement that she was "proud" of the turd for refusing to comply.

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

None. They think cops exist to hug and kiss people's ass.
They feel they are entitled to ass-kissing by the police in addition to food stamps and so on.

Yep. They are delusional about what cops are for and what they do.

And it'd HALF THE FAULT OF THE POLICE...because fucking politician chiefs have allowed their cops to be put into these situations.

Why the fuck is a sworn street cops IN A DAMN SCHOOL enforcing school discipline that the teachers should be handling?

Police chiefs made their men available to the public for EVERY conceivable gripe...and now....cops are knee deep in nonsense.

And the public outrage for a backtalking disobediant rebellious child to her teacher and then a uniformed police officer is...Where?

They feel they are entitled to ass-kissing by the police in addition to food stamps and so on.

really? poor white male victim. *sniff*

the reality is they don't want to be treated worse than whites are treated for doing less.

it's not that difficult to understand.

again, i'm not defending her. but it seems that there was an overreach here.

Yep. They are delusional about what cops are for and what they do.

And it'd HALF THE FAULT OF THE POLICE...because fucking politician chiefs have allowed their cops to be put into these situations.

Why the fuck is a sworn street cops IN A DAMN SCHOOL enforcing school discipline that the teachers should be handling?

Police chiefs made their men available to the public for EVERY conceivable gripe...and now....cops are knee deep in nonsense.

I agree that a police officer shouldn't have been necessary for a non-violent behavior problem.

I love the fact that the asshole's mother made the statement that she was "proud" of the turd for refusing to comply.

Seriously? I didn't see that. If so....disgusting.
Oh my bad..it was the mother of the second girl who was arrested for getting involved: "Doris Kenny said she's proud her daughter was "brave enough to speak out against what was going on." News from The Associated Press dumbshits don't have the brains to back the fuck up when cops are arresting people.

Forum List

Back